June 2013 Babies

Had my scan today and there is one Sweet bean growing measuring right on time at seven weeks with a heart rate of 145.

yay for scans olive - I was holding my breath till I was told there was a nice heartbeat. Yay first scans

:happydance::happydance::happydance: YAY!!!!!! Congratulations xx

So I know Im jumping the gun a little here but..........who is going to find out what they are having and who is going to wait until delivery???

Thanks ladies

Taurus - I totally want to find out, I did with the twins at 16 weeks and it was def the right decision!!

Yay! I'm so so happy for you TwoRdue! Awesome! Congrats. Xxx

I was kinda yeah would like to know and yeah I wouldnt. Hubby definiately does not want to know. He said that there isnt too many good surprises left in life, so why not wait. So as I wasnt too fussed, we have decided to wait until delivery.

:wohoo: twoRdue!! :) :) fantastic news :)

Brilliant xxx

Taurus we will find out if we can. We did with my daughter and I loved being able to say her rather than it. I personally didn't need the surprise at the end (DDs birth story is a real saga). This time there is a practical reason too. Another girl and we keep all the bags and bags of stuff but if it's a boy then I can pass lots off stuff onto friends with younger and baby girls and I can go shopping!!! ;)

Mizze x

I'm totally going to find out what we are having. I just went for an ultrasound and discovered there are two in there!!

Congrats hun - yes I imagine with 2 a little planning is needed beyond the norm!

Mizze x

Jeeze not that I'm not happy about two but I am terrified...I guess it was ment to b

I'm totally going to find out what we are having. I just went for an ultrasound and discovered there are two in there!!

Congrats. I too am carrying twins. :happydance: I love your quote. Thats what my mom says, that God is making up for my loss. I sure hope so.

Thanks, ladies. I'm terrified, but it has to be done.

TwoRdue - I am so happy for you!! I'm going to be holding my breath too! :)

I am definitely finding out :) can't wait that long, and at least I'll have something to look forward to in the near future :)

Twins awwww how wonderful.... So was hoping but I am blessed still with one :)

Olive - How are you feeling now??

Oh gosh, so many emotions going through me! Every second I feel completely different from the next, I'm sure you can relate!:wacko: You must be elated though about hearing and seeing your beanie :) Now all I can think about is the scan, and praying to God that this time it will all go well, and I will see the baby and hear the heartbeat. Sometimes I'm grateful for all the exhaustion, boob pain, and queasiness because it's not as easy to think in those conditions :haha:

When is your next appointment? At 12 weeks?

I fully understand and hope that the time till your scan moves along.
I have another scan next week yay then no more till 12 weeks

:hugs: Olive xx we all get how that feels hun - check out Bubsta's thread in here about the feelings on a first scan xxxx

How is everyone today - yesterday was a much better day than Wednesday - my god but I needed that rest. It was however sicky enough not to scare me!

1/2 day in work today then a bit of retail therapy if I feel up to it.

Mizze x

Retail therapy sounds great, I have, been feeling so horrible lately so my mum suggested I go and get much hair done so I think I will.

With my scan the other day I was so happy baby was doing well but I just could not get that true happy excited feeling I had with my last pregnancy as without even knowing it I think I am distancing my self from feeling much as I'm so terrified the same will happen and I probably be like this till I pass that 18 week point!! I'm disappointed in myself as I should be enjoying every moment I can.

Congratulations on the twins! There must be something with having Jewel in the username!

Olivelove, Oct 25th, so Thursday? Not long now sweets. I'm sure everything is going to be just perfect!

How are you feeling Army? Have the tablets worked?

How are you feeling Mizzie? Did you get any retail therapy?

Getting the hair done TwoRdue is always nice. Always feel like a new woman afterwards! Enjoy it! I can understand distancing yourself because you are scared. I think we can all relate to that. This is a new pregnancy and a new bubba. Try and enjoy it sweetie. (I think we all know it can be hard to begin with). Xx

Finding out gender? Absolutely. It would be so much easier as far as knowing whether we can just use Kasia's old clothes or if we have to get boy clothes. Good for decorating the room too.... Not that I'm trying to think that far down the track yet.

I haven't felt too queasy the last couple of days. I've been thirsty, but not much nausea. Hopefully increase just a little to make me relax a little. I've organised to have a few days off work. I don't have to go back now til Friday, so I'm happy about that! Xx

Thanks bubsta. x
Yay time off work for you, it's always great to have some time off, for me it's ways for catching up on sleep lol.
It's good the morning sickness is not to bad for you and we will have our good days with it as it does come in waves but we will always worry.
Take care and all you ladies have a great weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->