June 2013 Babies

Hi ladies!! Such good news to come back to.

Raelynn and Taurus xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wohoo:

Olivelove - great to see you so positive xx

FX for you tomorrow - and for Twordue and Jewels too

MS has been less yesterday and so far today - am trying not to panic about that. Not least because C has had a vomitting and diorrhea bug over the last 48 hrs, no sleep at all last night, the poor monkey couldnt keep anything down at all. So far this morning she has kept water and a tiny bit of diorylyte down so have tried a bit of food, she was v hungry. Waiting to see if that stays down.

Am appallingly tired and desperately hoping I dont get it!!! :(

Mizze xxx

Thanks Mizze xx

Yesterday was the first day I didn't feel sick and vomit, so naturally crapped myself but after ultrasound, sick as a dog tonight so may be just lucky day for you.

Good luck for your scans jewels and TwoRdue and Olivelove. not long now. Xx I can't wait to see the joy in the posts! Xx oh Mizzie, poor C. Hopefully now she is hungry that is a good sign. I hope she is ok now. It's horrible when they feel so rotten and there isn't much we can do. I hope you don't get it. My MS has improved quite a bit over the last week. I wouldn't worry about it Hun if it is easing up. I was lucky with my DD and only had MS til probably maybe 9wks. So I think the lucky ones it might ease up a bit sooner. Xx I hope it improves and stays that way. Xx

Xx

Awww....I wish I had a scan soon but I dont get mine for another 20+ days. TMI question: Has anyone had back pain during sex? I had some last night followed by 30 minutes of cramping afterwards. No spotting or bleeding so far luckily but had me concerned.

I have been up for hours unable to sleep because I am so excited about my scan. 1hr and 30mins!! Woo hoo!

Good luck Jewels - you must be in there about now xxx

Mizze xx

Taurus thats lovely news!
Jewels i hope the scan went well :hugs:
Mizze i hope C is feeling better and gets some sleep tonight. Its so horrible when they're poorly - they just don't understand and its awful with a sickness bug when you can't fo anything to make them better. Big get well wishes your way. X

My babies look AMAZING. They are growing right on track and have little beating hearts and are just perfect! Ahhh I am so relieved

Jewels thats fantastic news! So happy for you :happydance:
Olive hope your scan goes well :flower:

Congratulations to Taurus and Jewelbaby! Great to see you both have fab scans! Best of luck to everyone else, lets keep up this winning streak!!!:thumbup:

Olivelove-fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Mizze, so sorry to hear C is ill, hope she is better soon, and you can get some sleep-don't know how people function without it! With a bit of luck in 7 or so months i will find out!!:happydance:

Having a very paranoid day today. No nausea, but that always comes and goes so accept that, but my BB are not tender to touch. They feel full, but not tender. this is the first time they have felt like this during pregnancy-help! Has anyone else had this? is it cos i am at 9 weeks? Should i seek reassurance scan? Worried over what doc said to me ages ago.."as long as your BB are tender...." Eeeek!

Congratulations to Taurus and Jewelbaby! Great to see you both have fab scans! Best of luck to everyone else, lets keep up this winning streak!!!:thumbup:

Mizze, so sorry to hear C is ill, hope she is better soon, and you can get some sleep-don't know how people function without it! With a bit of luck in 7 or so months i will find out!!:happydance:

Having a very paranoid day today. No nausea, but that always comes and goes so accept that, but my BB are not tender to touch. They feel full, but not tender. this is the first time they have felt like this during pregnancy-help! Has anyone else had this? is it cos i am at 9 weeks? Should i seek reassurance scan? Worried over what doc said to me ages ago.."as long as your BB are tender...." Eeeek!

My BBS have never been tender. I have had days where they ache a little but never sore. So I have never worried about it. I know a lot of women whose breasts arent sore at all or werent sore until their milk came in....I am sure everything is fine :thumbup:

That's awesome Jewels! Yay! Congrats Hun. It's so awesome isn't it. X

Bit hard for me to answer that one Army. I always have a sore back. I only notice it slightly the next day but nothing major. I hope it was a once off.

Oh Sarena. Yes, yes, yes. My BBs were ridiculously sore when I first found out I was pregnant and stayed that way for a couple of weeks. Now they aren't sore. They are still very full but just not sore. I wouldn't worry babe. (When I was worrying, I tried to put on a pre-pregnancy bra... What a laugh... Didn't go anywhere near covering anything). Xxx

Thats amazing Jewels!!!!!!!!! Isnt it just fantastic to see their little hearts and them. So happy for you xx

Yesterday was my first ultrasound ever, never gotten to that point before so I did have a little crying breakdown :blush: on the table before the ultrasound as I was a bundle of nerves but hubby and I just couldnt take our eyes off the screen after he showed us everything was great.

Sarena, I stress over everything. I guess thats what happens when you have lost pregnancies before as Im sure everyone on here can testify too.

And I worried because I read on here about how tired people are and how they cant keep their eyes open or how sore there boobs are that they cant wear a bra or touching them has them in pain. I have no sore boobs at all, can still sleep on my stomach and dont even think they have grown that much as Im still in the bra I had before I got pregnant and fits me fine and no fatigue, at night the only thing that gets me is the nausea. Sure I have other symptoms like nausea, vomiting, bloating etc just not sore boobs or fatigue and yesterday I had the most perfect little heartbeat.

So Im going to try and relax now helped by the notion that just because my boobs dont hurt and Im not tired, doesnt mean my baby isnt okay so please please dont stress about maybe you dont feel as sick today as yesterday or your boobs arent as sore. Im sure that everything is okay, better than okay xx

And I did read somewhere whilst stressing over my lack of boob soreness that it reduces a little around 9 weeks.

twoRdue and OliveLove, I know your scans are soon so best of luck and let us know xx

Sarena - I was just going to post about the boob soreness...mine has been horrible since week 4 and today I feel almost nothing...and nausea disappeared after literally 2 days. Thank God I have a scan tomorrow because I'm just about done worrying about every little thing! I will get some definite answers tomorrow (unless my beanie measures a week or two behind, than nothing is definite again!) Let's hope this is absolutely nothing to worry about!

Thank you ladies for your kind words, I will let you know how my scan goes tomorrow. Needless to say, I'm feeling very much negative and just preparing myself for the worst. But what else is new? I'm going to go to sleep now and hopefully feel rested and a little better tomorrow.

Raelynn, Taurus & Jewelsbaby - BIG, BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news all around!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great news on all the scans girls, it so amazing!!!!

Olive - good luck with your scan and can't wait to hear the news

:wohoo: - Jewels - how fab!!! :D

Olive hon will be thinking of you today - wont say dont stress as I know how impossible that is :hugs: my lovely xx

Sarena my boobs have never been sore - all the way through will Caitlyn they got a bit bigger a bit fuller but never sore - they are a bit fuller atm but I am still wearing my pre-preggo bras - my poor boobs had suffered slightly from 15 months of BF so were a little less full than previously (not saggy exactly) but at nearly 40 gravity is gonna get me whatever happens! ;)

I dont think your Dr should have said that to you because we know and they know that symptoms come and go. And like Bubsta (?) said upthread a lot of symptoms subside after 9 weeks including ms and boob soreness. Not always - some of us lucky gals get ms until 14 weeks or more :sick:

C has slept all night and is still currently asleep - she was definately on the mend last night but very tired bless her :thumbup:

Last evening I was feeling very sick and wasnt sure if it was the ms, the tiredness or the onset of the bug - this morning it appears to have been a mix of the ms and tiredness - hooray! ;)

I dont seem to have caught the bug but

My HUSBAND has!!! :dohh::dohh:

So on my 40th birthday I have been chucked out of my bed at stupid o'clock so he can get some rest - bah!!! BUT thats fine I was awake and Id much rather not be in there sick with him :winkwink:

Oh well - he was supposed to be working in another city today - he has been putting in 14hr days recently - so I will take C over to my Mum's as planned for a nice lunch (the one time of day I can eat properly)

:wacko:

Mizze xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIZZIE!!!! :flower: Hopefully Hubby will feel better real soon and be able to spoil you like you deserve. Enjoy your lunch sweetie and try and have a GREAT day. Mwah.xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->