JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Equal, those latest rising temps might be a good sign.

Amethyste, I think wish4ababy has some great advice for you.

Please can you add me to your list :) AF due 14th , so I'll make my official test day then. Maybe I'll do a warm up practice test the day before but... ;)

I am now in my first 2ww at 1dpo (I think). For the last week I have experienced metallic taste, low cramps above pubic bone, greasy hair, brown spotting one day last week and today my hips are aching.

Well DH and I have been away at a nice B&B for the night and I had the WEIRDEST, vividest dream, that :witch: arrived. I knew in my head it was a week early, that we were in the B&B and I didn't have any tampons etc, that I was going to have to send DH to the village. Then I woke up. How bizarre - in the 2ww having NOT pregnant dreams!! :wacko::wacko:

Hey BommaMomma, I'm out for this cycle but can you just move me down the list to 28 June please?

Hi ladies,
I tested May 27 and saw a faint line, but my digi was negative. I retested with digi and frer on May 29, and got a :bfp: on both!! :happydance: We're very excited, and a little scared due to a MMC with my first pregnancy, but are just going to be praying heavily!! I'm not very familiar with all of the lingo used in here, but here's :dust:to all of you... I want to be bump buddies with all of you June testers! :hugs:

Erin

My husband and I just started trying a week and a half ago, but I am not sure if I am even ovulating. I have been on birth control since I was 15 and then got off of it last October. Is it even possible to get pregnant with my periods being so erratic?

Hi ladies,
I tested May 27 and saw a faint line, but my digi was negative. I retested with digi and frer on May 29, and got a :bfp: on both!! :happydance: We're very excited, and a little scared due to a MMC with my first pregnancy, but are just going to be praying heavily!! I'm not very familiar with all of the lingo used in here, but here's :dust:to all of you... I want to be bump buddies with all of you June testers! :hugs:

Erin

Congrats Redhead! :hugs:

Congratulations Redhead! Really happy for you, here's to a h&h 9 months :)

X x

Congrats RedHead!

Add me to the test list. We've been TTC for ten months now. Sigh. I'm at 11dpo and trying to make myself wait until my original expected AF. FF moved AF up by three days because of my OPK results. The night before I had a small amount of dark brown blood looking CM. So I'm feeling pretty hopeful right now for a change. I'm planning to wait till Sunday to test. We shall see if I get that far.

Hi ladies,

Erin

Wonderful news! Congratulations to you and your partner! :happydance:

This is my first post!! DH and I have been trying for 5 months or so... I have a long cycle. But right now i am 11 dpo and hoping for the best!! :thumbup: My entire back has broken out in zits and I also have pimples all over my forehead... yuck I know..
Good luck to everybody!

UPDATE:

Hi ladies :wave:, just a quick update to the testers list:

bluebumble and hopn4alilhoki: 6/6/11

emerton24, dbritt23, Kyoun009, and Mazzy17 & Kimberly17: I added y'all to the question marks!

wish4ababy: 6/20/11

millybum: 6/15/11

sumatwsimit: 6/14/11

TheAnie: 6/5/11

Butterfly67: Sorry you got a visit from the witch! But FX for you this cycle! Added ya for the 28th. Good Luck!

Also, a HUGE CONGRATS to RedheadBabies!!! She got her :bfp:! Here's to a H&H 9 months! :hug:

Sorry I haven't been able to get on here all weekend! Memorial Day parties and have been working on our landscaping! (Which I'm hiding from right now lol) Nothin really to report on this end, no symptoms really, just a little gassy the other day, and my BB's are a tiny bit sore. Other than that, nada. Will be back tomorrow! Hope everyone had a great weekend, and FX for everyone!! :dust:

:happydance: Congrats RedHead on your :bfp: Happy & Healthy 9 months let it be a sticky bean! :flower::hugs:

Hey Bomma the only symptoms i have are gass and sensitive nipples...bu that's to be expected with clomid. Cant wait to test before i symptom spot myself to oblivion!

Equal your chart looks really promising!!

This is my first post!! DH and I have been trying for 5 months or so... I have a long cycle. But right now i am 11 dpo and hoping for the best!! :thumbup: My entire back has broken out in zits and I also have pimples all over my forehead... yuck I know..
Good luck to everybody!

Kimberly, this was one of my first hints that I was pregnant! My face broke out like it used to when I was 14!!! Hoping this cycle is your :bfp:!!

Hi ladies,

Congrats red!!!!

Thank you everyone for all of the support! Today is my 27th bday and its nice to get all these enouraging posts!! Update for me: really bad cramping forthe entire day :( I feel really heavy down there and bloated and my hips and back still hurt..I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I have this feeling in the back of my mind that this may be it...scared to test at all lol

Trying for #2, first months of trying, and i ovulated 2 days ago ...arrgggh!!!! i mentioned it before, with a huge family meeting at the lake, and a house without ANY privacy we only managed to bd once .... :( this whole month is ruined!

i will test june 14 if AF wont come

Good luck to everybody!

Kimberly, this was one of my first hints that I was pregnant! My face broke out like it used to when I was 14!!! Hoping this cycle is your :bfp:!!

Congratulations Redhead....Hope you have a H&H 9 months...if you know them, do you mind posting all your symptoms for us that are going into the TWW and going to be symptom spotting like crazy...lol its so impossible not too!!

Congratulations Redhead! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I'm feeling really good about this cycle: really sore bbs for about a week now (9dpo today), and a sharp pain in one spot on my lower abdomen for a few hours yesterday afternoon (maybe implantation?), got a cold today, and a BBT thermal shift too! Fingers crossed this is it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->