• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Congrats Inoue! We all hope to follow in your footsteps :)

:hugs: :yipee::yipee: Congrats to Inoue and Pinky!!! I think I just ovulated this afternoon charting will def check it tomorrow morning to see if i have a LH surge!!

Good luck to all testers in June...so far 2 :bfp:....more to come!!

YAY for Pinky and Inoue!!! :happydance: Congratulations ladies! Baby dust to all the rest of us trying for those:bfp:! :hug:

Hi ladies! :wave: Lots to catch up on here...let's see if I get it all lol!

Inoue: CONGRATS on that :bfp:!!! So happy for you!!! Pass some of that good luck to us! (Also, LOVE the name Charlotte!!!)

Lisa_84: Liam is a wonderful name for a boy, and Ellie is also one of my faves. One of the kids I bbsitt for is named Ellie, and I love it! Her brother's name is Jack. Jagger is just so bad ass too, I love it for a middle name, even for a 1st! And Victoria is always a classic. Very pretty!

Stefie: Again, loving Liam! Like Bruce as the middle too. And Lily also is one of my faves! Liam and Lily, sounds perfect!

MissMiki: Added ya for the 1st! FX!

Stinas: Added ya to the question marks...let me know if you come up witha specific date and I'll change it for ya! FX!

Celtic_Cutie: Added ya for the 9th! :dust:

Pinky12: CONGRATS on your :bfp:! It's not even June yet, and we have two positive testers! Yay! :happydance:

Conina: Congrats on your early +OPK! Get busy! FX!

RedheadBabies: Sorry to hear about your past MC, but sending LOADS of baby dust your way for your TTC journey! Hope you get that :bfp: asap! Added ya to the list for the 1st :)

victoria18: Added ya for the 7th. Good luck! FX!

As for my name list...right now I like Silas and Romeo for a boy. Not quite sure with the girl names yet....I have always liked Juliet, (hence a theme there lol) and Sunny...but haven't really concentrated on any in particular yet.

Been BD-ing the past few days...trying to do it at different times of the day...maybe it will help?! Hoping that we catch that eggy this cycle! Can't wait for everyone to start testing!! FX! :dust:

Hi Bomma Momma

I'm testing on th 7th of June...im on clomid 50mg 1st cycle :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/mini-1304917200z16z15z28z12.png

can you add me please? :) this is our 2nd cycle ttc #1 ...we decided to do smep this cycle minus the opk's (which Im regretting not getting,but wanted to stay semi stress free) so we've bded cd8,cd10,cd12,cd13,will do cd14(today) and then cd15 & cd16...I should be ovul today or at the latest tomorrow (I hope!)...had ewcm today so will be dtd today and the following 2 days to make sure our bases are covered...af is due june 6th but may wait until around june 7th to test...goodluck to everyone and lets get our :bfp: !!!!! :dust:

Hi IGBF....

Good luck for this cycle.....you and me are 1 day apart im CD15! We should be cycle buddies :winkwink: !!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/mini-1306040400z11z3z28z12.png

Hi IGBF....

Good luck for this cycle.....you and me are 1 day apart im CD15! We should be cycle buddies :winkwink: !!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/mini-1306040400z11z3z28z12.png

Thanks! we should def be cycle buddies,I think that would be fabulous :happydance: how long have you been ttc for if u dont mind me asking? and when do u plan to test?

fxed and lots of :dust: we get our :bfp: this cycle!!

Hi there I have just joined today as we started trying this weekend. Trying to work out how you do all this, I suppose I will be testing on the 9th June, this is scheduled to be the 2nd day of my next cycle. Is that correct? :)

well im offically in the TWW...again!!

just got a reading done by cheri22 and said sad July BFP but hopefully itll be one month sooner!

Thanks! we should def be cycle buddies,I think that would be fabulous :happydance: how long have you been ttc for if u dont mind me asking? and when do u plan to test?

fxed and lots of :dust: we get our :bfp: this cycle!![/QUOTE]

Hey IGBF

Thank you!!

I have been ttc'ng for 5 months now since January and this is my 5th cycle.
I plan to test on the 7th.... I have irregular cycles with my shortest being 24 and longest being 33days so i will test on the CD30 which is on the 7th

b.tw im also on clomid 50mg CD5-9... and a symptom spotting receovering addict :blush: tell me about you...

well im offically in the TWW...again!!

just got a reading done by cheri22 and said sad July BFP but hopefully itll be one month sooner!

GL for the 2ww wait Equal...hope this is your month for a BFP!!

I wish i could ovulate already but with Clomid the big O is always delayed

I'll be testing on the 3rd June!

Good luck to everyone!

This is my first cycle - I'm 1 DPO and want to POAS already! This will be a long 2WW hehe!

xxx

good luck everyone. I had a may testing thread with the bommamomma! I hope she is super lucky this time. :dust: to all of you!!!!!

Shangeas-Im sorry its taking this long for you,I couldnt imagine :hugs:
I hope you get your :bfp: in june!!!
is clomid helping you any?Ive read alot of threads on here about it,and it seems to do the trick for many!!

we had been ntnp for almost 4 years and started actually ttc 2 months ago...well this month will make it our 2nd cycle...
My cycles are regular like clock work,every 28 days....I will officially be in the 2ww on tuesday...not looking forward to it :nope: I was a crazy symptom spotter last month and was so disappointed when af showed up!!

fxed and lots of :dust: we all get our :bfp: !!

IGBF: I've also read up on the Clomid and it seems to really have good reasults praying im 1 of the 1st round of clomi bfp!!
I'm just worried about my ewcm...as i have none this cycle ...hoping for the best!

Good Luck and hopefully you get your BFP before being put on any medication!
Chat again tomorrow and thank you again !!

good luck everyone. I had a may testing thread with the bommamomma! I hope she is super lucky this time. :dust: to all of you!!!!!

Hi 9!!! Thanks for stopping by! Your thread was so lucky, maybe you will rub off on this one!!! :D How are you doing?!:hugs:

Hi Bomma Momma

I'm testing on th 7th of June...im on clomid 50mg 1st cycle :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/mini-1304917200z16z15z28z12.png

Welcome! Added ya to the list :) FX for you! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->