JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Well I tested this morning (10 dpo) BFN. I'm feeling discouraged, but I think I'll just take a deep breath and ride out the last of the two week wait. I'm a born-again waiter. :haha:

10 dpo is too early for most women. Hcg needs about 4 days to build up and therefore if implantation occurs later rather than sooner, it will take a couple extra days for that :bfp:
Dont lose hope!! You are still in the running!!!

Anyone else feel a little out of sorts??
Like just you but different??
I dunno maybe i'm going a little crazy lol

Praying for lots of :bfp:'s in June!!!!
:dust: to all!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

TWW is killin' me!

:dust: to everyone!

OMG me too lol I wanna test SO BAD!!! Hahaha! I totally did like 2 days ago, I couldn't even help myself lol! I POAS and immediately after was like, "what a wast of a perfectly good test." :rofl:

Hi I'm new to all of this so I apologise if I have some of the abbreviations wrong. I have been Ttc this month only, had my 1 st smiley face yesterday on db ok so lots of BD for the next few days. When would I test? :)

Do you have regular 26-28 days cycles hun? You should test the day your period should be due...but you can test up to 5 days prior with an early result preggo test. When you figure out what day that would be, let us know and I'll add ya to the list!

TWW is killin' me!

:dust: to everyone!

OMG me too lol I wanna test SO BAD!!! Hahaha! I totally did like 2 days ago, I couldn't even help myself lol! I POAS and immediately after was like, "what a wast of a perfectly good test." :rofl:

How many dpo are you? I'm only 6 dpo and I'm trying to wait until 18 dpo to test cause my LP is usually about 16/17 days. Haha. I think I'm gonna die!

Welshflutter - you're asking the wrong crowd if you think we're going to tell you when you should *actually* test :haha::haha: What we should tell you is to wait til at least 14 days after ovulation (DPO). What we'll be actually telling you is to test after about 8 days!!

My boobs have been a bit twingy and feeling warm for a couple of days. But here's a wee tip - don't google "hot boobs". You don't get much about TTC :rofl::rofl:

Bahahahhahahaaaa HOT BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Well I tested this morning (10 dpo) BFN. I'm feeling discouraged, but I think I'll just take a deep breath and ride out the last of the two week wait. I'm a born-again waiter. :haha:

You're not out yet Rose! Don't feel too bad, I think I tested like 3dpo haha! I just couldn't help myself! It's a disease!!!!

10 dpo is too early for most women. Hcg needs about 4 days to build up and therefore if implantation occurs later rather than sooner, it will take a couple extra days for that :bfp:
Dont lose hope!! You are still in the running!!!

Anyone else feel a little out of sorts??
Like just you but different??
I dunno maybe i'm going a little crazy lol

Praying for lots of :bfp:'s in June!!!!
:dust: to all!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

I too have been feeling"out of sorts". Can't quite put my finger on it though...hopefully it's a "preggo out of sorts" lol!!! :thumbup:

Added 3 more ladies to the list...

MrsBlunden: 6/13

Stepmomtobio: 6/19

1209ttc: 6/1 (Woop! Tomorrow!!!)

Good luck and FX!

You're not out yet Rose! Don't feel too bad, I think I tested like 3dpo haha! I just couldn't help myself! It's a disease!!!!

Thanks, ladies, I appreciate the positivity. I bought ICs that measure down to 10ml hcg, so I'm out of control. I need to put them away! It just makes me sad.

Hello there! Can I join you??

I hope to test on 28th June if af is a no show.

GL to everyone!!! And congrats to any bfps I havent seen.

hehe i do the same, the day i should test is the 9th but i tested last night as soon as my ic's got delivered haha! and this morning! omg you're right it is a disease! my other half just shakes his head at me and laughs... he opened my parcel of 40 ic's and was shocked lol :)

I'm 6dpo as of tomorrow morning (it's like 2:30 am right now) and I've been having my first mild cramps since around 1 am! I know it sounds silly but it's the first cramping I've had this cycle, and since I know it's a really common pg symptom I'm all excited about it and had to share! LOL

Hi girlie's :flower:

Hope everyone is plodding along and doing ok?

Looks like there are lots of symptoms for lots of ladies this month, how exciting, sure we will see some more BFP soon :)

I am CD10 and its dragging, that and waiting to go on honeymoon :)

Take care and lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you all.

xxxx

I'm 6dpo as of tomorrow morning (it's like 2:30 am right now) and I've been having my first mild cramps since around 1 am! I know it sounds silly but it's the first cramping I've had this cycle, and since I know it's a really common pg symptom I'm all excited about it and had to share! LOL

Fx'ed for you. (but you must try and sleep lol :haha:)

x

Doing fine here- no sign of AF (but feeling symptoms that she'll be on her way in few days). Blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->