June 2013 Babies

Army, i had the runs for about a day recently, think it is mentioned in what to expect that you may get some with all the horomonal shifts taking place, but agree with twoRdue, ring on Monday for your own peace of mind. Hope you are getting lots of fluids into you!

TwoRdue sounds like you are a lucky lady!Hope MS gets a bit better for you though!

Olivelove, how are you holding up? Feeling any better?

I'm trying to keep fluids up. Day 5 of "the runs" had already hit. The last two days have been all liquid. I'm seeing this as being good. I started eating yogurt last night to combat the diarrhea but no effect so far.

Definitely call the Dr Monday if it's not improved hun in 5 days you've lost a lot of salts etc as well as fluids xxx

Have been wearing a sea sickness band today and nausea has been much better... not sure yet if it's coincidental

Mizze x

Hi Ladies :wave:..........Im back from my two week holidays by the beach which was absolutely fantastic!!!! Just what I needed to relax and let this pregnancy progress. Im now further than I have ever been, so not trying to get too excited but happy :happydance::happydance:

Great to see that there are some new names added.........

Hi Taurus - how lovely your holiday sounds like you relaxed which is brilliant

Fx for you xxxx

Mizze x

Hi Taurus :wave: glad you had a good holiday.
I've had a hectic weekend so not been on much. Still no symptoms really for me. Have little bursts af nausea and prickly boobs but nothing constant.:shrug: Hoping it's not a bad sign but Olivelove, i've been like you - swinging between thinking mmc and that everythings ok.

I don't have a heap of symptoms either. Boobs aren't real sore but nipples are bit sensitive. Have nausea though so not enjoying that symptom. Not much fatigue though which is a little worrying. Have mild cramps daily also which always scares me too.

Hi Ladies,

Can I join? I'm pregnant with no.2 but before having DS I had 3 m/c's so although I have LO I am still extrememly nervous.

With last pregnancy I had extra scans/appointments and got lots of support but this time they are classing me as 'normal' so I am trying to hang on in there and not go too demented but it's very hard.

x

Hi Swanny - lovely to see you here - yes they class me as normal this time round too!

Mizze x

:winkwink::thumbup::happydance::cloud9::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::smug::wohoo::loopy:

I think the above covers it...I had scan today, and saw my first EVER heartbeat on the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so special. Still in shock. Started crying before they scanned me, was so pent up with hope/repressed hope! Nurse was asking number of pregnancies-this is my fourth, number of children-none. that really brought waterworks on! Anywho, i am thrilled! get another scan in 2 weeks. I am measuring 7weeks 4 days so technically due on 30th May, but hey I am not leaving this thread!

Taurus, welcome back, hols sound great-itching for one myself! Miss the sun...

Army-what did doc say about runs?

Olivelove and Nicola, I was sure the game was up when i had no nausea for 4days, but i think its like the horomones come in waves, and hit you harder sometimes than others. Also more than 1/4 women don't get MS, you could be lucky! I know myself tho, nothing beats a scan for peace of mind.

Mizze, how you doin?

Welcome Swanny! You are Mizze are both proof we need to keep positive! Success stories after MC's. :thumbup: Is it harder being pregnant when you have hands full with a child already? Do you know what to expect more?

I now have a pants that I can't shut. Please tell me this is bloating..anyone else same?

Wooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!! Sarena, FABULOUS news sweetheart!! Oh I'm so pleased for you xxx

Am okay the ms is hitting a bit hard but what ya gonna do eh!
Bloat is a wonderful thing! ;)

Mizze xxx

Thats fantastic Sarena..............Im the same as you, 4th pregnancy no take home baby yet so your now my inspiration!!!!! I can totally understand the anxiety about the scan, I will be the same but how exciting for you!!! Yeah, bloating.....my pants are tight. Luckily I have office to myself so can unbutton my pants and hope no one notices.

I now have the joy of all day sickness, not just morning. Seems worse in the late afternoon, night.........but Im not complaining, would rather have it than not. Went to the chemist and got some Blackmores Pregnancy Sickness tablets and they seem to be helping somewhat.

Anyone else suffering from insomnia??? I cant fall asleep and when I do I wake up and cant get back to sleep!!

Hi all. I am due June 21st. This is my third pregnancy, first two were early mc. I am getting my third betas tomorrow. Very afraid but will be okay if it doesn't work out..again. Everything has reason.

:winkwink::thumbup::happydance::cloud9::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::smug::wohoo::loopy:

I think the above covers it...I had scan today, and saw my first EVER heartbeat on the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so special. Still in shock. Started crying before they scanned me, was so pent up with hope/repressed hope! Nurse was asking number of pregnancies-this is my fourth, number of children-none. that really brought waterworks on! Anywho, i am thrilled! get another scan in 2 weeks. I am measuring 7weeks 4 days so technically due on 30th May, but hey I am not leaving this thread!

Taurus, welcome back, hols sound great-itching for one myself! Miss the sun...

Army-what did doc say about runs?

Olivelove and Nicola, I was sure the game was up when i had no nausea for 4days, but i think its like the horomones come in waves, and hit you harder sometimes than others. Also more than 1/4 women don't get MS, you could be lucky! I know myself tho, nothing beats a scan for peace of mind.

Mizze, how you doin?

Welcome Swanny! You are Mizze are both proof we need to keep positive! Success stories after MC's. :thumbup: Is it harder being pregnant when you have hands full with a child already? Do you know what to expect more?

I now have a pants that I can't shut. Please tell me this is bloating..anyone else same?

Aw, huni, I am so extremely happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Hi all. I am due June 21st. This is my third pregnancy, first two were early mc. I am getting my third betas tomorrow. Very afraid but will be okay if it doesn't work out..again. Everything has reason.

Hi Jcliff.....welcome :thumbup:

We all understand the nerves that go with beta results.......fx for you xx

TwoRdue – thanks hun, it’s nothing serious thank goodness, but mostly it has to do with worrying about the beanie..I just want it to be next week and know for sure what’s going on!!

Sarena – like I said in the post before, so so happy for you hun! I am feeling much better. I spent all day yesterday with my sister and she’s the funniest person alive :) so definitely cheered me up! I’m still worried about my little berry, and hoping he/she is perfectly ok.

Mizzie – so glad your MS is getting better! I hope it’s not just coincidental!:happydance:

Taurus – Hii, I hope you had an amazing time on your vacation!!Isn't it amazing to look at the ticker after not looking at it for a long time and seeing how much times has passed?! :flower:

Nicola – looks like we’re in the same boat, hun! Still no symptoms really, but I do feel kind of queasy when I think about certain foods. Not exactly nauseous, but still something!:thumbup:

Swanny – Welcome!! Yeah, we are all trying not to go crazy :) :hugs:

Jcliff – Welcome hun!! We all worry, so you’ll have support in us!:hugs:

Your right OliveLove...........I do love looking at my ticker, especially as I have never got this far before.

But Im actually 7 weeks today, the ticker must be on US time or something because it will flick over to 7 weeks later this afternoon........

Olive _ I totally understand with the worry, it is with me all the time and cant wait till my first scan.

AFM - Had my hospital appointment this morning and found that I have BV and they will not even look at treating it till the second Tri (Just another thing to worry about). They have decided that they want to keep me under the hospital and be classed as high risk. I have a hole lot of blood done and test due to my health + they want to check for an incompetent cervix due the miscarriage been so late and if that is the case they will have to stitch my cervix up EEEKKKKK. As for scans I have my one for the ivf clinic on Thursday and the hospital had booked me in for one to be done within the next week as well had my 12 week scan.. Hurry up Thursday!

Hi gals,

Yay Sarena! I'm so happy for you babe! :happydance: How exciting! Yep, your not alone with the bloating. I'm there.

How are you feeling Armymama?

Hi Taurus, I'm glad you had a nice holiday. Yep, I'm having sleeping issues too. I get off to sleep ok, but then wake at all hours of the morning and find it hard to get back to sleep. Have you got a scan date yet?

Welcome aboard Swanny and Jcliff! Congrats on your BFPs!

Hi TwoRdue, Sounds like you've had a heavy day today at the hospital. Not much fun, but take comfort in that it sounds like you are in good hands and they will be really looking after you. :flower: Not long now til your scan! yay!

Have you booked your scan yet Olivelove?

Well Monday can't really come soon enough for me (as much as I am scared sh!tless to go). I had one test left and I thought, hey, why not take it (thinking it would give me reassurance) and all it has done is worry me. The test line was lighter than the control line which is a first. I put a post to see if anyone else had experienced this - and no reply... We all know that is never a good sign. Oh we'll, guess I'll just have to wait and see. Cross fingers for me girls cause I'm pretty damn sad right now. Xx :cry:

Bubsta - sorry you are going through this, it's possible that there is something wrong with the test. Is it the same test as what you have used before??
try not to worry yourself, I had to stop testing as it's was doing worse rather than good.
When is your scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->