June 2013 Babies

Well I have another appt this Wednesday to take a look at the babies and make sure they are looking good. I am so excited. Good luck to everyone that has scans this week.

Bubsta-so happy for you!!!!!!!!! great news! there is nothing like a heartbeat on the screen!:cloud9:

Emily-docs didn't have chance to find out cause, i was due to go in for testing after 3rd mc when i feel pregnant with this one. then, as a precaution they put me on progesterone and aspirin, with the theory, it can't do any harm! Someone put a link about super fertility a while back, and it might be a good fit.. its not as super as it sounds, but since got pregnant 4 times over 1 year, it feels right to me. must ask a doc next time i see her.

Olivelove-delighted for you too-it definitely makes pregnancy more real, although not necessarily more pleasant! I seem to get worst nausea on a monday, don't know if its to do with returning to work! :haha:

Taurus-fingers crossed for wednesday! :flower: It probably feels like forever bright now. my next scan is wednesday week, it feels like 2 lifetimes away!

8 week scan! I was released from the fertility clinic today too. Heartbeat 175bpm. The scan on the right is 3D

Attachments

• 8+1a-small.jpg
    8+1a-small.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
  • 8+1c-small.jpg
    8+1c-small.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 4
OMG Raelynn! That's awesome! Soo happy for you! Yay! Xxxxxxx

Jewelsbaby81 and OliveLove, we all have our scans on Wednesday and Thursday.........they say things happen in 3's, so hopefully we all have the best news!!! How you all feeling about it??? This is my first scan and I have such anxiety with it. I have to tell myself to stop and breathe. So scared Im going to hear those dreaded words "there is no heartbeat" and then I get angry at myself for thinking that........must learn to relax.

Yes Sarena, it feels life a life time away even though its only tomorrow afternoon. Dont think there will be much sleeping tonight.

Wow Raelynn, beautiful pictures xx love the 3D version........fantastic luv xx

Jewelsbaby81 and OliveLove, we all have our scans on Wednesday and Thursday.........they say things happen in 3's, so hopefully we all have the best news!!! How you all feeling about it??? This is my first scan and I have such anxiety with it. I have to tell myself to stop and breathe. So scared Im going to hear those dreaded words "there is no heartbeat" and then I get angry at myself for thinking that........must learn to relax.

Yes Sarena, it feels life a life time away even though its only tomorrow afternoon. Dont think there will be much sleeping tonight.

Wow Raelynn, beautiful pictures xx love the 3D version........fantastic luv xx

I am feeling a little anxious. I wasn't supposed to have another scan until 10 weeks but being my MMC in May was discovered at 8 weeks I have been having major anxiety worrying that everything is OK with my little beans. I love that my OB was willing to accommodate me to put my mind to ease. Its just so much harder to relax when something like that has happened. I wouldve been fine waiting until 10 weeks if I never would've had that MMC. Goodluck twordue and olive on your scans. I am sure we will all have good news to report.

Oopps sorry TworDue, I did have a moment and forgot that you also have a scan. Must be the week for it......

Good things happen in 4's!!!

That is awesome!! I also lost one last year in august at 25wks. I am now 8wks today!! When I first found out I was very excited but very nervous! I also am hoping I have a happy ending also! Thansk for Sharing!!

Best of luck everyone over next couple of days! :)

Thinking of the girls having scans today and tomorrow. Make sure you let us know how you go. Xxx

6 hours til ultrasound...........no sleep last night, feel sick and not from morning sickness for a change.......

OMG!!!! Measured 8 weeks, heart beat 170 and he said everything looked perfect.

So so happy!!!!

Good luck everyone else having scans xx

OMG!!!! Measured 8 weeks, heart beat 170 and he said everything looked perfect.

So so happy!!!!

Good luck everyone else having scans xx

Yay! That's awesome. I can't wait for mine tomorrow. Having a hard time falling asleep!

YAYYYYYY!!! That's awesome news Taurus! So so happy for you Hun! Woohoo! It's such a relief isn't it. Congrats Honey. Good little Bubba! Now time to relax. Xxx

Thanks Jewel, sure your little ones are perfect too xx

Thanks Bubsta, now I can sleep tonight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"