JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

I'll hopefully be testing on 1st June - as long as AF doesn't turn up in next couple of days :)

Thanks Steffie!! Just checked it out i will def use this it cant hurt

Good luck! Just make sure you wash your hands after handling the egg shell. The article said that's what carries salmonella. Also, be aware of your body. If you suspect any internal tears or cervical issues, I would get checked out by a doctor before using them. FX'd and lots of :dust:

Feeling very hopeful!

I'm scheduled to o this weekend, so after reading the thread about increasing fertility naturally, I've been taking EPO, did the bd during "happy hour", had orgasm after DH to encourage cervix to welcome the spermies, and used preseed and softcups to top it off. I'll feel happy and smug all evening knowing that the little buggers are hopefully doing their work!

Given the date of May 21st, DH and I are calling it Babygeddon. :winkwink:

I'm sure it's possible...do you have EWCM? Did you use OPKs?

Hey Lucybee! Happy to see you on this thread too. I am dreadful about wanting to test asap and it really doesnt make sense since my last pregnancy I tested neg until way after my AF was due. not cool.

I put my testing date as June 1 which will be 14dpo. LIKE Ill make it that long. :dohh: youre so tough waiting till the 7th. youre a POAS bad ass.

so I think today is 1dpo for me too... but im so sure- I got the frist egg on my CBFM 2 days ago then again yesterday so do I count today or yesterday 1dpo?

What does everyone else do? I tried googling it and came up with a couple different answers so Im confused...

BTW Lucy Bee, LOVE your idea about a reward. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. you little genius! plus, getting something special done like a massage can be totally rejuvenating. Im going to copy cat you on that one. youre such a peach! :flower:

POAS badass? We shall see! Haven't been very bad ass in the past :)

Are you charting? I also got the first egg on the CBFM two days ago and then again yesterday. My temp went up this morning - not a whole ton, by enough to make me feel confident that I OVd yesterday. I would say we are both 1DPO! Yay for a waiting buddy!

Glad you like the special treat idea - thinking about doing something good for myself will hopefully make me less obsessive in the weeks to come!! Speaking of being obsessive - I am taking the day off from thinking about TCC today - so I will catch you ladies on the flip side. (that means tomorrow!) hahahaa!

Hi ladies,

I just started charting this cycle and I noticed that my temp went up by 0.4F this morning. So does that mean I possibly OVd yesterday? :dust:

I had ECMW for a few days this week including yesterday. Had just CM today. I was reading somewhere online that it may go back to just CM after OV. I guess if my temp rises again tomorrow then I probably did OV. Here's hoping we caught it in time.

I don't have any OPKs so can't test that this time round.

I am going on 2 DPO....so I guess im on the June testing list! I am not sure exactly when AF is due...im a bit irregular...33-42 day cycle.
Baby dust to everyone!!

You can add me to the June Tester’s list.

I started AF on May 12th and then went to see a new OB/GYN on May 18th who seems optimistic (tried to bet me $20 that I'd be preggers within the next 2 months). He started me on Clomid.

I go in on June 3rd for a progesterone serum test. By my calc, I should see a +OPK on or around the 25th and (fingers crossed) a + HPT by June 9th.

Hi ladies,

Sorry but you are going to have to count me out of this thread. I got my :bfp: this weekend. I had minimal af so tested and it was implantation bleeding instead. Good luck to you all :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Sorry but you are going to have to count me out of this thread. I got my :bfp: this weekend. I had minimal af so tested and it was implantation bleeding instead. Good luck to you all :hugs:

Congratulations!!! :)

Hi ladies,

WOOT!!! :happydance: Congratulations!

Hi ladies,

yay congrats H&H 9MNTHS :happydance: xx

Hi ladies,

Wow Congrats huns, *huge hug*

Congrats pinky!!

I got a surprise +ve OPK today - I wasn't expecting it til Wed or Thurs!! We DTD last night and again this morning, and I'll jump him again tonight to make sure we're covered.

May mean I can change my testing date, but I'll still try to wait til she's late

Hi ladies,

Congrats!!!! :hugs:

New to forums, but hoping for an add to the June testers list! After being on the pill for 8 years, and deciding to TTC, I went off the pill and was pregnant at the end of the next cycle. Hubby and I were expecting #1 August 14, 2011. We saw our little bean's heart beating away on the monitor. Went back in due to spotting at 11 weeks, only to find no heart beat, followed by a D&C in January 2011. We have decided to jump in head first again, and this is our first month of giving it shot. :) Praying for a BFP when I test June 1!!

Hi ladies,

Pinky! Thats SO awesome- congratulations!!! HOORAY FOR JUNE THREAD BABY # 1!!! :happydance:

Good luck Redhead Babies. I know how hard mc's and D+C's are... :cry: it took us a few months to even want to start trying again so good for you for jumping back in- Hope this is your month! :thumbup:

New to forums, but hoping for an add to the June testers list! After being on the pill for 8 years, and deciding to TTC, I went off the pill and was pregnant at the end of the next cycle. Hubby and I were expecting #1 August 14, 2011. We saw our little bean's heart beating away on the monitor. Went back in due to spotting at 11 weeks, only to find no heart beat, followed by a D&C in January 2011. We have decided to jump in head first again, and this is our first month of giving it shot. :) Praying for a BFP when I test June 1!!

Best of luck trying and lots of baby dust to you! :dust:

Can I join too. I will be testing 7th June. I should ovulate either tomorrow or Tuesday x x x x

Not sure if ive been put on the front page yet but i got my :bfp: today!! :happydance:

Good luck to you all, FX for your June possitives! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->