July Testing!

Hey ladies! May I join? I am due to test the beginning of July (depends how long I can hold out so we will just say July 4 or so)....I got my first + OPK today since D&C in March at 7.5 weeks. Feeling very lucky this month!! :)

Gem09- I have never heard of that but am very curious :)

Hey ladies! May I join? I am due to test the beginning of July (depends how long I can hold out so we will just say July 4 or so)....I got my first + OPK today since D&C in March at 7.5 weeks. Feeling very lucky this month!! :)

Gem09- I have never heard of that but am very curious :)

Haha, ive probably made it up or dreamt they is something to take known me!!

Welcome to the group.

Good Luck. xxx

i'm feeling good about this month too!! we started :sex: 2days ago and i think we're jst going to do it every day for the next two weeks! not that my fiance is complaining ;) i just hope it doesnt take too long, i swear i know about 20 people that are pregnant. not to mention my sister who has jst had a baby 4 days ago. baby dust all round!!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1307854800z4z28z14.png

I just found out my best friends sister is pregnant...it just seems so easy for people and I know that's nots true. Since so many women won't talk about their losses...

Doesn't matter this is my cycle for a :bfp:

Question for you girls. Do you have :sex: before and after your fertile period? I think my doctor will want me to go on vaginal rest after I get a bfp. But that doesnt sound like fun

I BD last night, then positive this AM so this evening BD, then tomorrow morning and night. From there we will go to once a day for just a few days after to make sure we catch it.

If you read a lot of websites about gender swaying they say to get a girl you BD well before and after O - boy is during O. I don't know how much I believe in it all, but I'm willing to try anything for that BFP.

Good luck :)

Congrats on all the positive OPK's! That is great news! Hope I get mine tomorrow or the next day. BD'd today, and will now everyday until ovulation. I am feeling good about this month, but still very nervous.

hi ladies, can i join you? i gave birth to a still born baby girl in on october 10 2010. i lost her the last week she was due, gave birth via c-section. it was devestating, i am 39 and wanting another child. i have a three year and half old boy (he is a joy) but i would want another sibling for him. been actively trying since january started seeing ob gyn since March. my last lmp was june 13. should be testing around the 12th of jully unless i get a trigger on the 25th please add me on the 12th

nunu I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your bfp very soon.

iwas planning on trying baby aspirin soon. maybe not this time though.

almost in my fertile period!! been trying to do SMEP but we :sex: alot so its not happening lol.

What does SMEP mean?

Hey Girls

Just wanting some advice.

Im taking pregnacare conception but is they some sort of tablet to help the egg stick or have i just completely made that up lol.

Fingers crossed for us all xxx

If there is I would love to know, sounds like a good thing. Maybe there is something natural. I might google lol

I am on cd7. Really hoping I O earlier this month. I seem to O really late. Anyone have any remedies for Oing earlier? I am already taking vitex and vit B,

Still haven't got my + OPK. Praying I'm not one that doesn't ovulate immediately after a m/c. I'm going to be away from home tonight and Thursday night, so I told DH to be prepared for some BDing Wed night and Fri night to cover bases. Then every other day after that.

Hey ladies, do you mind if I join you... I tend not to be in this section much, we lost our little boy Harri nearly 3 months ago and are now NTNP, however I am desperate for a bfp this month.

I am currently CD12 and I think I am due to O this weekend sometime, however I am not sure where my cycles are at since having Harri :shrug:

Going to try and hold out to test on 16th July... thats if af hasnt shown up before then (fx'd I dont see her for 9 months or so!!)

I have a question... Could it be possible that I might have ovulated directly after MC? I got a positive OPK last week but yesterday I had pink spotting in the morning and afternoon only when I wiped and got light headed while cleaning. I also went to bed really early because I was feeling drained and got up twice during the night to pee. Anyone know if there is any chance I could already be pregnant? I miscarried 6/4 and bled for 4 days.

Hi girlies!

I need help!

I took 2 opk's today, (at the same time), and both were IC's.

The green test is negative and the blue test is CLEARLY positive! URGGGG...what does that mean? :shrug:

Has anyone ever had this happen? We BD'd last night and I guess will again tonight...I was trying to follow the SMEP, so it'd be nice to know when I was going to ovulate...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 16
Pls can I join?
I will be testing around july 25th which is when AF is due. My EDD would have been the day before so I am really hoping for a wonderful gift. I hope my angel will send me a brother or sister!!
Am going all out this month too, using my CBFM for first time in ages, EPO, preseed and softcups!! Am on metformin too due to pcos.
BFP we are out to get you this month!!!
Xx

I have a question... Could it be possible that I might have ovulated directly after MC? I got a positive OPK last week but yesterday I had pink spotting in the morning and afternoon only when I wiped and got light headed while cleaning. I also went to bed really early because I was feeling drained and got up twice during the night to pee. Anyone know if there is any chance I could already be pregnant? I miscarried 6/4 and bled for 4 days.

yes, you can ovulate soon after MC. What might not seem normal, is "normal" after a MC. And with that said, I suppose then anything would be possible :)

Hannpin~I'm sorry about Harri. How are you doing?

Nunu~what was your daughters name? I'm so sorry for your loss as well! How are you coping?

On a different note....I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today. Had some EWCM today, fullness in my abdomen, some sharp pains. My OH and I BDed Sunday and Monday night. We apparently are NPNT as my OH would like to hold-off a couple more months before we REALLY try...but I don't do a good job of educating him on my cycle. I just flirt a lot when the time is right :) Haha.

Can I join in? I will be testing on July 22 and this will be my first month trying after my MC in February.

Hi all! I think I am going to ovulate right away! Hoping to get a positive OPK either tonight or tomorrow. We are BDing every night now!! I am feeling really positive, but sooooo scared at the same time!

Again, I am so sorry for everyone's losses. I also wanted to say how sorry I am that so many of you have had late term miscarriages and still borns. My heart just aches for everyone. Praying for you all:) Let's get some BFP's and learn to be happy again:) Good luck!

(I really hope I have not messed up anyone's names or dates! Let me know if there is a mistake.)

Hi girls, looks like i will need to change my testing date as DH isn't 'pulling out' at the min (we suppose to be WTT after my last m/c) anyway im not arguing with him over it! Hee hee! Quite excited now! Am due to O in a couple of days so am hoping he's up for bd'ing (and keeping it in, lol!) again! Looks like i will hopefully be testing on 4th July (af due 6th)........lets hope we see some BFP's in here soon girlies!!! xxxx:hugs:

I called my doc. yesterday and to my surprise he called me right back! He said it could have been implantation bleeding or ovulation and to call him if I don't get the :witch: by 7/7 and to come straight in to his office and ask for him if I get a :bfp: before then so he can send me out for blood work and check progesterone levels. I don't know what to think so DH and I :sex: lastnight and this morning just incase but I check my cervix religiously and do OPK's and I am sure I wasn't O as it very soft, high and completely closed. Sorry TMI, it is wet but no fertile discharge. Ugh, I promised I would not drive myself crazy with this.

I just calculated my dates again and I will actually be testing on July 13th since I start testing at 7dpo. My 10 year anniversary is the 14th so this will be an awesome anniversary present if I get pregnant this month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->