July testing thread :)

Congrats Vicky!! How long did it take u after ur MC. Am just curious

Hey ladies-- just to update you.
:witch: was 2 days late (giving me a lot of hope...) but she finally showed her ugly face. DF & I are out for this month! We're trying to stay positive as we enter month 22 of trying to conceive! Congrats to those who got their positives!! I hope you other ladies get your :bfp: soon! :) Let's go August testers !! :)

Ok so after a torturous wait, i am confirmed preggo today!

congrats :D how long did you end up waiting for a positive after D&C?
I had one in May 19th and think im pregnant... waiting to go to docs to check for pregnancy etc have waited 8 weeks so far lol scared to test (did 3 tests 2 weeks ago... but was too early)

xx

:hugs: sorry the witch got you Selina

Deb- Fingers still crossed for you.

All up to date i think :haha: sorry ive been a bit of a mess lately so not been updating as regularly.

:hugs: to all those out (including myself) lets hope we all do well in august and have lovely april babies :)

:happydance: congrats to all those with :bfp: x

Congrats PinkSnowBall and to all the other recent BFP's.

I tested today and it's a BFN. I know, I know, it's not over till AF shows -but I can't keep playing the 'maybe this or maybe that' game this month. I'm accepting defeat early and moving on to next month. I just hope AF gets here so that I can start planning my BD schedule - my favourite past time next to planning out my potential EDD's for the next six months.

I'm out for the month. :witch: came a week early for a nutty 18-day cycle (got new blood work done so I know I don't have hcg left in my system). But I'm getting ov symptoms right now so it's off the races again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->