8th - Mummy2Angel :witch: :hugs:, mybaby1

9th - MissMaternal :witch: :hugs:

10th - xShell79 :witch: :hugs:

11th - Selina3127 :witch::hugs:

12th - mushmouth :bfp:

14th - maratobe :witch: :hugs:, we can't wait :witch::hugs:, smileyshazza :bfp:

16th - MrsCrabsticke

17th - Katie Mc :bfp:

18th - Africaqueen :hugs:, Reedsgirl1138 :witch: :hugs:, :wohoo: Happy birthday Rebecca (mummy2angel)

19th - debgreasby :bfp:

20th - pregoinnorge :witch: :hugs:

21st - Ginma :witch: :hugs:, Mrmojo1971

24th - Round2 :witch: :hugs:, Terri1980,

25th - prgirl_cesca :witch::hugs:, parkgirl

26th - pinksnowball :bfp:

28th - Bostonblonde

29th - Laura.x.x :bfn:, Razcox

30th - Allie84, jaymes :bfp:, labmommy

31st - Starry night :witch: :hugs:, AS1 :witch::hugs:, maaybe2010 :witch: :hugs:

Im not out of June just yet, but Im assuming I'll be testing 15th July

i like to stake my claim early x

if i put what i like, and what i will actually do, i will be down for testing for 9 July, 10 July, 11 July, 12 July, 13 July, 14 July and 15 July.

you know how i like to test

woo hoo youre back in the testing game Vic

M2A, if you are going to run the disco testers thread, you have to have disco sig, you know. Its like your postcode, you're not properly addressed without it.

Yeah well i say July 3d cause it will be 3 days past AF due date, i WILL NOT TEST BEFORE this day....I swear...cross my heart

I don't have a date yet as I'm still having some post-mc spotting which means I still have to wait for my first AF but I'm *hoping* to be testing by the end of July. So for now put me down for the 31st. lol

Wow M2A, you are on it! Megg was going to start this thread, but you beat her to the punch. Nato, why are you staking your claim on this one??? You are in the 2ww and have symptoms! Crazy girl!

Vicks, I hope you can hold out until July!

I'm not sure I'll have a reason to test in July. If I ovulate tomorrow, I'll probably be able to test in June still. But I did the math and the next time I ovulate will be when I'm on vacation...without my hubby. Boo-hoo! But, we'll see. Maybe I'll ovulate a little earlier. So for now, I'm not going to put a date, but still want to be on this thread. I'm a tester thread whore!

i posted a bit to bump the thread cos its early for July and was sinking, and also cos i like to have fingers in all pies.

you cant have too many fingers you know.*

hi can you put me down for the 5th please. i hope its all our month good luck:hugs:

no problem cla, yes i hope so to...after everyhthing bad happening the last few days....its my birthday in july so im hoping FX'ed we'll see a BFP...good luck girls x

If I promise to add the disco, can you put me down for the 1st. I'll probably start testing at 5 or 6 dpo, but af is due again on the 1st(ish).

1st July will be cd35 and hopefully a happy day!
best of luck everyone
x

Good luck everyone :flower:, im just waitng for the witch to leave and the EWCM to come lol.....not going to try to hard this month....no OPK....as last month i made OH take time off work and all sorts....so this month next fri,sat,sun and the same the next weekend, OH hopefully finishing working away within 8 weeks....can't wait :happydance:

hi can u put me down for the 10th july please...

fx'd we all get our :bfp:'s this cycle

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"