JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Is creamy CM a symptom as I have had it for 2-3 days but my opk's are negative??

welshgirl21 - for some women creamy CM is a symptom. I get it during my 2WW, though, and I haven't been pregnant yet.

i will be testing june 14 if AF does not show up, but i am sure i will not have to test this month : (

well ladies I am suppose to test tomorrow but will wait til friday. think AF is on her way so i want to see if I cant wait to save some money on a test. tomorrow will be 14dpo..really not feeling positive at all

im really looking forward to seeing what this month will bring everyone!!

sidenote, I got a referral for a fertility clinic today so i can figure out what is really going on

Hey Ladies...for all of you that are getting the crampy AF symptoms...dont give up hope..the first time I was pregnant, i literally ran to the washroom every few minutes because i was cramping and thought AF arrived, I even walked around with a pad on just in case...after about a week of that I got my BFP..So there is still hope untill she shows her face :hugs:

As for me..I'm just hanging out in the TWW..dont really have any symptoms except my regular post ovulation symptoms..tender boobs...I am also having a lot of vivid nightmares..but that could be stress too ..I'm not sure if my ticker is right, but I did have a lot of ewcm on Sunday so I'm thinking it might be a day or 2 off..

Congrats to all the :bfp: and lots of :dust: to lose still waiting

Hi i'm 5DPO as of today! Pretty nervous about this month. This is our 4th month TTC our # 1

Please do add me to the list, I would be testing in June and hope I get my BFP!!!

Welshgirl I tend to have a lot of creamy cm in 2ww...and has never been for pregnancy. But that doesnt mean it isnt a symptom!x I have read that creamy cm is to protect from bacteria etc entering the cervix... when I weas last pregnant I kept feeling like I had wet my knickers...they had to be changed a few times a day. But it changes with every pregnancy so I hear.

Woops....do you mean for ov?? Same applies with creamy for protection from bacteria....but usually slippery wet, clear and hopefully egg white stretchy mucus is a good sign of ov. I have noticed even lotiony type mucus around ov.

GL hun!! Sorry if I have confused you. Tired, clomid and a glass or two of wine LOL!

Thanks for the encouragement, Bomma. Tested this morning with fmu and BFN. Only 10 dpo today though, so I've still got some hope right? I've never ever felt so pregnant before (although I never have been, so what would I know?):haha:

Some serious bloating happening, along with sore boobs, and strange stretchy feelings in my uterus, as well as the sharp pains a few days ago. Also, my chart went triphasic yesterday, although I've been feeling rather flu-like, so I don't know if I've got the temperatures and sore glands in my neck from flu or a baby!

Fx it's a baby, not just some bug!
Ahhhh stay strong! Hope you get that BFP! If not, ENJOY your honeymoon! :hugs:

Um, thanks, but I've been married for a couple of years now... not going on a honeymoon - I wish though!!

Well of course the temptation of testing got the better of me. I think I've been testing everyday this week and they are all BFNs. No faint lines, stark white background.

AF is due in 2 days so I guess we'll just see. The only symptoms that I might say are a little different this month is super painful BBs but just on the left side. But also a lot of extra CM as of yesterday making it feel like AF has arrived, but she hasn't shown her ugly face yet!

Is anyone here good at reading BBT charts? I was wondering if i had a dip in my LP that may be a sign of implantation. Anyone know the odds of it being that? My BBT chart is attached below.

I was sent home from work this morning - woke with a really sore throat and my whole body aches, had waves of nausea when I moved from bed to the sofa and back again and have no appetite. Just heading back to the sofa with some paracetamol and soup which is all I feel like eating today.

Christinapo - don't worry, you're not out til the witch arrives, FC to you she doesn't show.

Hi ladies,

well i am 4DPO now and this morning i felt awful, full of a cold and felt nauseas. I have put it down to working too hard but who knows. I shall remain cautiously opptimistic.

Good luck to all

well i thought this month i had done it, but just done a hpt and its negative, but no sign of Af so still a bit clueless about whats happeneing.

hi ladies how is everyone? This is very strange but i have a the same dream twice in 1 week, its that im pregnant and having my 20wk scan and we find out its a girl x

hi ladies. Im out this month- got my AF late last night in full flow. :(
FX for the rest of you! I hope this is your month!!
and congratulations to the BFP's!!!

anyone know of a July testing thread?
Baby dust to all!!!

I caved and tested - 11DPO, FRER, completely, white :bfn: Looks like it's on to next month... :cry:

(Afamilygal - let me know if you find/start that July thread!)

Thanks for the encouragement, Bomma. Tested this morning with fmu and BFN. Only 10 dpo today though, so I've still got some hope right? I've never ever felt so pregnant before (although I never have been, so what would I know?):haha:

Some serious bloating happening, along with sore boobs, and strange stretchy feelings in my uterus, as well as the sharp pains a few days ago. Also, my chart went triphasic yesterday, although I've been feeling rather flu-like, so I don't know if I've got the temperatures and sore glands in my neck from flu or a baby!

Fx it's a baby, not just some bug!
Ahhhh stay strong! Hope you get that BFP! If not, ENJOY your honeymoon! :hugs:

Um, thanks, but I've been married for a couple of years now... not going on a honeymoon - I wish though!!

Ahhhhahhahahahah SORRY! I was responding to mutiple posts and I must have hit the wrong quote!!!!!!! :dohh:

hi ladies. Im out this month- got my AF late last night in full flow. :(
FX for the rest of you! I hope this is your month!!
and congratulations to the BFP's!!!

anyone know of a July testing thread?
Baby dust to all!!!

So sorry Afamilygal, there's always next cycle! FX for you hun. :hugs:

Hey girls, not feeling so optimistic today...def. have AF symtoms...BB's are super sore, somewhat having cramps, and super hungry. I already can tell today is not going to be a good day :( Trying to stay positive but it's pretty hard at this point. Was hoping this would be my month :cry:

List Update:

charbaby: 6/10/11

Twinkl3: 6/4/11

Tamanna: Added ya to the question marks

Good luck ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member