July Moms to be.....

hi to all you 3rd trimesters, my EDD is July 17th but with twins it will more than likely be the end of June so i am counting myself as already in 3rd Trimester.

They took my blood glucose on weds as they decided to put me in steroids which can increase the chance of GD but I hadnt eaten since the night before lol! Oh well!

I'm desperate to know what baby will weigh, I have no idea why but I'm totally fixated on it?! At our scan yesterday baby was head down too, I agree with you babyful I know they can still move to another position but I feel hopeful that buns knows where the "exit" is lol and how to get out!

hi to all you 3rd trimesters, my EDD is July 17th but with twins it will more than likely be the end of June so i am counting myself as already in 3rd Trimester.

Oh wow how exciting! Twins! That's so so lovely. I think you should be with us girls in 3rd tri too ;-)

Is it hereditary? I'll have to check what my DH was but I was 3 weeks early and about 5lb 7 so thats ok!

I had my blood results back from my 28 week appointmnet and have gone anemic which explains maybe qhy I have been feeling quite so exhausted and run down. I have been taking pregnacare and eating what I thought was a well balanced diet but I will have prescription to an iron supplement on monday so maybe that will help.

My baby is still transverse but MW said he/she has loads of time to turn yet so it doesnt matter. Hopefully they'll move over the next few weeks, like you ladies, I want them to know where the exit is closer to the big day!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend

xx

I didn't know it was hereditary, I hope it is! I think I was 7lb 9 or something and OH was about 8lbish (mil has told me several times but i can't remember!). OH is 6ft 2 though so I think that the measurements may be making them think baby weighs a lot and maybe it's just a long child? Or maybe that's wishful thinking lol!

They measure the baby and legs etc at the 20 week scan so maybe they can tell from that? My baby had slightly longer than average legs at the scan but both me and oh are tall so I guess to be expected.

Not long till we all find out anyway! x

Yeah mine was measuring long at 20 weeks too and slightly ahead for dates and then yesterday at the 28week scan measuring a week ahead and long so I'm hoping that's where they've got the 3lbs 1 from lol!

At my 4d scan it showed baby had very long legs. I'm measuring ahead so I am also hoping thats why. Head and abdomen measurements were bang on average so i'm happy for the extra weight to be on his legs!!

Well just heard from MIL and OH was 8lbs 12oz, which to me seems big! Especially as she is absolutely tiny lol!

Oh wow how exciting! Twins! That's so so lovely. I think you should be with us girls in 3rd tri too ;-)

Thankyou Lianne i am glad to be entering 3rd trimester these baby girls are sure getting heavy in my stomach lol but i am so excited i never expected to be having twins.

Thankyou Lianne i am glad to be entering 3rd trimester these baby girls are sure getting heavy in my stomach lol but i am so excited i never expected to be having twins.

Ah 2 girls, how exciting! Mine feels so heavy too so no idea how you must be feeling! Do they not run in the family?

They run on OH side his dad is a twin and he has a twin brother and sister but we have been told they come from the female side and we have none on our side so i really don't know.
I get a really bad tightening near my ribcage like a stretching stinging feeling towards the end of the day when i have been on my feet all day and it can be really uncomfy do you get that ?

hiya ladies, only a few more weeks for me then i can officially be Third Tri!!
Little man is due July 23rd! Any one else finding thta their pregnancy is going a little too fast? I can believe how time has literally flown buy and its getting faster the closer to DDay!! Cant wait to hold my little one, a boy after 3 girls!!! :)

I feel like it is going super fast too. Maybe it's because we have three other children to keep us busy :). We are just the opposite. I Have three boys and am having a girl :)

Hey girls, just back from a days shopping, of course I bought the little man things, even though there is nothing more he needs! Was in mother care and the had great savings in their toy dept, up to 50% off the likes on pram toys etc. his granny also could t help herself!!

So, I've been reading about the uk girls that had their 28 week apts, thanks for the heads up on the glucose test!!! Youadiws mention the. A IRS position as determined by scans, I am in NI, UK, does that mean that I too will get a scan at 28 weeks or did you ladies only have them for special circumstances?? I'd absolutely love one more scan but I thought if everything was going well, 20 weeks was the last one!

Joeybrooks, I had a scan at 28 weeks and have one at 32 and 36 due to medical history reasons. As far as I know if all is ok and you are not a high risk pregnancy the last scan is 20 weeks :-(

Tweety pie, yeah I get that tightening in the ribcage but I think that where baby's feet are lol! It feels like something is caught or pulling on my ribs! Oh wow, so you're the first set of twins lol! How lucky!

tweety pie- I get that feeling too... every time I lie down i get like a numbness/pressure feeling.. only on the right side by my rib cage... after a while it eases off and I am left with a stinging feeling for a little while.

Joey - I know you don't get a 28 week scan at the Ulster, but you might at the RVH.

We ordered our pram and cot today!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Conina, excellent, what did u go for. I went out so Samuel Johnston in mallusk and got the nurse hello: https://www.samueljohnston.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=95

I don't think I will get another scan but I have my first parent craft class next Monday so I'll ask then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->