• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Hey ladies, Just wanted to share if you go to frer's website (tried to post the link and I'm too new) :) There is a link for a $2 off coupon (can print a limit of 2 per printer). And all of the 2 packs of the HPT's in my store have a rebate form in them...so if you buy two of the two packs, you can mail in a rebate and get one free! :) I see a lot of the frer tests used on here, so I thought I'd save all of you poas addicts a little money! :)

Thanks for the tip Red!!!

Hi ladies...GL for the coming month to ll testers , the vibe and support in this thread iw just awesome...

@IGBF.... Preeseed isnt availabl at any of my local pharmacies....will try nationally and if not then i have to order from the internet but i want to try EPO if this cycle doesnt give me a BFP!

OPK was positive today and both sides of my ovaries were really sore:thumbup:!! but hubby is out of town coming back tomorrow morning so as soon as he walks through the door i'm jumping his bones :sex: hopefully the little swimmers from yesterday are hanging around... :blush: CD16... tomorrow i will be on the 2ww :dance:

Gahhhh!!! Yay you got your +OPK! Jump them bones on the front lawn!!! :rofl:

argh...ff.com is telling me that im 4DPO but my OPK says that im only 2 DPO....how does that make sense..anyone know whats going on??

im going for fertility accupunture tomorrow...should be interesting..

Acupuncture, eh? Sounds interesting! Keep us posted on how that goes! :thumbup:

Gah I'm totally getting frustrated with my OPKs...I have a feeling I'm Oing today or really soon due to lots of EWCM for the first time this cycle, and my temp dipped quite a bit this morning. But still no positive OPK!

Have any of you ladies had this issue? How long after your temp dips do you actually O?

I agree with DG, sometimes your surge is quick and you miss it with the OPK tests when you use them once a day. :wacko: Keep checking, you may have OV-ed already, but you also may OV in the next day or 2. I always had trouble getting a +OPK, it was never really dark ENOUGH...keep testing and let us know what happens!

Bomma your amazing!! You are like mama hen (fertility addition)

Ive gained 5 pounds this last couple of weeks and am hoping I get my BFP soon so that I can just say its baby weight lol

I let you all know how my appt goes. I am also seeing my family doc on the 31st and will be getting the ball rolling on my own fertility testing :)

Bomma your amazing!! You are like mama hen (fertility addition)

Ive gained 5 pounds this last couple of weeks and am hoping I get my BFP soon so that I can just say its baby weight lol

I let you all know how my appt goes. I am also seeing my family doc on the 31st and will be getting the ball rolling on my own fertility testing :)

Hahahhaaa I LOVE IT! Mama Hen! Cocka doodle BABIESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Gah I'm totally getting frustrated with my OPKs...I have a feeling I'm Oing today or really soon due to lots of EWCM for the first time this cycle, and my temp dipped quite a bit this morning. But still no positive OPK!

Have any of you ladies had this issue? How long after your temp dips do you actually O?

I agree with DG, sometimes your surge is quick and you miss it with the OPK tests when you use them once a day. :wacko: Keep checking, you may have OV-ed already, but you also may OV in the next day or 2. I always had trouble getting a +OPK, it was never really dark ENOUGH...keep testing and let us know what happens!

Thanks ladies - I've been on average testing twice a day as I get closer, but only today have I really seen a decent amount of EWCM.

Also, my temp dipped this morning, so I'm hoping that means O is coming today or tomorrow. Alas, no positive OPK.

In case you're interested, here's my testing progression so far:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/618236-first-time-using-opks-keeping-daily-log.html

I actually did three today just in case but got frustrated as the one around 4 PM today was so light I didn't even bother taking a pic, lol

Oh, and in case you're wondering, DH and I BD every day, and I'm using pre-seed and soft cups, plus lying down each time for at least half an hour. Basically, giving the little swimmers every possible chance, LOL!

I hate my husband right now so at this rate we won't DTD all month!

Hi everybody. AF came today and now I'm expecting my first :bfp: on 21 June. This is our 13th try, I like the number 13 so I hope it brings me luck.
Looking forward to waiting together with the rest of you.

hi ladies can i join you girls please, im testing on 16th june, im on a 31 day cycle and currently on day 9, i have been trying since october for my baby number 5, with no luck yet, im praying this is my month, good luck to all and babydust :)

Oh, and in case you're wondering, DH and I BD every day, and I'm using pre-seed and soft cups, plus lying down each time for at least half an hour. Basically, giving the little swimmers every possible chance, LOL!

You are making it easy for your little :spermy:!!! As long as you BD everyday, you should be fine! Who cares about the OPK's....I threw mine out the window this month. They used to get me soooo frustrated. I have just learned to really concentrate on BD-ing CD10 thru CD18...and let nature do the rest! :thumbup:

Hi everybody. AF came today and now I'm expecting my first :bfp: on 21 June. This is our 13th try, I like the number 13 so I hope it brings me luck.
Looking forward to waiting together with the rest of you.

:wave: Katy! Good luck on your 13th cycle! It's always been a lucky number for me, hope it is for you!!! FX! :thumbup: I'll add ya to the list for the 21st :D

hi ladies can i join you girls please, im testing on 16th june, im on a 31 day cycle and currently on day 9, i have been trying since october for my baby number 5, with no luck yet, im praying this is my month, good luck to all and babydust :)

Aww hopeful, sending LOADS of baby dust your way! FX that this is your month!! Will add ya to the list for the 16th. Good luck! :hugs:

hey all :) can I be added please :) af if due between 19th and 26th so ill be testing the 27th probs lol
good luck to all! :dust:

Hey Girls

Af arrived today so should be testing around the 21st June 2011

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94