June 2013 Babies

Thanks TwoRdue, since I posted, I've been doing some research. It looks as though its pretty common. Apparently it's called the Hook Effect. When the HCG gets too high, the test goes lighter. Dilute the wee, and line goes darker. Phew! I feel so much better now. I stopped taking digis for this exact reason, I didn't want the stress. It was just that it was the last test and my scan is on Monday so I thought it would give me reassurance until then. Won't be doing THAT again. Thanks for your quick reply babe, I appreciate it. Xxx

Not a prob. What is such a wonderful time in our lives is such a stress time, more for some than others. I fully understand how you feel and hope that you are now feeling more relaxed.
Put your feet up and have a breather.x
I'm happy we all have each other here.

You are so right Hun. It's so good we are all here for each other. Mwah. Xx

Morning xxx
TwoRdue :hug: hun sounds though you are getting well taken care of x

Welcome Jcliff x lots of support in here x

Lots of sleep issues here. A teething toddler does NOT help

Bubsta glad you found out it's all good. Sometimes I think we should be banned from Poas!! It's not good for us

Olive - glad you are feeling happier xxx

Feeling very tired today. Should be taking C to forest School soooooo not in the mood !!

Mizze xxx

Thanks Mizzie: )

Do you get a chance to have a nap in the day? I can not function without one. The exhaustion is insane.

Well I'm supposed to get some Imodium tablets today and take them for 3 days and if my diarrhea doesn't go away they will make an appointment because by then I will probably be dehydrated and not able to regain the fluids I have lost.

We gave our landlord a notice saying we will be out of the house by December 1st. He said that people will want to walk through it. I was like "okay, they can come in November when its mostly packed up". Nope, we have a lady coming straight after my registration appointment! ack... so now I have to clean and organize the stuff we are still using!

Hi Sarena,

I don't think it's harder being pregnant when you already have hands full with LO but I don't seem to have quite as much time to think and stress about everything (but I'm still pretty bad lol) I worry about picking LO up and it's very energetic still going to soft play, swimming etc with LO and I worry I might be doing too much but just got to try and keep positive.

But yes I hope I can give hope to lots of ladies out there that good things can happen, I went though a terrible time and I hope it never happens again but it was all worth it in the end and here I am again :)

Oh and I don't really physically feel any different either. Only got mild sore boobies, no sickness etc yet but then I didn't really have any symptoms with LO either, so there is another postive thing, you DON'T have to have symptoms to go on and have a sucessful pregnancy

x

Should I be worried that I dont feel fatigued......at all the whole way through so far???

I would not worry. I have really bad morning sickness and tied all the time but the rest of my family didn't have one thing through there pregnancy. Our body's all handle it, different and you maybe one of the lucky ones

I would not worry. I have really bad morning sickness and tied all the time but the rest of my family didn't have one thing through there pregnancy. Our body's all handle it, different and you maybe one of the lucky ones

Thanks xx. Its hard not to worry isnt it. I just read about this extreme fatigue and I dont have it......going to stay positive and just count myself lucky so far.

I know what you mean, its easy to say dont worry but its the doing of it that is hard!!!

Army - How are you feeling? I hope that it all clears up for you soon.x

Still have diarrhea. Got the tablets so I'll start taking them tomorrow. Don't know if it'll work though since I've never taken anything for diarrhea before but then again I've never had it for this long.

My hubby had really bad bowel disease and when he had diarehea he took the same tablets and they work (his was a sever case to, they had to remove the large bowel) he did get amune to them though so I think that it should work well for you but I will keep my fingers crossed that it does work!!!!

Thanks Mizzie: )
Do you get a chance to have a nap in the day? I can not function without one. The exhaustion is insane.

:rofl: sadly not.

DD will only nap in the car or sometimes the pram. She hasnt slept in the cot for nearly a year and then she would only sleep for about 25 mins at a time. Sadly I've been a bad sleeper for a while (and further trained into it by a baby that never sttn till she was 16 months) so I can very rarely nap in the day anyway. I definitely did it when pregnant with my daughter when I could though in fact I relied on spending most of my Sunday in bed. If im scaring anyone then I would say that apart from teething she now will sleep 12 hours a night -:D

I'm fining it hard atm. DH is working 7 days a week and that's hard. The nausea and tiredness are getting a bit much tbh. I should be in work today but dropping my daughter off and coming back to bed, DH took one look at me last night and made me promise not to go to work. Hopefully I will sleep but if not then I will rest (despite the house being a complete tip) and then I should manage the next two working days. Dh has promised to not work the next two weekends. His work schedule is beyond ridiculous atm - and he is self employed so its hard because its him who decided on this but when you are self employed its almost impossible to turn down work - but he needs the break - DD needs to see him and I need some hours when I can have a little break. It means in the end he will be working weekends in November but I need some support now.

Should I be worried that I dont feel fatigued......at all the whole way through so far???
Not at all - be grateful :) for me it seems I get hit hard in early pregnancy but not everyone does - my friend (poppy painting on here - she has a pregnancy diary) is only hitting fatigue now at week 25 - she sailed beautifully through the first tri and most of the second. Since she is now exactly the age I was when pregnant with DD I tried not to be jealous!

Still have diarrhea. Got the tablets so I'll start taking them tomorrow. Don't know if it'll work though since I've never taken anything for diarrhea before but then again I've never had it for this long.

FX for you hun its not good to have lost so much over so many days - lets hope they work

Mizze xx

Oh Army, you are having a tough time. I really hope the tablets work and it gets under control. It must be such a horrible feeling.

Hi Mizzie, oh you poor thing. I know what it's like to have a DH work too much and it can just be exhausting. I am so glad that he is taking a couple of weekends off to help and spend some DD time. I am also really glad that you took today off and are going to try and get some rest. Don't look at the house. That just doesn't matter at the moment. You need rest more.
I initially always wanted x2 children close together but for other reasons that didn't happen. Now that my DD is 4, I'm actually kinda glad in some ways that our 2nd didn't happen earlier. I think there are pros and cons to any age. I'm sure my DD would have preferred a sibling earlier, but it will be good that she is a little more independant. I'm am very very lucky with 'K' as she will still have a sleep/rest after lunch on home days (Wednesdays and the weekend when I don't work), so I still get a little chill out time. I really hope the exhaustion and nausea improve for you Mizzie. It's not much fun when you are that wrecked. Xx

Well I'm supposed to get some Imodium tablets today and take them for 3 days and if my diarrhea doesn't go away they will make an appointment because by then I will probably be dehydrated and not able to regain the fluids I have lost.

We gave our landlord a notice saying we will be out of the house by December 1st. He said that people will want to walk through it. I was like "okay, they can come in November when its mostly packed up". Nope, we have a lady coming straight after my registration appointment! ack... so now I have to clean and organize the stuff we are still using!

Oh now that doesn't sound fun! It's annoying enough having to pack especially when your pregnant and feeling unwell, but having to try and have the house respectable so people can come through is just horrid. Hopefully you'll only have one quick walk through and she will say yes and you don't have to go through it again. X

Not long now TwoRdue til your scan! I can't wait to hear how you went and whether its twins! Good luck sweets! Xx

I have my first scan on October 25th!!! Guess who's freaking out???LOL:loopy:

Had my scan today and there is one Sweet bean growing measuring right on time at seven weeks with a heart rate of 145.

yay for scans olive - I was holding my breath till I was told there was a nice heartbeat. Yay first scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->