JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Doing fine here- no sign of AF (but feeling symptoms that she'll be on her way in few days). Blah.

Awww Nat...I'm kinda feeling the same. Lets keep our FX that it's preggo symptoms...my BB's hurt BIG time, and that's usually the kiss of death for me. Also been reallyyyyy hungry, which happens before AF. Try to stay positive :hugs:

Thanks for the encouragement, Bomma. Tested this morning with fmu and BFN. Only 10 dpo today though, so I've still got some hope right? I've never ever felt so pregnant before (although I never have been, so what would I know?):haha:

Some serious bloating happening, along with sore boobs, and strange stretchy feelings in my uterus, as well as the sharp pains a few days ago. Also, my chart went triphasic yesterday, although I've been feeling rather flu-like, so I don't know if I've got the temperatures and sore glands in my neck from flu or a baby!

Fx it's a baby, not just some bug!
Ahhhh stay strong! Hope you get that BFP! If not, ENJOY your honeymoon! :hugs:

4DPO-temp dip
5DPO-implantationbledding?
6DPO-sore nipples
7-DPO-morningsickness?

And I'm gonna wait another 10 days before i take a test:) (My ticker isn't right. 7dpo today)

Ahhhhhhh sounds PROMISING! GL hun!!! :dust:

Hey ladies...just checkin' in and sending :dust: to us all. I am 12DPO and super crampy, tired and sad - I think AF is coming :cry: I just feel so low today, its hard to be positive. But I am keeping my June 7th test date if AF doesn't show her face. I can't bear to "fail" another test :cry: Sorry for the pity party, I just feel like poo today.

Aww hunny, it's ok. I'm starting to feel the same way. I got some AF symptoms going on right now too. But try to stay positive...you never know. :hugs: AF symptoms are soooo similar to preggo symptoms, you're not out till she shows her stupid face!!!!!!!!

I tested this morning with FMU and got a :bfn: *sigh*
On to the next month. I suspect I will be recieving a visit from the witch in a few days

Good luck to everyone still in the running!
:dust:
Stay positive girls!!

CALLING ALL JUNE 1ST TESTERS!
We are officially starting today!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaybug0115 & newgirl79 & Afamilygal & MissMiki & Scottishgem & 1209ttc: 6/1/11

Good luck girls!!!!!!! Get on those pee sticks and let us know what happens!!! FX!!!!!!!!!!
:dust:

woohoo! Let us know.. hearing your stories will get me through the next 4 days until I hopefully get my BFP!!!

Hey ladies...just checkin' in and sending :dust: to us all. I am 12DPO and super crampy, tired and sad - I think AF is coming :cry: I just feel so low today, its hard to be positive. But I am keeping my June 7th test date if AF doesn't show her face. I can't bear to "fail" another test :cry: Sorry for the pity party, I just feel like poo today.

Aww hunny, it's ok. I'm starting to feel the same way. I got some AF symptoms going on right now too. But try to stay positive...you never know. :hugs: AF symptoms are soooo similar to preggo symptoms, you're not out till she shows her stupid face!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lady - you are right, I am not out until I am out :thumbup: No use fretting over the million different symptoms that all feel the same!

I'm 6dpo as of tomorrow morning (it's like 2:30 am right now) and I've been having my first mild cramps since around 1 am! I know it sounds silly but it's the first cramping I've had this cycle, and since I know it's a really common pg symptom I'm all excited about it and had to share! LOL

Fx'ed for you. (but you must try and sleep lol :haha:)

x

LOL oh don't worry I did! We were out for a friend's birthday so was up a bit later than usual. But I also work my own hours so I'm generally a night owl ;) at least until we have a baby! LOL

RoseRed52: Sorry about BFN those are not nice, Until AF arrives you still in with a chance!!

Bomma: You are a true addict POAS that eraly!! :hugs:

Pinksprinkles: You are strong to wait that long ...11dpo's and im testing and every other day after that unbtil i get my BFP or the "sweetangel" arrives, dont want to call her names and then she comes!

Kim17: Wish I felt something besides sore nipplees nd ovary pain from Clomid:cry::growlmad:

Equal: What dpo are you? NO AF yet then take heart you still have a chance

Crowned & Welshg21 You both have pg symptoms that i have seen in BFP stories ...GL!!:flower::flower:

Capegirl: Sunday sounds good to me and the hpt would be more accurate I think

Lucybee : BIGHUG!! :hugs::hugs:

Topsy: Enjoy the honeymoon as Bomma said only one time event...!

For me, theres still 7 days left to test... This is a different month for me... because of PCOS, after OVing, Im getting acne in my face that dissappears when AF shows up... this month, Im acne free.... weid!!!. Also, my boobs are not as sore as usual.. they are, but not too sensitive as usual... Im getting the usual pre menstrual cramps...

Im still convinced this month im getting a BFN... DH and I were too busy with my family visiting, that we barely had :sex: but its ok!!!

Im on diet now, and going to the gym, so when finally I get that BFP Im in shape...

Will keep posting here my syntoms, as you´ll never know the few times we´ve :sex: we made it!! lol!!! I will also post my test result :D

I'm 6dpo as of tomorrow morning (it's like 2:30 am right now) and I've been having my first mild cramps since around 1 am! I know it sounds silly but it's the first cramping I've had this cycle, and since I know it's a really common pg symptom I'm all excited about it and had to share! LOL

Aww Lisa!!! You're so cute haha! Go to SLEEP!!!!! Sounds like preggo symtoms! Got my FX for you!!! :hugs:

Haha thanks Bomma, I know I'm nuts LOL

Actually one other weird thing happened last night - I had a really vivid dream of spiders on my pillow, I woke up and jumped out of bed and ran across the room before I realized they weren't real :rofl:

I am trying to stay positive, but at the same time, not get all worked up and be let down. I am currently 13dpo and tested this morning with FMU and of course got my :bfn: :nope:
However, I am still noticing an increase in watery cm. More today than what has been there in the past few days. Still battling this acne as well.
Should I keep hoping? Or am I out??

:dust: to all!!
Stay positive!!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

Kim17: you are not out till AF arrives... what i would do is plan your next cycle in your mind right now what to do different maybe get pre-seed, change BD routine just random plans so you dont build your hopes too high and when AF arrives IF she does you are already prepared for her...that's what i do....:coffee:

Hey ladies, so lovely to see 4 BFPs already, I am soooo pleased for you!

Well I got my first hint of a line on my OPK today, I am currently CD 17 so I am hoping it just gets darker! (Pic attached hopefully).

I also checked my cervix position today, the opening feels slightly to one side and a little rough/bumpy - is that normal? TTC is turning me into a hypochondriac!

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
GL Pola! Sounds like you have a lot on with trying and weight loss etc! You will get your bfp soon! I've lost 2 and a half stone since last november and feel amazing for it.

Lisa I have dreams like that about spiders as well. But they fall down from the ceiling on a web and hover over my face, and they are always GIGANTIC for some reason. Urrrgghhh

Kim, your arent out yet hunni. Whenever I have had my bfp it has always been after af was late. :hugs:

Thats the start of your surge there Pinky, keep an eye now for a few days for that nice dark test line! GL!

AFM Day 4...day 3 on clomid. Will start using my opks sunday I think. And I plan to start smep then too. Although af is already leaving :happydance: Think thats the clomid as lately she drags on for like 6-7 days!

:flower:Heyy
Im on CD16 and had a 2lines on my OVK! its a little light then my negative line. but hoping its the start of O!
Had a few faint lines this week so been BDin like mad:blush: teehee!
staying positive for my :bfp:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Could you please put me on the list I will be testing on the 4th June :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->