• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Thank you BommaMomma, that's great, just realized that's fathers day here in the UK, what a good pressie that would be for DH :)

xxxx

Thank you BommaMomma, that's great, just realized that's fathers day here in the UK, what a good pressie that would be for DH :)

xxxx

Best Fathers Day present EVER! Did you JUST get married?

Can you imagine if there were 66 bfp in the thread? That would be amazing, get bd'ing ladies and good luck to everyone.

Sticky baby dust to you all.

X

Hi guys just a quick update, I'm on cd 5 so will be starting my opk's saturday till I ovulate. I'm thinking of getting some pressed as don't really notice cm like the rest of you. been ttc for 21 months now so getting a bit desperate. me and dh have both been tested and are both good. started oil of evening primrose this cycle so hope that helps. xxx

Hi guys just a quick update, I'm on cd 5 so will be starting my opk's saturday till I ovulate. I'm thinking of getting some pressed as don't really notice cm like the rest of you. been ttc for 21 months now so getting a bit desperate. me and dh have both been tested and are both good. started oil of evening primrose this cycle so hope that helps. xxx

Good Luck Odge! :thumbup: Thanks for the update! Preseed is great I've tried it a few times. Just be careful with how much, the recommended was a lot for me lol! I'm hearing more and more about that oil of evening primrose, what does it do?

PS...I've never really noticed a CM thing with me either....but last night it woke me up! (TMI!) I thought I had started AF! :wacko:

Good Luck Odge! :thumbup: Thanks for the update! Preseed is great I've tried it a few times. Just be careful with how much, the recommended was a lot for me lol! I'm hearing more and more about that oil of evening primrose, what does it do?

PS...I've never really noticed a CM thing with me either....but last night it woke me up! (TMI!) I thought I had started AF! :wacko:

Well i heard that it regulates your cycles a bit as mine vary from 28-35 days and on the bottle it says it gives nutritional support throughout your menstrual cycle. anything is worth a shot really after 21 months. x

why isn't my signature showing? its just a link????????? any ideas

If you could add me too please, not quite sure of cycle length at the moment as i have only had one Af since i got my coil removed but if you put me down for the 1st of june, that's if Af hasn't shown up

This is an excellent thread! Currently CD 8 and started OPK's today for the first time (maybe a bit early but I just couldn't wait), also started temping this cycle, I wonder how many BFP's there will be!

Good luck ladies!

Cannot wait anymore ... want a positive opk .... it takes tooo long arrgg! Going crazy! 5!!! More days until ovulation, hurry up!

If you could add me too please, not quite sure of cycle length at the moment as i have only had one Af since i got my coil removed but if you put me down for the 1st of june, that's if Af hasn't shown up

Gotcha hun! You're up for the 1st! FX! :dust:

This is an excellent thread! Currently CD 8 and started OPK's today for the first time (maybe a bit early but I just couldn't wait), also started temping this cycle, I wonder how many BFP's there will be!

Good luck ladies!

It's never too early lol!!! Not for all of us POAS addicts haha! :rofl: I'm so excited to see how many BFP's we'll get with all these testers...so exciting! :happydance:

Cannot wait anymore ... want a positive opk .... it takes tooo long arrgg! Going crazy! 5!!! More days until ovulation, hurry up!

Ahhhhh!!! I know the feeling! I'm not using OPK's this time around and I'm going batty! Hahaha!!! Just BD-ing everyday till about CD17 or 18. Hoping it does the trick! :thumbup:

Hi ladies...GL for the coming month to ll testers , the vibe and support in this thread iw just awesome...

@IGBF.... Preeseed isnt availabl at any of my local pharmacies....will try nationally and if not then i have to order from the internet but i want to try EPO if this cycle doesnt give me a BFP!

OPK was positive today and both sides of my ovaries were really sore:thumbup:!! but hubby is out of town coming back tomorrow morning so as soon as he walks through the door i'm jumping his bones :sex: hopefully the little swimmers from yesterday are hanging around... :blush: CD16... tomorrow i will be on the 2ww :dance:

argh...ff.com is telling me that im 4DPO but my OPK says that im only 2 DPO....how does that make sense..anyone know whats going on??

im going for fertility accupunture tomorrow...should be interesting..

Hey ladies, Just wanted to share if you go to frer's website (tried to post the link and I'm too new) :) There is a link for a $2 off coupon (can print a limit of 2 per printer). And all of the 2 packs of the HPT's in my store have a rebate form in them...so if you buy two of the two packs, you can mail in a rebate and get one free! :) I see a lot of the frer tests used on here, so I thought I'd save all of you poas addicts a little money! :)

Gah I'm totally getting frustrated with my OPKs...I have a feeling I'm Oing today or really soon due to lots of EWCM for the first time this cycle, and my temp dipped quite a bit this morning. But still no positive OPK!

Have any of you ladies had this issue? How long after your temp dips do you actually O?

Lisa- are you checking your ovulation once a day or twice a day? Sometimes the surge is short that you miss it if you're only checking it once a day like in the mornings only. I've noticed I get the EWCM one or two days before I get my positive opk. Maybe you're still in with a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->