JULY TESTERS! please sign in!! 9 BFP so far!

well :witch: arrived today 2 days early :( pure gutted although I knew it was going to happen. Onto next month- we have decided to just go with it next month take it calm, as I have no idea when I am ovulating how long my cycles are,and its just too stressful. I wouldnt know where to start with ovulating kits,, temping etc x

Fxd for all those still waiting x

:hug: Hang in there! I'm sure i'll be joining you in a fresh new cycle in a few days. :(

morning everyone,

i got AF this morning.....i will be talking with my doctor my OH doesnt think ne thing is wrong with me cuz i got pregnant with my son...but my mom was on fertility medicine for 5 years to get pregnant with me and 1 of my sister took her a few years also...soo i will keep you ladies update when i know more info....

but we will be moving and i have alot of packing and things i might be mia for a couple days but will try to check in..

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE UPCOMPING AND NEW BFPS AND SORRY TO ALL OF US GETTING AF AND BFN:HUGS:

That darn witch, I'm sorry ladies:( She is even coming early for a lot of you ugh. The witch hasn't gotten me yet. Today is cycle day 32 for me, though I don't know when I ovulated, I have never had a cycle longer than 32 days. I hope she comes today if she is going to because I don't want to deal with cycles getting any longer. I spent the evening with my husband, brother in law, and his wife and had a good old fashion game night that did involve the drinking of wine so I will feel super guilty if I magically ended up pregnant.

That darn witch, I'm sorry ladies:( She is even coming early for a lot of you ugh. The witch hasn't gotten me yet. Today is cycle day 32 for me, though I don't know when I ovulated, I have never had a cycle longer than 32 days. I hope she comes today if she is going to because I don't want to deal with cycles getting any longer. I spent the evening with my husband, brother in law, and his wife and had a good old fashion game night that did involve the drinking of wine so I will feel super guilty if I magically ended up pregnant.

why havent you tested today??

Good Luck Sequeena!!!! :)

I broke down and tested finally....:bfn: :(

Had CD24 blood test today but won't get the results back until Monday. My chart doesn't look good though. I was SOOOOOO optomistic about this cycle. Now I feel like jumping off a bridge.

DH was so sweet though. I told him I was having a "bacon baby" and the only thing of substance in my belly was a cheeseburger and that there wasn't even a HINT of a line...even if I squinted and held it up to the light and tilted it just right. He was all "maybe it's just too early hun. I'm sure that's it."

*sigh*

I think he's finally starting to understand JUST how hard this is on me, month after month. :( The clomid made me get my freakin' hopes up. :(
Clomid is a sneaky little thing, it made me feel I was DEFINITELY preggers on my first go round, but 2 months later and still nada! Clomid gives me all the classic pregnancy signs, without the joy of a BFP at the end of it. I'm really rather over taking it at this point. I totally understand where you are coming from. I'm hoping after this month the Dr will finally do the testing I wanted her to do to begin with, but she was trying to circumvent the insurance company not paying for Clomid. Maybe next month hubby will have his SA and I'll have the Hysterosalpingogram to make sure my tubes aren't blocked, this whole TTC thing is really rather depressing.

why havent you tested today??

I wanted 48 hours between testing so I'll probably test in the morning.

I'll be testing again toward the last week of the month so I hope the Clomid does it's thing this go round or more testing will be done. New test date July 27.

BFN again this morning. I was positive AF hit yesterday and I was actually shocked not to see her when I went to the bathroom. I did buy a basal thermometer yesterday though so I'm ready to start temping and see how my charts end up looking. I don't know how to put the charts in the signature though.

what happened to all the testers between July 6 and now? any reports?

Hopeful214 July 6
Moose31 July 7
Odi July 7
stargazer July 7
praying4alil1 july 7
HopefulPony July 8
1wannabump- July 8
Hopeforbfp July 8
Noshowjo July 9

sorry didnt update :blush: didnt make it to test date AF came June 29th

I dont think Im ready to announce yet, but I did post a pic in the pregnancy section.. :blush: hopefully i'll be back tomorrow with good news! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->