July Jewels 2019! ^^

It will be with the nurse practitioner. Yes they will be doing a urinalysis to confirm again in their office and talk about my history. :)
It will be exciting to get to through all that. It’s a lot of info but they send u home with goody bag.
Plus a np is like a dr! Will dh go to that?

I forgot I am supposed to take baby aspirin every day cause I got preeclampsia at 39 weeks last time. Seems early to do so now but... ...and I am supposed to get labs taken have to go to quest for that.

Alison - :hugs: Sorry he didn't take it well initially, but I hope that after he has a chance to process, he will think better of it. Good luck! 10.5 weeks though! Did you get a picture at your ultrasound?

AFM- Had some spotting again today. Ended up resting while DH did the cleaning for Thanksgiving. It's probably not as thorough as I would like, but beggars can't be choosers and at least he did it for me. I wish my scan was this week so I could see what's going on in there. I haven't been nauseous again really, but I've had a lot of acid reflux where I just burp up whatever I just ate and stomach acid. Tums are my best friends right now. One week until my scan...I can't wait!
I bet it’s not like you clean, but try not to look. My dh version of clean bathroom is not even. Usable to me lol.
I can’t wait to hear about your scan!
Yes I a few pictures. The vaginal ultrasound wand was different than I was used to geez the lady was really rooting around with it in there.

The reflux is the worst I am glad tums are. Working for you. Later on if it gets worse there is a safe pill you can take. Sometimes reflux makes me nauseous.

I hope you get through cooking thanksgiving ok. That’s a lot of smells when yucky feeling. Gross smell to me is Indian and I usually live it.

I am about a month further than I thought. I thought maybe I had af in October and just couldn’t remember it.

Did you guys drd? Nurse said that can cause spotting but if it doesn’t stop or is like a period with in 48 hrs to call.

Good luck hun!
Maybe he can go to the next sonogram? Make it more real?
It would be a good idea for him to go. He hasn’t asked how far along I am either but is probably assuming 6 weeks by the way I told him I first found out two weeks ago.
It would be good for him to see all of the happy fathers in the waiting room imo. But maybe too soon on dec 11. We shall see.
My sister pointed out he has been through a lot since last April he got a pace maker because of Lyme carditis so had been unwell from Lyme for years. She thinks he’ll come around.

I hope u guys don’t mind me staying around even though I am due in June.

I hope everyone has a great day! I am up at 3 . Insomnia

Hi everyone, nice to read through everyone's updates. Hope you are all well.

Nausea has started now for me so feeling a little blah. I feel pretty huge already, ahough it's mainly bloat, no idea how I'll hide it. I run a couple of fitness classes at night and I just feel people will guess because I have much less energy than normal and tummy feels big!

Also struggling to get a comfy position to sleep in just now. I'm a tummy sleeper and wonderful how long I can keep this up before it becomes too uncomfy!

Xx

Hey may I join too please. It seems I am due on July 23rd. The doctors here don't see you until 8 weeks along so have appointment for ultrasound Dec 11 and then Dec 18 for the rest of first appointment. Hope all goes well.

Hey everyone! Congrats on your pregnancies! I'm due on July 30 2019, so I'm still super early, but wanted to join anyway!

My symptoms started early, as they did with my previous pregnancies- metallic taste in mouth, pinching and pulling pains, slight nausea and fatigue. Slight aversions also started yesterday!

Hope all is well with you all! xx

Congrats jiggly and mommy, and welcome! Have u guys thought about when/how u are going to tell people?

So I have my scan tomorrow to check for a heartbeat on bubs as I am still bleeding. I am trying to stay positive because my symptoms r pretty strong. I’m really nauseas day every day, getting little pains in my tummy and I feel really bloated plus my boobs r so sore. Midwife initially said she wasn’t worried as long as bleeding didn’t get really heavy and I didn’t feel strong pains which I haven’t so fingers crossed all is ok. If it is then I’m going to tell my mum this weekend. I wanted to wait till Christmas but I’m so sick there’s no way I could hide it for that long x

I probably won't tell anyone until I have seen baby and heartbeat. I tend to wait and I'm just pretty straight forward, I've never really don't anything spectacular to announce, mostly because I don't enjoy the attention!

I told the first person in real life today though- my occupational therapist, but I kind of had to tell her as I do a gym program under her and I had to let her know there are things I was cutting out.

Anyone else here terrified to have sex, exercise too hard or eat something wrong? My missed miscarriage in summer 2017 sure changed the way I do things... It would be lovely to be less cautious!

I probably won't tell anyone until I have seen baby and heartbeat. I tend to wait and I'm just pretty straight forward, I've never really don't anything spectacular to announce, mostly because I don't enjoy the attention!

I told the first person in real life today though- my occupational therapist, but I kind of had to tell her as I do a gym program under her and I had to let her know there are things I was cutting out.

Anyone else here terrified to have sex, exercise too hard or eat something wrong? My missed miscarriage in summer 2017 sure changed the way I do things... It would be lovely to be less cautious!
Oh I’m sorry to hear of your miscarriage mommy must have been awful. That would certainly make me more cautious too. To be honest, sex is completely off the table for us when I’m pregnant lol. My husband has a bit of a phobia of DTD when there’s a baby in there. I have also given up my fitness classes because I feel so sick I’m scared I would throw up in front of everyone lol! X

Tess that is lovely news!

I do the least amount that I can at the gym, I know everyone there recognized how hard I used to workout and are likely wondering why I've gotten so lazy lately haha

Tess that is lovely news!

I do the least amount that I can at the gym, I know everyone there recognized how hard I used to workout and are likely wondering why I've gotten so lazy lately haha
Hi alexis! Congrats! I left right in the middle of a flow yoga class because everything was using my core and twisting. Meanwhile ther is a lady who looks 6 months doing crunches in a Body pump class.i take. I am using light weights

Hey may I join too please. It seems I am due on July 23rd. The doctors here don't see you until 8 weeks along so have appointment for ultrasound Dec 11 and then Dec 18 for the rest of first appointment. Hope all goes well.
Hi jiggly welcome and congrats!

Hi alexis! Congrats! I left right in the middle of a flow yoga class because everything was using my core and twisting. Meanwhile ther is a lady who looks 6 months doing crunches in a Body pump class.i take. I am using light weights

Haha. Yesterday one of the kinesiologists came over to tell me I was doing a strength exercise wrong and asked if she could show me how to do it properly. To be polite I humoured her and then did it properly for a bit, but I already knew how to do it and was purposely doing it wrong because I don't want to stress my core and my uterine muscles! I can't even imagine working my core while 6 months along !!

Thanks everyone

I just saw a tiny blob with a flicker in the middle lol. She didn’t tell me the rate of the heartbeat. Just said everything looked good.

Oh wow good for u even still going to the gym! I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse right now lol. I’m just so exhausted all the time x

Thanks everyone

I just saw a tiny blob with a flicker in the middle lol. She didn’t tell me the rate of the heartbeat. Just said everything looked good.

Oh wow good for u even still going to the gym! I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse right now lol. I’m just so exhausted all the time x

That's so exciting! Glad it went well!

Believe me, I don't want to go to the gym haha it is just part of my program for a work injury!

I teach a couple of fitness classes a week and really struggled last night! Was planning my escape route as soon as I got in. It's very difficult to take it a bit easier without anyone noticing! And the over eating to combat the nausea makes me feel like a whale jumping about!

Planning to stop in three weeks for Christmas and then hope to have had my 12 week scan before I have to go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->