JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Add me in!
I've started my usual 6 days of ewcm, so should be testing around June 15th.
Join me in! ;) x

For the last 9 months, I've had 6 days of ewcm. When I first stopped taking the pill, I was lucky to get 2 days.
Just need to persuade DH that it's time to BD! ;) xx

I get it for like a few hours so I know I'm in the right time frame and that's about it. I've been off the pill almost a year now and I just started getting it again.

You ladies will laugh at this- so I took an OPK this morning and I brought it into the kitchen while it was "processing" cause I was getting lunch made for work and whatnot. Well I realized I was running late so I totally forgot about the test or looking at it. Tonight I asked DH, did you see a tiny strip on the kitchen counter? He told me no and I was like, oh, ok maybe the cats got it and took it somewhere. He paused and said, is it really tiny? I was like, yes, I said tiny. He goes, oh, I thought it was a piece of paper so I threw it away. I was like, oh ok no worries, I'll take another one later. Then we didn't talk for a couple minutes and all of a sudden he's like, wait, you peed on that? I said, yeah, its an ovulation test honey. He says, OMG, I was sitting there playing with it, I even took it apart and was bending it around in my hand absentmindedly. I started busting up and he was all grossed out that he probably touched my dried urine. I was like, ummm honey, you've kind of touched all that area anyway so it can't be that bad. But I couldn't believe that he was playing with it and didn't know what it was. LOL

:haha: ^^ that made me smile, poor hubby :wacko: that's how mine would react too xxxxx

LOL! Brilliant!

My DH would probably think it was a pregnancy test and photograph it or something!

Men can be quite silly really! Bless them! ;) x

I've had EWCM off and on for 5 days. I had a positive OPK three days ago, and ovulation pains for two days on Thursday and Friday evenings. I still haven't had a thermal shift though. Do you think I ovulated? Please help!

Ladies I'm a bit confused and hope you can help me. Has anyone used those early strips before (maybe stupid question?!) - well where is the second line supposed to appear? I have been looking for it next to the control line - above the bit where the other bit meets if that makes sense. But this time it looks like there might be a faint line below the bit where that bit with the arrows meets the white bit that meets the blue bit... but that is not what the picture shows so I'm not sure if that is the right bit to be looking at.

Okay girls I think I have O'd! This is my first month temping so I'd love a second oponion or two. My chart is linked below - My temp is rising but not super quick like some charts I've seen. Is this still ok? I think O happened on CD20 based on cm, temp and opk...thoughts?

I am waiting on pins and needles for FF to put crosshairs on my chart which apparently happens only after 3 days of raised temps.

looks like an O on CD20 to me! And all those nice little BD x's! Good job, hun! I wish my man would do that! hehe! Hope you get your :bfp: this month!!! Looks like you deserve it after all that "hard work"!

LOL Thanks Pinksprinkles! I think I wore my poor DH out :winkwink: FF has FINALLY given my chart crosshairs, so it looks like I O'd on CD21, so I am officially 3dpo and the good news is we BDed twice the day before O, the day of O, and once the day after, and every day leading up as well. I hope that covers us.

I'm having hot flashes and headaches the last two days...woke up with a horrible headache today :( Am I able to take advil in early possible pregnancy? I know I read it's more an issue for 3rd trimester but I was wondering if anyone has asked their doc? I'd take an aspirin but I don't have any in the house at the moment and this headache is killing me

Hi, I need a bit of help, even thought i stopped the pill 3 month ago it is my first cycle of TTC. My period are pretty regular so i thought i ll use the internet calendar that said i was supposed to ovulate friday last week.

But around tuesday i had WECM so i supposed i was ovulating and OH DTD . If i was right I should be 5DPO and scince yesterday i have been feeling of pressure on my pressure that can almost be described as light cramping or a feeling of heaviness in the area right above my pubic bone, about where my uterus is. And also my boobs are not painful but if i pinch the bit slightly it hurts. So could it be a sign of implantation ? And I i ovulate with 3/4 days late, does it mean that my period will be late ? they are usually on time but i don't know when i usually ovulate.

This is driving me mad, i had a bit of stomach ache but i supposed that would be wisheful thinking as it might be a bit early. And also, i almost forgot i have been slight headaches. Nothing major, very small in fact but i never have headaches appart a couple of days during my periods. Even hangovers i very rarely have it (lol).

Anyway knowing myself it is probably my body playing tricks on me as i have a little bit of anxiety. I don't know how long it is gonna take me to get pregnante as even thought i haven't had a mojor fit for years i am on epilepsy medication (and luckily for me it is the most appropriate for pregnancy).

Thanks for the support, this forum is great help;-)
Baby dust to everybody ;-)

You ladies will laugh at this- so I took an OPK this morning and I brought it into the kitchen while it was "processing" cause I was getting lunch made for work and whatnot. Well I realized I was running late so I totally forgot about the test or looking at it. Tonight I asked DH, did you see a tiny strip on the kitchen counter? He told me no and I was like, oh, ok maybe the cats got it and took it somewhere. He paused and said, is it really tiny? I was like, yes, I said tiny. He goes, oh, I thought it was a piece of paper so I threw it away. I was like, oh ok no worries, I'll take another one later. Then we didn't talk for a couple minutes and all of a sudden he's like, wait, you peed on that? I said, yeah, its an ovulation test honey. He says, OMG, I was sitting there playing with it, I even took it apart and was bending it around in my hand absentmindedly. I started busting up and he was all grossed out that he probably touched my dried urine. I was like, ummm honey, you've kind of touched all that area anyway so it can't be that bad. But I couldn't believe that he was playing with it and didn't know what it was. LOL

:rofl::rofl:

Hi, I need a bit of help, even thought i stopped the pill 3 month ago it is my first cycle of TTC. My period are pretty regular so i thought i ll use the internet calendar that said i was supposed to ovulate friday last week.

But around tuesday i had WECM so i supposed i was ovulating and OH DTD . If i was right I should be 5DPO and scince yesterday i have been feeling of pressure on my pressure that can almost be described as light cramping or a feeling of heaviness in the area right above my pubic bone, about where my uterus is. And also my boobs are not painful but if i pinch the bit slightly it hurts. So could it be a sign of implantation ? And I i ovulate with 3/4 days late, does it mean that my period will be late ? they are usually on time but i don't know when i usually ovulate.

This is driving me mad, i had a bit of stomach ache but i supposed that would be wisheful thinking as it might be a bit early. And also, i almost forgot i have been slight headaches. Nothing major, very small in fact but i never have headaches appart a couple of days during my periods. Even hangovers i very rarely have it (lol).

Anyway knowing myself it is probably my body playing tricks on me as i have a little bit of anxiety. I don't know how long it is gonna take me to get pregnante as even thought i haven't had a mojor fit for years i am on epilepsy medication (and luckily for me it is the most appropriate for pregnancy).

Thanks for the support, this forum is great help;-)
Baby dust to everybody ;-)

Woah woah woah, slow down honey! Your brain is going nuts with all those thoughts running round in there! I know its easy for people to say and so so much harder to do, but you gotta relax. Take nice deep easy breaths and just calmmmmm yourselffffffff. You've done all you can this month and you're experiencing the limbo of the 2 Week Wait. It is a torture, but it is a waiting game. Try to keep yourself stress free and keeping your mind off this by doing other things. If it hasn't happened for you this month you can relieve some of your worries next month by using Ovulation Predictor Tests (OPKs) then you'll be able to track when you are ovulating and bed at the most fertile time. I hope this helps hun, and remember to breeeeeeathe! Baby Dust to you xxx :dust:

hi I will be testing in June AF is currently visiting which is re leaving being I had a miscarriage in April and still hadnt had a visit from AF until today so we will be trying again as soon as it stops so excited to be able to try again and hopefully since they say you are more fertile after a miscarriage I pray I am blessed with a little miracle this coming month good luck to everyone I will be praying for you all and sending lots of BD your way

oh by the way how do you get the tickers at the bottom of your messages i am new to all of this so still learning thanks a bunch

Thanks wish4ababy, i do realise that it is my first month and if it BFN i ll have other opportunities. So I am just gonna try to ignore the bubble feeling and see how it goes. I am thinking about waiting that AF comes up and test if they don't. Probably around the 7/8th or maybe i won't resist and do an FR ! Lol

Hey count me in, cd 13 but no positive opk yet....let's hope June is our month! I tried soy this month too!

Hi ladies,

All I have as far as an update is that my hips are totally killing me..have no idea why...its a werid feeling...how do you ladies think my chart is doing? I dont think its too good

Wow I ovulate today apparently. I am thinking it was yesterday though. We shall see.

I'm confused now my LMP was 3rd May and I usually have 31 day cycles making me 11DPO today, I checked my chart today & it's saying I'm only 5DPO :wacko:

Hi!

I am offically TTC, i didnt even have to ask my OH in fact he was the one who said lets start now! Woohoo!

Maz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->