July Testing!

Addy - glad AF finally ended for you!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

I'm on CD10. Started drinking grapefruit juice. One glass a day. I heard it helps with the EWCM, and sometimes makes you OV earlier. I need that, since I usually OV CD22. Also taking a baby aspirin every day, top of my prenatal.

I started doing my OPKs today. I'll be doing them everyday until ovulation, so I hopefully don't miss it!

well i think AF has finally just about finished. just glad we can finally get down to business!!! i dont do temping or anything like that so i dont really know when im supposed to O but im pretty sure if we do it every day for 2 weeks im in with a good shot!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1307854800z4z28z14.png

Have you tried an OPK? I used them in Feb. when I got pregnant, and found that I ovulated much later than I thought. Good luck! Glad AF is over!!

I was wondering, what does baby asprin do??

I've read a couple things.

The first is that is helps to thicken the lining of the uterus. Now, with just having a miscarriage, even though it was early, I wanted to do something to help thicken it.

I also read it reduces your blood's clotting, if you have problems with that.

I asked the nurse, when I called last week to find out about my blood results. She said she had never heard of it, and it couldn't hurt me otherwise. So I figured I'd give it a shot.

The first is that is helps to thicken the lining of the uterus. Now, with just having a miscarriage, even though it was early, I wanted to do something to help thicken it.

I asked the nurse, when I called last week to find out about my blood results. She said she had never heard of it, and it couldn't hurt me otherwise. So I figured I'd give it a shot.

How long do you take it for then? Do you stop once you get your BFP?

How long do you take it for then? Do you stop once you get your BFP?

I've read of people taking it all the way to the 2nd or 3rd trimester. I myself will stop once I get my BFP and talk to my doctor. If he/she says to keep taking it, then I will. Or if they say to stop, then I will.

Addy~ from what I've heard, Baby asprin may be helpful for thickening the lining etc. but I was hearing from a few other women that taking Baby Asprin after your BFP w/out having a clotting disorder can be harmful. One woman started having separation from the placenta which may/may not have been caused from the asprin she was taking. She was told to stop right away. I can't believe that nurse did not know anything about the Asprin!!! Tell her to go google it! haha. :)

well i think AF has finally just about finished. just glad we can finally get down to business!!! i dont do temping or anything like that so i dont really know when im supposed to O but im pretty sure if we do it every day for 2 weeks im in with a good shot!!

Have you tried an OPK? I used them in Feb. when I got pregnant, and found that I ovulated much later than I thought. Good luck! Glad AF is over!!

we havent used anything yet as its only our second month trying since our m/c in april, and i naively thought we would just fall on like we did in jan! im on a 28 day cycle so just assumed that i O on day 14 lol!! i think i should get some though xx

I found them very helpful, and informative! Worth a shot! I used my first one today:( Negative so far, but I think it is too early anyways.

I also bought some low dose aspirin (baby aspirin) Going to give it a try since my lining may be thinner after the D&C. It can't hurt, and I will stop a few days after I ovulate.

:)

Hi was wondering if I can join in here. I am on CD5 and will be testing on July 19th.
I got my first AF on 15th June, after a missed miscarriage at 10/11 weeks (10 by my dates 11 by lmp) on 11th May.
I am really hoping I get a BFP this month.
I am taking Vitex, Vit B6, fish oil, prenal vit with folic acid (kept taking since miscarriage), iron and vit D. I am low in iron and vit D so that is why I take them. Vitex and vit B cause I do not O until day 23 and had a short luteal phase but it was 11 after the miscarriage so maybe it helped. Taking fish oil cause I heard it helps lots of things. I also have hubby on zinc.
I am willing to do anything to have a healthy baby and hopefully not have to wait 11 months like last time to get pregnant.
I have two gorgeous girls but can not wait to make my family complete.
Sprinkling baby dust on all of us.

Waiting to test on July 7th after miscarriage number 2. Third time lucky?? Absolutely refusing to torture myself by testing before this date!!! Fingers crossed. Prayers and baby dust to you all!!! xx:flower:

Hi girls! Just added you to the list! Good luck this month! There are so many of us, that the odds are so good that a bunch of us will be getting sticky :bfp:'s.

Good morning ladies!

Hope everyone is doing great - I've officially entered my "fertile period", so let the BDing begin! :happydance:

I have a great feeling about this month - last month was our first month ttc after our loss in March and I have to admit, I was reallllly upset when I got AF. When we conceived the first time, it happened the very first month, so I think a part of me hoped that the same would happen our first month trying after our loss.

But I am a true believer that everything happens for a reason and feel that maybe my body wasn't quite ready last month - but I'm hopeful for this month.

Any one else due to ovulate this coming week? If so, how ofter are you BDing? We're going with the every other day until I get a positive OPK and then having sex that day and the day after for sure....

:hugs:,
Rach

Good morning ladies!

Hope everyone is doing great - I've officially entered my "fertile period", so let the BDing begin! :happydance:

I have a great feeling about this month - last month was our first month ttc after our loss in March and I have to admit, I was reallllly upset when I got AF. When we conceived the first time, it happened the very first month, so I think a part of me hoped that the same would happen our first month trying after our loss.

But I am a true believer that everything happens for a reason and feel that maybe my body wasn't quite ready last month - but I'm hopeful for this month.

Any one else due to ovulate this coming week? If so, how ofter are you BDing? We're going with the every other day until I get a positive OPK and then having sex that day and the day after for sure....

:hugs:,
Rach

Hey Rach

Im due to ovulate this week. We are just going to BD, every other day.

I too feel positive about July, been tcc for 3 months i thought i would be pregnant by now as when i fell pregnant last time it only took 2 months but unfortunatly miscarried near Christmas.

Good Luck

xxx

Can i join. I'll be testing 16th July x

We have not been bd'ing as much as we should due to work schedules, but I still have not ovulated yet. I'm thinking it will happen in the next 2 to 4 days, so hopefully tomorrow we will be able to get back on track.

I am having a rough day today and am really feeling sad. Hoping for some good news in the next few weeks. This has really done a number one me....I don't think I can handle this depression much longer. I need a new pregnancy to focus on. :cry:

hi ladies, can i join you? i gave birth to a still born baby girl in on october 10 2010. i lost her the last week she was due, gave birth via c-section. it was devestating, i am 39 and wanting another child. i have a three year and half old boy (he is a joy) but i would want another sibling for him. been actively trying since january started seeing ob gyn since March. my last lmp was june 13. should be testing around the 12th of jully unless i get a trigger on the 25th please add me on the 12th

i just read about your discussions on baby aspirin, i don't think it thickens the uterus lining only progesterone supplements do that. i personally take baby aspirin for the first trimester, and duphaston as a progesterone supplement. to avoid a miscarriage a progesterone supplement is needed, baby aspirin is to help nutrition get to baby. but should be taken with doc's consent

nunu123 so sorry for the loss of you daughter. Hope you get a bfp very soon xx

iwas planning on trying baby aspirin soon. maybe not this time though.

almost in my fertile period!! been trying to do SMEP but we :sex: alot so its not happening lol.

Hey Girls

Just wanting some advice.

Im taking pregnacare conception but is they some sort of tablet to help the egg stick or have i just completely made that up lol.

Fingers crossed for us all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->