July Moms to be.....

i don't really have any clothes either.. 3 onesies.. thats all. We are team yellow and I am having a hard time finding neutral stuff that I like.

We are doing our nursery in a Classic Winnie the Pooh theme too.. just have the crib so far.. really need to order the dresser and the glider!!

Are any of you ladies on Pinterest? PM me if you want to follow my baby board. I found lots of great ideas for a classic Winnie The Pooh nursery!

Those of you that know the sex have you chosen names? Although the team yellow mums too have you chosen names?

We have our boys name sorted but girls we have a million!

We have our first name picked out.. still in limbo on the middle name but almost set on one. :)

We have our name picked out :) One of the benefits of finding out sex - only need to debate one set of names!! X

We are SO far behind compared to everyone else :dohh: we don't have the nursery done but DD1 is insisting that the baby goes in her room, so that's the excuse I'm using!! And as for names we are both completely and utterly useless at picking out names!!

But I'm officially 3rd tri today :happydance::happydance: and knowing my luck (the way my last labours have gone :wacko:) I will give birth on fri 13th!!

Oh my goodness ladies! I went to bed hoping I might get a few responses I wake up to so many replies! YAY!!

I'm due July 8th. However I do have a history of large babies and typically am c-sectioned 1-2 weeks early. However I am praying my heart out that my little girl stays small enough (under 10lbs) so I can try for a v-bac!

We have yet to start her nursery. But I hope to in the next two weeks. After having three boys I LOVE shopping for my baby girl :) She already has a nice little wardrobe :)

When are you ladies having your baby shower? Mine is set for May 5th. I will be 31 weeks.

Wow, I'm due on July 8th too! I'm also having my baby shower on May 5th! Small world!

I don't have anything done either. Haven't bought anything! Having some new windows in why will be the nursery in a fortnight then it needs painting and some furniture. Think we will be borrowing a pram initially as I found the ones we looked at bulky and reckon once the baby doesn't need the pram something smaller like a mcclaren pushchair might suit our life better but will have to see how we go. If we saw a good second hand deal on an iCandy I could be tempted though!

Hi everyone, I know I am a little early to be joining but I can't relate to the second trimester boards anymore. I am due July 21st but Doctor thinks baby might come early as I have a few complications. So happy to be joining you all :)

:hi:

I'm gate crashing from 2nd tri but I'm due 31 July so technically a July mummy at the moment lol

we have our names picked out for both a boy or girl... took forever to find something we both agreed on!!!

Oh my goodness ladies! I went to bed hoping I might get a few responses I wake up to so many replies! YAY!!

I'm due July 8th. However I do have a history of large babies and typically am c-sectioned 1-2 weeks early. However I am praying my heart out that my little girl stays small enough (under 10lbs) so I can try for a v-bac!

We have yet to start her nursery. But I hope to in the next two weeks. After having three boys I LOVE shopping for my baby girl :) She already has a nice little wardrobe :)

When are you ladies having your baby shower? Mine is set for May 5th. I will be 31 weeks.

Wow, I'm due on July 8th too! I'm also having my baby shower on May 5th! Small world!

Haha :) Ironic. Do you know what you are having or are you Team Yellow?

I was due July 8th....now I'm July 7th?! What's the difference? lol I think their going wait until July 12th on their daddy's birthday.

hiya ladies, only a few more weeks for me then i can officially be Third Tri!!
Little man is due July 23rd! Any one else finding thta their pregnancy is going a little too fast? I can believe how time has literally flown buy and its getting faster the closer to DDay!! Cant wait to hold my little one, a boy after 3 girls!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->