JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Newbies!!! Added ya to the list:

opera_lady24: TESTING TODAY!!!! Let us know what happens!!!! FX!

snflwrgrl9: 6/13/11 (Good luck on that TWW!)

jenniferttc1: 6/6/11

Want2bMum: 6/14/11

Maybethistime: 6/11/11

hotsauce: 6/14/11

FX for all of you! :dust:

Well girls, this seems to be a lucky thread already! And it's not even June 1st! We are up to 4 BFP's! Our most recent good news came from hanstarB! She got her :bfp: 2 weeks ago when she signed up for the thread!

:happydance: CONGRATS TO hanstarB!!!! :happydance:

Crowned: I think you should test whenever your little heart desires! Can't hurt right?!

pola17: Good luck hun! Even though you guys didn't try to hard, that might just do the trick for ya. You never know! You're still in the game till that nasty witch shows her face :af:

Josefin: Sounds like IB to me! So excited for you! Keep us informed on what happens next :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend :) Still not too much to report here...sore BB's and super tired. That's it!

can i join this thread? i'll be testing june 9th! :)

This does seem to be a lucky thread, FC for everyone testing this month :)

I'm not sure when to test really as it's my first cycle off the pill all my dates seem to be out and a lot of them are estimated. According to one tracker I am 7dpo today so I was going to test at 14dpo which would be a week today and I have been having symptoms.

Another tracker on my phone said I OV'd Sunday which may put my symptoms down to OV not pregnancy.

I guess it's just wait to see if AF appears around the 12th.

I'm not sure when to test really as it's my first cycle off the pill all my dates seem to be out and a lot of them are estimated. According to one tracker I am 7dpo today so I was going to test at 14dpo which would be a week today and I have been having symptoms.

Another tracker on my phone said I OV'd Sunday which may put my symptoms down to OV not pregnancy.

Oh dear, coming off BC is horrible..you never know where you are. I for one had 100 +pg symtoms my first month coming off BC and thinking back it was just horrible. It can be pretty confusing.

Perhaps you can thin of using OPK's, just so you dont have to worry all month long and it might help you a bit with establishing your O day :):winkwink: I never used it, and since I have, I can kick myself for going through wondering every month all the time. It can be a great help as coming off BC can mean you might take a while to establish your "pattern"

Best of best to you!:thumbup:

Oh dear, coming off BC is horrible..you never know where you are. I for one had 100 +pg symtoms my first month coming off BC and thinking back it was just horrible. It can be pretty confusing.

Perhaps you can thin of using OPK's, just so you dont have to worry all month long and it might help you a bit with establishing your O day :):winkwink: I never used it, and since I have, I can kick myself for going through wondering every month all the time. It can be a great help as coming off BC can mean you might take a while to establish your "pattern"

Best of best to you!:thumbup:

Thank you for the encouraging reply; I'm glad it's not just me, but sorry you had all the symptoms too. I'm sat with all these symptoms thinking is it becaue I am pregnant? Am I OV'ing now rather than last week? It's nuts.

I have ordered a Clearblue digital OV testing kit which will arrive tomorrow and also a basal thermometre. I am going to use Fertility Friend to chart my temp which will then tell me when I am OV'ing as they work out on your chart what phase you are in and what it means. The testing kit will also take a lot of the guess work out as I can then log on the same website when I am OV'ing too.

I have a few internet cheapies OV tests left and I'm sure yesterday I got a very faint line on one so I'll try one tonight and one tomorrow to see if it gets darker.

@welshgirl21: NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A PLAN! FX'ed...

Yes, its nuts. But you have your tools and it can only get better.

Hey do any you ladies that have sore BBs only have sore nipples? The rest of my BBs are find right now, but my nipples themselves are tender. Does that still count? :shrug:

Hey lisa84 I have sore nipples since 2dpo but that's because of Clomid...sorry i couldnt help

Josefin that could be IB it is sounding very good to me!! GL with testing!

Conina sore boob & vivid dreams are an early symptom of pg....FX!

Hanstar woohooo!! :bfp: congratulations!!! wishing you a Happy & Healthy 9 month :hugs: :happydance:

AFM: Absolutely NO symptoms other than sore nipples from clomid aarrrgggg! Think im not in for this month :cry:

I also have v.sore nipples (not all bb) which seem enlarged, hubby has commented on them so not just me thinking that. I'm on 13 dpo. For the last four nights I have had severe insomnia coupled with horrible dreams on the short occasions I have managed to sleep. I have also on an off been feeling sicky like tracel sick feeling for four days but not been sick at all. Not sure if this is anything or just a red herring. Luckily I've just got back from holiday today so that's helped take my mind off it all up till now. Fingers crossed for everyone. X

Hey girls!! :thumbup:
Never in my life have I ever had sore boobs, I do get the tingly nipples. So Im thinking even as a pg symptom that I would only get the tingle and sensitivity.
I love this site, it reminds me im not alone!!! :kiss:
Currently I am still fighting this major acne breakout, sooo embarassing. Its been really hot here but I cant wear tank tops cuz my back is covered!!!! This has never happened before. Also am super glad I have bangs or I would not be able to leave the house due to pimples scattered all over my forehead. Praying that this problem has been caused by a hormone surge from implantation??? What do u think??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

Kim17 I think that is a very good sign a close friend broke out too before she got her BFP!!

ChippyM Im in another forum and this girl got her BFP after waking up during the night at 3am for three day straight...you are def in with a great chance...Test!! :test:

Hi Ladies! I'm new, first month off bcp and actively ttc. Not sure about my cycles yet, cm seems to be all over the place! My calendar said CD13, but then gave me another green light on CD17! So we have BD several times this past week, today I tried to work out and was EXHAUSTED!! Very sore bb and nips, more than usual for me. We'll see. Have my first batch of tests coming in the mail, and I'm planning on testing June 13 if I can wait that long!!

New at this. 28 day cycle on cd 3 today (5/31). When would I test? 6/19?

can you add me on the 1st of june please?:D thank you baby dust to everyone!:D x

Hi I'm new to all of this so I apologise if I have some of the abbreviations wrong. I have been Ttc this month only, had my 1 st smiley face yesterday on db ok so lots of BD for the next few days. When would I test? :)

Welshflutter - you're asking the wrong crowd if you think we're going to tell you when you should *actually* test :haha::haha: What we should tell you is to wait til at least 14 days after ovulation (DPO). What we'll be actually telling you is to test after about 8 days!!

My boobs have been a bit twingy and feeling warm for a couple of days. But here's a wee tip - don't google "hot boobs". You don't get much about TTC :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->