July testing thread :)

I don't tend to set myself a testing day usually. AF is due around 12th July so put me down for the 15th in case she doesn't come.

https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10594/fingerscrossed.gif

I can join you all!! YIPEEEEE! AF came this morning 32 days after my ERPC which I am so chuffed about. It's actually more like 31 days as I had my ERPC in the afternoon and came on in the morning...

But I'm gonna hold out testing for as long as possible and will be testing on Sunday 25th July if I get that far xxx

ETA: Also very happy as it looks like I should ovulate on my husband's birthday which is pretty much fate! haha!

I can join you all!! YIPEEEEE! AF came this morning 32 days after my ERPC which I am so chuffed about. It's actually more like 31 days as I had my ERPC in the afternoon and came on in the morning...

But I'm gonna hold out testing for as long as possible and will be testing on Sunday 25th July if I get that far xxx

ETA: Also very happy as it looks like I should ovulate on my husband's birthday which is pretty much fate! haha!

So happy for your af! :D I am still not out of the running for June, but I am watching this thread too! :dust: to all!

Hey :)
Can i be changed to the 21st please, af was late this month and messed me up...Thanks :)

hi can I join in, im due af the 17th july but will start testing 13th(cant help my self).

sorry ladies ive just relised ive posted in ttc after a loss and feel bad as I have never been through what you ladies have.

Hi, could you put me down for July 4th please? Af is due somewhere around then! Ive already used like 5 frers the past few days, even though i know its prob too early! Please cross your fingers for me!
GL everyone, i hope you all get your stickybeans xx :flower:

All updated girls :flower: how are we all doing? any faint BFP's yet from the start of july? Whos in the ttw? I am just playing the waiting game now x

Thankyou :) im in my tww also, been getting bfns with frer so far but its still early on i suppose! Feeling really really tired and a few light cramps atm but not any other symptoms. I'm not sure if ive BD enough this cycle, Fx! How are you? x

Im the same not sure if i BD'd enough, missed yesterday out and now im paranoid ive missed the window :(, FX'ed though. Good luck hope you get your BFP. Keep us updated :) x

I don't have a date yet as I'm still having some post-mc spotting which means I still have to wait for my first AF but I'm *hoping* to be testing by the end of July. So for now put me down for the 31st. lol

i had a mc in may :( good luck with TTC again... xxx

hey can you add me for the 7th of july... cheers :)

I don't have a date yet as I'm still having some post-mc spotting which means I still have to wait for my first AF but I'm *hoping* to be testing by the end of July. So for now put me down for the 31st. lol

i had a mc in may :( good luck with TTC again... xxx

Sorry for your loss. :hugs: How are you getting through? I'm now in the depression stage of grief but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and hope to be entering the "acceptance" stage in the near future.

My AF started yesterday so I'm officially back in the TTC saddle! :happydance: I have longish cycles so I think I'm going to be keeping my July 31st date. I'm full of PMA and can't wait to get pregnant with my "Cuddle Bug".

If I catch this month I'll be due around the time I discovered I was pregnant with Lil Peanut. That is one milestone that needs to be shared with something happier. I would really like that! The day I lost Lil Peanut is actually the anniversary of the day DH proposed so in future years --when I don't hurt so much--I can focus on that good memory over my nasty day in the ER.

Starrynight... I've been okay. cried my heart heart out for a day or two, but it way my sons 2d bday, and we had friends visiting (we previously moved 6 hours away from friends and family cos of DH job.. can't wait to move back lol) so that really got me out of bed.. I had to clean and cook and organize everyone and I owe my calm self to my son I think.
A week or two later two of my friends told me they are expexcting. :(
I never knew what it was like before now to be jealous of not only 1 of my friends but 2..
luckily we are so far away.. and before long itll be us with a newborn... :)
I was 9 weeks along when i found out itd stopped growing 3 days before.

wishing you all the very best working through it all, i was going to leave it a few months to lose weight but then hubby and i thought y not? Im only going to put that weight back on n e ways haha so we begun TTC again, im just watching what i eat and excercising more so ive lost 6 kilos yay :D

again the best of luck if you need to talk, feel free to message me.. its a hard time
xxxx

Ive been slightly crampy today and really tired, just hoping these are symptoms! Trying to hold off testing until the 4th cause ive only got 1 frer left! FX

I'm 12 dpo, but still getting bfn's every morning. It looks like my bfp will come in July, or maybe even August.

Ive been slightly crampy today and really tired, just hoping these are symptoms! Trying to hold off testing until the 4th cause ive only got 1 frer left! FX

yay! i've got sore BB's, nauseous yesterday nd today pinching pain in lower left side etc... FXd for evry1 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->