• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Testing!

Thanks girls for the advice. I am happy for her, but seeing her makes me so sad. I can't even think about how I will be in November when she delivers....hoping to be pregnant before then. :flower:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Jess!! Seeing that discharge must have made your heart stop......hopefully it is all good!!

Sorry about the rest of your BFN's! We should start up another thread for August....since we have all gotten to know each other.

I should also add that AF has not officially shown up for me....so I guess there is still a slight chance.....but I am having some pretty obvious PMS-like symptoms. I said I was going to test tomorrow (7th) but I may just wait it out. I am very very doubtful for this cycle.

Let's definitely start one for august :). I don't know if I'm the best choice to start one. I only check this on my iPad but I could if no one else wants to

CD 29...no AF, BFN with FMU w/ FRER. But I have 3 VERY faint lines on $ store tests from yesterday and Sunday. Feels like I'm pregnant, but I think after my 2 MC my body is all screwed up! I will be okay if I"m not pregnant this cycle...I have a trip in March to look fwd. to now, and I can continue to play softball this summer. Also, I'm going to take Soy and see if I can boast my chances of twins. lol. :) Actually, I'm hoping maybe the soy can help balance out some of my hormones...

Congrats on ladies' BFPs! Jess...if the blood wasn't red, try not to worry too much! If you already got a BFP, I don't think that would be from implantation as HCG is only "made" after the baby implants. Might just be your body adjusting! So much changes which your body is getting ready to carry a baby for 9 months!

My Princess...I'm sorry you lost your little bean! What a rollercoaster ride of emotion!!! *Hugs!*

Hi Girlies...

AF is due for me today. It's about 3pm where I am and usually the witch shows up earlier in the day. I'm having some cramping, but it's a little different than usual period cramps. :shrug:

I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning and if she still has not shown, I will test. I feel like.... I'm terrified every time I go to the bathroom that I'll see blood, but at the same time, I'm scared to test and see a BFN! :nope:

Ugggg.

How's everyone else? Any one else due to get AF today???

Rachellie - good luck!

AFM - I'm 6 DPO. Have an assortment of "symptoms" but it's still sooo early. I've had cramping since OV. Sometimes it's bad, but it's usually a dull ache in my left ovary area. Today, I woke up with some rib pain. Right in my lower left rib. Still hurts tonight. Also have excess saliva and a major craving for eggs. I can't eat enough of them lately.

I've just had my 2 peak days on my cbfm so guess I now enter my 2ww. Fingers crossed.

Looks like my cycle is more 'normal' than the others since my mc, so think ill be testing on the 20th now instead of the 25th. My due date would have been the 24th so I am SO hoping for a BFP as that would be a wonderful gift at such a sad time.
X

Today I am on CD 30 and still waiting for Af. I am 99% sure the :witch: is on her way! Tested yesterday to a :bfn:. I thought it would be really hard seeing the negative result, but I really just want to get the process going again. Would really love this cycle to end, so I can start fresh. This will be my second AF since my D&C on May 4th. My one hope is to be pregnant again before November, which would have been my due date month.

Do we have anymore :bfp:'s to post? I can't believe we only have one so far!!

Good luck to those still in the 2WW!

Well after discharge, it's turn to a dark brown reddish colour, (usually starts with red) Today has been like my 3rd day not like 2nd at all, so who knows. Tbh I'm thinking it's all over, but will test in a few days again just to make sure.
Im happy for all you ladies with those fab bfps xxxx

Af got me today. I'm so bummed.... :nope:

Anyone starting an august testing thread?

depending on my results in a few days i probably will be starting an august thread :) x x

Addy...you are in my boat! Today it's CD 30, 15 DPO, no AF. Tested BFN yesterday...

I'm ready for the witch to come as I too would like to move on to next cycle already!

So today, day 3 and bleeding has stopped? Only bled for 2 days, was rather heavyish but not too heavy. I normally bleed for 4-5 days?!?!? what's with that!
Did a test in evening with diluted wee and faint line on 10miu? dont know what to think as of yet. But symptoms have pretty much gone so think it's the worst. x x x

I'll be testing on 20th July as only just ovulated today. Thanks

Hi ladies! I have been crampy for 3 days now and it is definitely not a normal thing for me... I don't even cramp when AF is here so hoping it is a good sign! :)

thanks futuremommy1, im too scared to. Had weird brown slodgy stuff yesterday (tmi)
Then last night, Oh stupidly wanted :sex: so gave it to him, now got bit more brown slodgy stuff but with tinge of red :( I reckon its all over x x

PLease read my new thread in this forum and advise xxx

Jess and Ginger,
I know you are both nervous and skeptical, but things could also turn out really really good!! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! Praying for a positive outcome!

Me on the other hand, still no AF! (CD32) I'm getting very frusterated!! I just want to get AF over with and move onto my next cycle! I have tested twice to BFN's, which is not a surprise to me. With both my BFP's, I knew before I tested that they would be positive, and I have not had any of those same symptoms.

Just wish I had normal 28 day cycles!! This waiting is killing me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->