JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Bomma- ya still in game... I've heard spermies can last up to 5 days to meet the egg.

:dohh: I've been very gassy today. :blush: I don't know why either. Must be the beans I've been eating but I can't explain away all the gases I kept farting last night since I didn't eat beans last night. Maybe it was the chick peas. I don't know. :shrug:

Ahhhhhh ahhhahahhahah TOOT TOOT!!!! Everybody jump on the gassy train!!!

I dunno how to explain it, I had some pain the day I O'd, and now I feel just....weird. Hopefully it's a good thing? :shrug:

I feel pretty gassy too...my charts are defo not looking good though

Im worried about thi month. Everything seems to be going good, have my preseed, hubby didn't g away this weekend because I probably ovulate tomorrow but it seems to good to be true. I wish June would hurry up and get here!!! Ugh! Sorry for the semi rant ladies :haha: :dust: to you all.

Bomma- you get a few days before and then about 36 hours after you O to catch the egg so you should be covered...

Gals I finally jumped hubby tonight so I'm hoping it'll be dang worth it!

Hi Ladies! Just wanted to say hi and I've been trying to keep up with all the posts! Loving how many June testers there are! I just started my E CM today. WOOT WOOT! I had a negative OPK, but will keep testing everyday. Fingers and toes crossed!

Hey hey ladies! How's everyone doing? BUTTERFLY! Are you testing tomorrow?! I'm so excited! I hope you get that BFP! Sounds like you had some IB! Can't wait to hear what happens...we are all going to live vicariously through you haha!!!

Quick question...we BD-ed the day I got my +OPK, but we fell asleep last night :( Going to go at it again tonight....do you think we are ok?! I hope so...I have to say, I've been having some weird rumblings in my tummy...I hope we get it this time. I'm getting quite nervous! Trying not to stress out though. It's hard to do when that's all I think about! Desperately trying not to symptom spot.

Hi Bomma, yes, like the other ladies said, sounds like you got it covered with the one before :)

AFM Well it was possibly IB two days ago. Since then I have had non-stop cramps and thought AF was arriving early. I have been testing (and did another one this morning) and all were BFNs. But I haven't counted myself out yet as the :witch: has not arrived yet (she is due tomorrow) but I have never had 2 days worth of cramps before she arrived so I'm hoping that is a good sign! I'll keep you posted - was thinking of testing again tomorrow but I might cave in and test again later today if I can hold my pee long enough!!

And well done Kendra for jumping hubby!

Oh butterfly I have my fingers crossed you get a BFP if you test later today or tomorrow. I don't think i am going to be able to wait when the time comes.

Ok so I am on CD6, but going to start using my opk today, as new to all this, just got to remember to take them all away with me when we go on honeymoon next week, as don't want OH sister finding them ( she is house/ cat sitting for us!) Shes already told me she wants to be an aunt :) bet she doesn't want that as much as i want to be a mummy :)

Good luck girls, hope we see some BFP soon xxxxxx

Wow - lovin' this thread!!! We have some exciting weeks ahead! :happydance:

For all the ladies in the 2WW - hang in there! We can do it! Here's to making it through the limbo with our heads on straight :wacko: Hahah!

So caved in and tested today, got a :bfn: thought I would, I'm confused to how many DPO I am now because my cycles have been all over the place even before I had Amelia :wacko: going to leave it another couple of days and test again I think.

Hey

I'm 2dpo and going to start testing the 6th June, can you add me too please.

Really really really want this, please please please lol

:dust: to all

this is my first post! we've been ttc for two months. i had positive opk, ewcm, and ovulation pains. i'm hoping for a thermal shift soon! put me down for testing june 6th.

Hi all. Can i join? This is my first month and i will be testing mid June, i have very irregular periods though so timing is just a best guess! Good luck to everyone!

Been having hot flashes since yesterday which I have never had before...praying this is an early pg symptom. I've read online it can be from the increased hormones. Also, if my temp goes up again tomorrow FF will give me crosshairs at May 26 for my O, meaning I'm actually 2dpo right now.

Hey this is our 8th cycle TTC #1, I'm CD 14 today but not sure when I'm due on. Will you put me down for testing earliest 20th June as my cycles have been a bit haywire these past few months but it's averaging around 38-40 days. I've got a really good feeling about this month, my OH seems to be a bit more aware and on board than usual (FINALLY!), my best mate (Nimzbaby) has been having dreams about me falling pregnant, I don't know if it's something in my waters, I just have a great feeling!! :D I'm using OPKs again this month, although I haven't had a +ive one yet but I'm keeping my hopes and our "activity" up haha!! Best of luck and baby dust to all, this is OUR month Ladies!! xxx
:dust:

Wishing everyone a BFP!!!!!!

I am 8 DPO today and tired, bloated, sore bb, peeing a lot, dizzy...the list goes on and on...scared to test.

So finally got hubby to BD with me last night... then this afternoon started loads of EWCM. Yay! Taking a break tonight but will force him to BD with me tomorrow LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->