JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Can I join? I'm thinking sometime around the 15th athough I'm not sure when I'm due to ovulate so that could all change.

Can I be added please? June 19th is test day for me...........if I don't test sooner :haha:

Hi BM, well I'm a bit confused as I had some brown spotting today (which I thought could be IB) so I did cave in and take a test but it was a BFN. But then I thought that a) if it was IB then I might be testing too early anyway or b) it might be the :witch: approaching early.

So I am not sure if I am still in or not but I might just keep testing for the fun of it until AF turns up!

oo oo! brown you say? thats a good sign I think!!!
...think I read that somewhere... FX!!

im not feeling too hopeful this month...looks like im onto my year anniversary...

YAY!I cant wait for people to start testing (I cant yet so Im going to test vicariously!)
I thought I could test on the 1st but it looks like (Im a ninkenpoop) and it really was the 4th. BAH! But no need to change it Bomma Momma- Ill just give you the results a little later. Im 6dpo and Im already itching to POAS! (its a DISEASE I tell you!! :) ):test: plus I havent had any symptoms that lead me to believe it has happened... hoping that changes! anyone else got the feeeeeling? :)

I kinda got a feeling....a good feeling! I'm still on a high from that random OPK positive! First one that was a true + in a few months! We've been BD-ing since like CD11 I think...only missed one day, hope that doesn't mess up my chances! I don't think it will though...I think we skipped CD13, and I didn't OV till yesterday! Dying to POAS lol! It IS a SICKNESS! Hahaha!!! :rofl:

Im currently on 1dpo ...this is gonna be a long 2ww!!!

I think after 7dpo you can start having certain symptoms... because after conception there is a 5-day transfer window and then implantantion. After implantation its is then that your symproms start.... (internet info)

Hope you catch that eggie BommaMomma.....!!

Hey hey Shang! We are on the same cycle! Hope it's BFP time for the both of us! This TWW is going to be rough!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the positive words! :hugs:

Hi BM, well I'm a bit confused as I had some brown spotting today (which I thought could be IB) so I did cave in and take a test but it was a BFN. But then I thought that a) if it was IB then I might be testing too early anyway or b) it might be the :witch: approaching early.

So I am not sure if I am still in or not but I might just keep testing for the fun of it until AF turns up!

Could be IB!!!! Ahhh!!! Keep us informed! I'm so looking forward to your results! Got all my fingers and toes crossed for ya!!! :hugs: GL!

Can I join you ladies? AF is due the 22nd so hopefully I'll be testing then! But knowing me I'll start early.. maybe on fathers day! What a great day that would be to get a BFP! We're on our 3rd cycle of trying for our first. Does anyone know where I can buy preseed in Canada (other than online)?

That deffo sounds like IB to me!

hey girls! Mind if I jump on this train with ya? I will be due for af around the 24th so I will be testing then!

Can I join you ladies? AF is due the 22nd so hopefully I'll be testing then! But knowing me I'll start early.. maybe on fathers day! What a great day that would be to get a BFP! We're on our 3rd cycle of trying for our first. Does anyone know where I can buy preseed in Canada (other than online)?

Are you in the greater Toronto area? If so, you can buy it at Birds and Bees in Mississauga - the owner there is so helpful! GL

Okay girls I think I have O'd! This is my first month temping so I'd love a second oponion or two. My chart is linked below - My temp is rising but not super quick like some charts I've seen. Is this still ok? I think O happened on CD20 based on cm, temp and opk...thoughts?

I am waiting on pins and needles for FF to put crosshairs on my chart which apparently happens only after 3 days of raised temps.

Does anyone get Ovulation pain? Just wondering about it because for the last two days I've had painful twinges quite low in my pubic area and was wondering if that might be O pain

So this cycle is my first full out TTC, BBT, CM, CP, etc, etc, etc! :loopy: And I'm really trying not to get my hopes up because I know it can take months... But I want in! FX'd for everyone this month!

Hmmm, okay, I need to calculate this out. I O'd on the 25th/26th, and I think I'll wait until until 18 DPO to test (if the mean old witch hasn't showed up yet!). So that would be the... *where's my calendar?* :wacko: Oh, okay. There it is.

Can you put me down for June 13th?

:dust: to all!!!

Okay girls I think I have O'd! This is my first month temping so I'd love a second oponion or two. My chart is linked below - My temp is rising but not super quick like some charts I've seen. Is this still ok? I think O happened on CD20 based on cm, temp and opk...thoughts?

I am waiting on pins and needles for FF to put crosshairs on my chart which apparently happens only after 3 days of raised temps.

looks like an O on CD20 to me! And all those nice little BD x's! Good job, hun! I wish my man would do that! hehe! Hope you get your :bfp: this month!!! Looks like you deserve it after all that "hard work"!

Helloooooo ladies!

Newbies added to the list! FX to all:

HopefulKirsty: 6/15

cebethel: 6/19

Tonka106: 6/22

urbanl0ve: 6/24

pinksprinkles (love the name!): 6/13

Good luck!!! :dust:

Does anyone get Ovulation pain? Just wondering about it because for the last two days I've had painful twinges quite low in my pubic area and was wondering if that might be O pain

YES! I seem to have had O pain this cycle, noticed some weird cramping-ish pains right around the time I got my positive OPK. Could be a good sign! That eggie is making it's way out! FX for you! :hug:

Hey hey ladies! How's everyone doing? BUTTERFLY! Are you testing tomorrow?! I'm so excited! I hope you get that BFP! Sounds like you had some IB! Can't wait to hear what happens...we are all going to live vicariously through you haha!!!

Quick question...we BD-ed the day I got my +OPK, but we fell asleep last night :( Going to go at it again tonight....do you think we are ok?! I hope so...I have to say, I've been having some weird rumblings in my tummy...I hope we get it this time. I'm getting quite nervous! Trying not to stress out though. It's hard to do when that's all I think about! Desperately trying not to symptom spot.

:dohh: I've been very gassy today. :blush: I don't know why either. Must be the beans I've been eating but I can't explain away all the gases I kept farting last night since I didn't eat beans last night. Maybe it was the chick peas. I don't know. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->