JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

I'm 5DPO...can't officially test until the 9th...man this whole waiting thing sucks a ton. We are about to go on our honeymoon, so part of me hopes its a BFN so I can enjoy myself, but the other part really hopes its a BFP.:wacko:

Thanks for the encouragement, Bomma. Tested this morning with fmu and BFN. Only 10 dpo today though, so I've still got some hope right? I've never ever felt so pregnant before (although I never have been, so what would I know?):haha:

Some serious bloating happening, along with sore boobs, and strange stretchy feelings in my uterus, as well as the sharp pains a few days ago. Also, my chart went triphasic yesterday, although I've been feeling rather flu-like, so I don't know if I've got the temperatures and sore glands in my neck from flu or a baby!

Fx it's a baby, not just some bug!

Thanks for the encouragement, Bomma. Tested this morning with fmu and BFN. Only 10 dpo today though, so I've still got some hope right? I've never ever felt so pregnant before (although I never have been, so what would I know?):haha:

Some serious bloating happening, along with sore boobs, and strange stretchy feelings in my uterus, as well as the sharp pains a few days ago. Also, my chart went triphasic yesterday, although I've been feeling rather flu-like, so I don't know if I've got the temperatures and sore glands in my neck from flu or a baby!

I am the same today - 8dpo and I have woken up with a stuffy nose/head and a funny scratchy throat. I also have sore nipples which is new for me as usually before AF it's my boobs that are sore not the nipple. I'm also having waves of slight nausea every now and then.

FC it's a baby for you and not a nasty bug like you said.

I am the same today - 8dpo and I have woken up with a stuffy nose/head and a funny scratchy throat. I also have sore nipples which is new for me as usually before AF it's my boobs that are sore not the nipple. I'm also having waves of slight nausea every now and then.

FC it's a baby for you and not a nasty bug like you said.

Thanks - same to you! Have you tested yet?

Not yet, I am trying to hold out for as long as possible. Next Tuesday I will be 14dpo so I may be tempted to test with an early detection test then or if I can wait til next Saturday when I will be 18dpo - I have 1 test left and little money til I get paid so I need to use it wisely lol.

4DPO-temp dip
5DPO-implantationbledding?
6DPO-sore nipples
7-DPO-morningsickness?

And I'm gonna wait another 10 days before i take a test:) (My ticker isn't right. 7dpo today)

Congrats on your :bfp:, Redheadedbabies and hanstarB.
I'm still waiting to ovulate. Well, actually I'm not even that far yet. AF just said goodbye two days ago (for at least a year I hope :winkwink:) so we just started (practicing, so we'll know what to do when I ovulate :winkwink:) BD again.
I know 2WW is very stressful but I can't wait to start trying to ignore all the PMS/pregnancy symtoms again (while watching them very carefully). I already got my OPK and stocked up on pregnancy tests so I'm ready. And of course I'm at work now writing this instead of working :wacko:. I'm hopeless...

Hello ladies!! I went off BCP in January and tried for one month then. No luck! We waited because of my DH's work schedule. Now this is my first official cycle we are TTC. Anyways my cycle is now 25 days long and I am currently 7DPO! I have had soo many symptoms. Cramping, weird sharp twinges, my bbs feel like they are going to explode and my back is killing me. I am trying to hold out and test at 10dpo on June 4th... but I am going crazy and want to test now! thankfully I dont have any tests lying around the house!

Hello ladies!! I went off BCP in January and tried for one month then. No luck! We waited because of my DH's work schedule. Now this is my first official cycle we are TTC. Anyways my cycle is now 25 days long and I am currently 7DPO! I have had soo many symptoms. Cramping, weird sharp twinges, my bbs feel like they are going to explode and my back is killing me. I am trying to hold out and test at 10dpo on June 4th... but I am going crazy and want to test now! thankfully I dont have any tests lying around the house!

You can have some of my tests :hugs: - I bought a pack of 30 ICs so I won't run out any time soon:haha:

You can have some of my tests :hugs: - I bought a pack of 30 ICs so I won't run out any time soon:haha:

Mmmm Capegirl7 - if you are in Cape Town....I will pop out and gladly bring you a HPT haha. All those symptoms! :haha:

Jadie - 40 tests! Nice one! :rofl: Love it! Be prepared I say.

Crowned and Josefin...you both sound like you could be up the duffers!! GL!!!!!

I am waiting to ov...and bored already. That bored that I keep obsessing about the side affects of the clomid I just started taking. As if there isnt enough to obsess over.

Well obviously I broke down and went and bought a three pack of FRER. AND OBVIOUSLY at 7dpo it was a BFN. Considering I had already peed this morning so it was my second pee of the day. I just can't get over all these symptoms. I have been off BCP for 5 months now and have gotten to know my body and I just feel different. My bbs usually get sore before AF but they are achy and just feel like they are going to explode. I am going to try my hardest and wait until Sunday to test... 11DPO. I am not in Cape Town but I wish... I live in the United States!

Hey ladies...just checkin' in and sending :dust: to us all. I am 12DPO and super crampy, tired and sad - I think AF is coming :cry: I just feel so low today, its hard to be positive. But I am keeping my June 7th test date if AF doesn't show her face. I can't bear to "fail" another test :cry: Sorry for the pity party, I just feel like poo today.

Hello there! Can I join you??

I hope to test on 28th June if af is a no show.

GL to everyone!!! And congrats to any bfps I havent seen.

Gotcha CJ! Added ya for the 28th! Good luck hun! :dust:

Hey ladies...just checkin' in and sending :dust: to us all. I am 12DPO and super crampy, tired and sad - I think AF is coming :cry: I just feel so low today, its hard to be positive. But I am keeping my June 7th test date if AF doesn't show her face. I can't bear to "fail" another test :cry: Sorry for the pity party, I just feel like poo today.

Sorry you are feeling low Lucy, as they say you are not out til AF shows so who knows? I'm just coming off a BFN that I was convinced would be a BFP but am now trying to concentrate on getting it all right for the next cycle and maybe having a couple of glasses of wine before O :) :hugs: :hugs:

I'm 6dpo as of tomorrow morning (it's like 2:30 am right now) and I've been having my first mild cramps since around 1 am! I know it sounds silly but it's the first cramping I've had this cycle, and since I know it's a really common pg symptom I'm all excited about it and had to share! LOL

Aww Lisa!!! You're so cute haha! Go to SLEEP!!!!! Sounds like preggo symtoms! Got my FX for you!!! :hugs:

Hi girlie's :flower:

Hope everyone is plodding along and doing ok?

Looks like there are lots of symptoms for lots of ladies this month, how exciting, sure we will see some more BFP soon :)

I am CD10 and its dragging, that and waiting to go on honeymoon :)

Take care and lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you all.

xxxx

Yayyyy! HONEYMOON!!! Either way, have GREAT TIME!!!! You only get one honeymoon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->