July testing thread :)

well my af still isnt here i ovd on june 25 which was a bit later and i have been spotting on and off since last thursday and its doing my head in:growlmad:

I just wanted to let you know that because I ov'd early my cycle has become shorter and yesterday I got my :bfp: :happydance:

The first time I ever ask to be put on a testing list and it's turned out to be our lucky month :thumbup:

Good luck to all those left to test - I hope this is a lucky thread with some more bfps :hugs:

I just wanted to let you know that because I ov'd early my cycle has become shorter and yesterday I got my :bfp: :happydance:

The first time I ever ask to be put on a testing list and it's turned out to be our lucky month :thumbup:

Good luck to all those left to test - I hope this is a lucky thread with some more bfps :hugs:

congrats mizzk!!! :hugs: to those with BFNs and AFs

I was down to test on the 12th.... and tested a weeee bit early on the 7th at 9dpo (oops) but got my BFP!

:dust: all round!

Congratulations ladies :happydance:

I was down to test on the 12th.... and tested a weeee bit early on the 7th at 9dpo (oops) but got my BFP!

:happydance: Great news ladies!!! Congrats to both of you.

Congrats mush, smiley and anyone else with BFPS! :happydance: That's wonderful! Let's hope it is a lucky month for the thread! xx

Congrats to both of you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm so happy for you!

Congrats to all the :bfp: ladies!

I'm stil testing negative :( my ticker is late, i was due AF yeserday and still no bfp or AF :shrug: its driving me nuts :(

Can i be added to the 26th please ?? its first cycle after MC but u never know my luck !!

So sorry missmaternal :hugs:

Argghhh....still no :witch: or :bfp: its making me go mentally insane :( I feel like AF is coming though :(

Ahh im ovulating! i dont know why im so excited lol! But i guess that means i'll now be testing around 26th/27th??x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->