JULY TESTERS! please sign in!! 9 BFP so far!

Arghhhh congrats Runnergrl and Hopefulpony! H&H 9 months to you both!
:happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance:

Yay congrats!!! More BFPs soo exciting. The :witch: hasn't gotten me yet but I tested again this morning and another :bfn: :nope: I don't know when I ovulated but right now I'm about three days past my typical cycle length. The test I took this morning had a white line like an evap line but it showed up within 2 minutes. Anyone ever had that happen?

I'd love to join this group. I am trying as a single person -- so could use the support of a community of others in this. My IUI was on July 3rd, My in office blood test will be one week from today (July 17th).

At 8 days post IUI I am feeling some episodic cramping - have others had the same?

Good wishes to all!

Yes! At 9DPO I was having a lot of strange cramping. Too days later I got my BFP.
Hope the cramping is a good sign for you :)

Seems as if AF is here, not upset about it though I was 3 days late so was SO confused why the bfn's. Will be NTNP for a couple months now though, DH & I are getting new and much better insurance so we want to make sure were covered before we actively try. Best of luck to everyone waiting to test this month, and congratulations on the BFPs!

since AF came 6/29 any my last few cycle have been 30 days. i still have a crack at July BFP :) I will be testing 7/31 ( which just happens to be my 30th birthday)

CONGRATULATIONS Runnergrl and Hopefulpony! H&H 9 months!!!!!!! :)

:bfn: for me. :( According to the progesterone tests (we did 2, a few days apart) I didn't ovulate either. So, onto cycle 2 on clomid for me. 100mg this time, CD2-6.

Yes! At 9DPO I was having a lot of strange cramping. Too days later I got my BFP.
Hope the cramping is a good sign for you :)

Thanks Marie,

I tested negative on friday (11dpo). My symptoms (fatigue and cramping have lessoned. I am pretty sure this means I am not pregnant, as I used a First Response HPT, which is supposed to be telling as soon as 10days post o. I am Devastated.

Congratulations RunnerGirl!

So sorry for your bad news CDequestrian - but you are young, I am sure your time will come!

Oooo can I sign in too please? This looks like a really lucky thread :dance:
I am due to test 29th July

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I've been posting on the "July IUI Anyone" thread. I'm so excited to see a good amount of BFPs on here so far, congrats to all you ladies! For all the ones you are still waiting or didn't get it this month, stay strong and I wish you all the luck for your next cycle. I figure staying positive is one of the few things we can control on this
#@% TTC journey. You can see I preach better than I do - frankly I'm fed up with this whole thing. We've been TTC for 2 years with some time off and a miscarriage in between.
Ok enough of my sob story, here's the background for this month: I had an IUI on July 7th, after the trigger shot on July 5th, and a combination of Femara and Menopur. Today is 8DO IUI and of course I tested (the nurse told me not to test till the 23rd - is she nuts??? :). I saw a very very faint positive, but I'm thinking it may still be the trigger shot. I tested it out almost, but not quite, at 4 days DP IUI, so my guess is that it can still be in my system. I'll try again tomorrow.....

Welcome Kbrain!

your faint positive on day 8 is great news! I'd say you probably pulled it off!

As for me, I also had an IUI (July 2nd). I just tested negative on a HPT at 14DPO. I am devastated. My official test date isnt until Tuesday, but I don't hold out much hope.

Any one else out there get a positive AFTER 14DPO?

I am a little late to this thread but I will be testing July 28!

So sorry for your bad news CDequestrian - but you are young, I am sure your time will come!

That's like the "TTC Kiss of Death" or "101 things you don't say to people TTC"..... :nope:

Being "young" has nothing to do with it. My DH is almost 40 and doesn't want to do this anymore once he hits the big 4-0....plus I have fertility issues that mean it ISN'T just a matter of time. It may NEVER happen for me...and I can't afford IVF.

:cry:

:hug:

That's like the "TTC Kiss of Death" or "101 things you don't say to people TTC"..... :nope:

Being "young" has nothing to do with it. My DH is almost 40 and doesn't want to do this anymore once he hits the big 4-0....plus I have fertility issues that mean it ISN'T just a matter of time. It may NEVER happen for me...and I can't afford IVF.

:cry:

Hey there honey xx

Im sure she did not mean it in a bad way :hugs: Do you know what? Think happy thoughts and I bet ya ill be seeing your BFP soon!!!!

:thumbup::flower::thumbup::flower:

Have seen your posts a few times now, and I remember on another you put that your partner is 40.. BEST OF LUCK FOR THIS MONTH HONEY

LOADS OF SUPER STICKY :dust::dust: TO YOU AND YOUR HUBBY XOXOXOX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->