June 2013 Babies

Is anyone else ridiculously tired?? I wasn't expecting it this early (5w4d) but I've been exhausted for the past week. Last night I went to bed at 8:30!!

Well called the OB since diarrhea has returned for the 3rd time since we've been pregnant. She thinks I might have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or something.

Thanks to everyone for the reality check!!! I really got worried last night:wacko:, could not sleep, and then this morning, i just threw myself into work, and forgot about it all. Have decided to wait til next wednesday when app. is due.

MIZZE!!!!!Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mizze, happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a cake that is guaranteed to not give you MS!:

https://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4690285452723680&pid=15.1

Hope you have a really special day and lovely lunch out.

Olivelove, i have everything that can be crossed, crossed for you.:thumbup:

Emily, I think the tiredness can come in waves, i had a few days here and there when i was sleeping crazy hours, but in general now i just go to bed 30 mins earlier than usual. But everyone is different, so who knows!

Army-sorry to hear about your tummy troubles! Hope if they diagnose it they may be able to do something for it. I had really bad tummy problems a while back until i realized i was sensitive to sorbitol, artificial sweetner. It was only an ingredient in yogurt i was eating, but lets just say it had explosive consequences:dohh:! Take it easy, and keep drinking even when you don't want to, really easy to get dehydrated with tummy problems.

Thinking of you Olivelove. Hoping everything is just perfect and your doing ok. Xxx

I'm sorry your tummy is still playing up Army. I hope it settles down soon. X

I go through phases Emily. Most of the time I cope fine with the tiredness... Other times I want to sleep during the day I'm so tired. Oh the joy. X

I hope Wednesday comes around soon Sarena to put your mind at ease. I'm sure everything is AOk! Xx

Well, we did it last night.... It was such a hard decision to make but we can't take it back now. We told our daughter she is going to be a big sister. She is 4 and a half. I think she was starting to twig that something wasn't normal. She had clearly been mulling things over in her head as she very seriously said to me a couple of days ago, 'why are you sick mummy'. I put her mind at ease at the time. My FIL knows and a couple of close friends we are expecting. The two times I have had a MC it has been diagnosed at the first scan. bubba was measuring slightly ahead and i just feel pretty positive. so I'm praying all is fine this time around. (God cross fingers!) We did explain that there is a small chance that it might not happen. (She is a smart kid. She understood). She also has proved to us on the past that she can keep a secret (and hey, we understand if she doesn't keep it quiet but we think she will). I even said to her... 'Do you want to ring Nanna and tell her?' And she looked shocked at me and said, 'no mummy, it's a secret!'. Very cute. So I think she is excited. I guess I just felt bad that others knew and she didnt and I knew that she would be hurt if she realised this. Xxx

Army - Sorry to hear that and hope they can give you some relief.

Emily - I have been super tied for the past three weeks and I find I have to have a nap every afternoon or I am falling over myself

Bub - That must have been great to tell your LO

Sarena - I know it feels like ages a away but Wednesday will be here before you know it.x

This is my little blueberry measuring at 8w1d (behind 2 days)!!! I'm so happy, when I saw her I cried my eyes out!

Thank you so much ladies for all of your bits crossed! LOL It worked!

Oh and happy birthday Mizze!!!

I have a question: Do I officially change my due date to June 5th or what do I do? LOL

Attachments

• beanie8w1d.jpg
    beanie8w1d.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
Oh Olivelove! I am so so so happy for you Honey!! Congrats! I knew everything would be fine! The lead up is just terrifying isn't it and the relief is overwhelming.

I'm not sure about the EDD.... I would probably leave it as it is as its only a couple of days and it will probably catch up. Woohoo! Xxx

So you are guessing a little girl? Xx

WOOHOO!!!! That is fantastic OliveLove xx Happy happy happy.....thats the best news!!!!

I measured a day behind but just leaving my date for now and see what happens it future scans.

I keep calling mine "he". Thats what I feel it is anyways.

WOOHOO!!!! That is fantastic OliveLove xx Happy happy happy.....thats the best news!!!!

I measured a day behind but just leaving my date for now and see what happens it future scans.

I keep calling mine "he". Thats what I feel it is anyways.

Thank you thank you!!! I am so happy! :) I'm also leaving my due date as it is, it's only a couple days off :)

So crazy how we already feel what the gender is! I hope we have a deep intuition because I'd be over the moon if it's a girlie!

I have a feeling mine is a girl too. It's a very similar pregnancy to my daughter and every gender quizz that I have done points towards a girl as well. Guess time will tell. I am honestly happy with either. It would be great to have one of each, but on the other side of it. It would be great for DD to have a sis to play with (and she wants a sister) and we kinda know what to expect with a girl. It will be interesting to see if our predictions are correct! X

Morning all Olivelove :wohoo: fabulous news sweetheart!! :kiss: I knew from early that C was a girl somehow. This one feels like s boy as it happens. We will see if I am right!

My lo was measuring a couple of days behind and I changed my ticker but officially my edd remains the same. Must dash C waking up. She was sick overnight Wednesday night. Hope last night was better!!

Mizze x

Hi all not the news I wanted ti post but just got out if hospital afet an ectopic and having a tube removed. Life just isnt fair at times :cry:. Best of luck to the rest of you and :dust:

Oh no Lorna, I'm so so sorry Honey. That just isn't fair. I wish there was something I could do to take the heartache away. I'm thinking of you and your partner and sending love. Give yourself time to grieve and be kind to yourself. Much love. Xxxx

Oh Lorna, my dear. I'm so sorry :hugs: thinking of you and your partner

Mizze xxx xxx

Well C had horrible diarrhea must have been earlier in the morning. It smelt beyond revolting poor love was plastered. So we went straight into a shower. My Dad, Mum and niece have it (not through C though) don't see how I can avoid it. Have dropped C off at her nans to try sort house out before I go down with it. Need to do nasty laundry, scrub beds and toilets etc.

Mizze xxx xxx

Im so sorry LornaMJ. Your right, life is so unfair sometimes. Wish there some way to make it better but I know there isn't. Thinking of you and hubby xx

Lorna, I am so sorry for your loss. Life really is not fair sometimes. My friend had an ectopic recently, and it was a very hard time for her. One day at a time you will start feeling better. Wishing you the very best in your recovery, and sending you and your partner lots of love. We are all here for you, anytime.

Olivelove-so happy for you hun! Congratulations-your scan looks amazing! I hope you had a well earned out loud sigh of relief! i was literally in shock, and on cloud 9 for days!:cloud9:

Mizze-it sounds like you have a very hectic time of things! You never know, maybe you will avoid this nasty bug. C sounds so cute, and bright as a button with her secret keeping skills!

Now onto the not so delicate subject of my new symptom-constipation. I have never had it before in my life, but lets just say after what felt like half an hour on the toilet, i now feel prepared for child birth! I have had a pint of water since, and will be investing in prune juice tomorrow!

I bought bras a size up today at last. put them on and went AHHHHHHHHH. so much more comfy. only concern, i am now an F cup.....thats the highest cup size in alot of shops. if they grow anymore i will need to buy 2ndhand parachutes and sew them together.....

Finally, thanks again for support during recent EEK fest! please feel free next time to call me an idiot and shut the hell up! Its embarising!:blush: That night my hubby was like-is it possible you are a bit hormonal?! I now think i was!

Wishing you all a super weekend.:hugs:

Lorna - I'm so sorry to hear that. I have had two ectopics so I wish you all the best in your recovery and future pregnancies. I hope you have plenty of support Sweet.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->