JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Congrats Redheadbabies!!!!

Anyway, I'm actually planning on testing tomorrow but chances are I'll be testing again sometime mid-late June. Still trying to figure out my cycle. Anyway, please add me!!!

This is my first post!! DH and I have been trying for 5 months or so... I have a long cycle. But right now i am 11 dpo and hoping for the best!! :thumbup: My entire back has broken out in zits and I also have pimples all over my forehead... yuck I know..
Good luck to everybody!

Kimberly, this was one of my first hints that I was pregnant! My face broke out like it used to when I was 14!!! Hoping this cycle is your :bfp:!!

AF is due on june 4th so thats when i'll be testing and praying for a :bfp:
adn i agree with another post that you should list all of your symptoms. :winkwink:
thanks and congratualtions!!!! :hugs:

I've just found my apps could be wrong and I think I'm 7dpo not 1dpo which could explain my symptoms more. Still got bad backache and sore hips and can't sleep either, had cramps all evening and the metallic taste is back. Yesterday the constipation was unreal along with cramps and fatigue. I've been really irritable today too and snappy with OH, poor thing.

When's a good dpo to test?

:happydance:Congrats Redheadbabies!! June isn't even here yet and the BFPs are coming in!

I am starting my 2WW today. I will be testing June 13th. hope these 2 weeks go by fast!!

I am now in my first 2ww at 1dpo (I think). For the last week I have experienced metallic taste, low cramps above pubic bone, greasy hair, brown spotting one day last week and today my hips are aching.

I don't think any of your symptoms that you've mentioned would be pregnancy related because scientifically without ovulating that is impossible.

I've just found my apps could be wrong and I think I'm 7dpo not 1dpo which could explain my symptoms more. Still got bad backache and sore hips and can't sleep either, had cramps all evening and the metallic taste is back. Yesterday the constipation was unreal along with cramps and fatigue. I've been really irritable today too and snappy with OH, poor thing.

When's a good dpo to test?

This sounds a LOT better. It is really wise not to completly rely on the apps and know your body well enough to know when you ovulate. 7 days is a really big difference. I would say wait until at least 11 DPO if you can... I test at like 8 DPO even tho I know its highly unlikely anything would show up..

Anyone think 10 dpo is an okay time to test? I tested BFN at 8 dpo, and don't know when to try again.

ok! Im back.. I think im 4DPO.. I know already this isnt my month, as DH and I really didnt work hard!! :haha:

But today I feel extremely irritated and angry as I never felt in my life, and feel ugly, fat, and Ive been a little bit rude to DH :shrug:

so, Ill just wait for AF to show up, but still will test! :flower:

The strangest think happened yesterday. I was bleeding a little bit. Or, I don't know if i even can call it bleeding but there was some on the toiletpaper. But nothing after that. I was probably 4-5 dpo yesterday and the day before that my temperature was kind of low? Can it have been an implantation bleeding?!

Sounds good Josefin!!

I have weirdly sore bbs today - not sore to the touch, but kind of like a pulling pain down the sides.

Otherwise no symptoms for me except more weird dreams - there was a baby orangutang (SP?) in my dream last night...

Hey girls... just remembered I put myself down to test on 3rd June but actually got my BFP 2 weeks ago, only 2 days after adding myself to this thread!!! I must have had a much shorter cycle last month than any of my previous as I am now 6+2!!

Good luck to you all and praying you all get your June BFP's!! Congrats to all the other BFP's too!

Much Love xxx

Congratulations to all BFPs here...

hoping to follow you very soon...

I should be testing tuesday 14th of june but i highly doubt i will resist until then... so may check earlier...
put me down for 14th and i will let you know

fx ladies

Due for testing 11th. :winkwink::winkwink:

TTC #1
Been 2 years.

Getting excited! Gave it an extra good shot this month :happydance:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads