JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

well ladies I am suppose to test tomorrow but will wait til friday. think AF is on her way so i want to see if I cant wait to save some money on a test. tomorrow will be 14dpo..really not feeling positive at all

im really looking forward to seeing what this month will bring everyone!!

sidenote, I got a referral for a fertility clinic today so i can figure out what is really going on

Stay positive Equal! You never know...I'm feeling quite down today myself. Glad you got a referral...I will be going to see the doctor after this cycle also. Hopefully I can get some answers.

Hey girls, not feeling so optimistic today...def. have AF symtoms...BB's are super sore, somewhat having cramps, and super hungry. I already can tell today is not going to be a good day :( Trying to stay positive but it's pretty hard at this point. Was hoping this would be my month :cry:

Hey Bomma,

Don't worry yourself too much yet - those could all be pg symptoms too!

Also, how far are you from your AF? I'm also 7dpo but my AF isn't due until June 11th. I guess it's because I have a super long cycle of 32-35 days on average. How long are yours?

Well I've tested yesterday and today, just with cheapies to see how they work (they are the dollar store eye dropper kind). Of course BFN which I was completely expecting, so no let down really.

More than anything, I find comfort in POAS every morning. Gives me something to look forward to and helps with the TWW. Otherwise I'd be sitting here all day thinking "what if I had tried this morning?"

Anyone else feel like this about POAS? It helps me be patient I think!

Equal & Bomma rather than encourage im joining you guys....Im also feeling like this isnt my cycle. No symptoms at all aside from clomid nipples and ovary pain...

In my mind i know we are not out till AF arrives but still hold out no hope...i mean i would have symptoms at 8dpo??? Right??? Top it off classic PMS irritable, overdosing n chocolates and eating everything in site :cry:

AfamilyGal..... sorry AF arrived hoping the next cycle is the one for your BFP... good luck to the testers for today and tommorrow.

Conina & Hannah sorry you got BFN... FX its delayed BFP coming.

Well, BFN this morning. AF is due today, so I'm guessing I'll have more conclusive evidence soon. Ah, well. Onward!

AF's due today or tomorrow so will just have to see, have been getting cramps on and off all day though :(

I'm at 7dpo and not really having any symptoms. Rather than assuming this means I'm out, I'm trying to reassure myself that not everyone has symptoms, especially this early. Right? Need a little reassurance here, LOL

I'm at 7dpo and not really having any symptoms. Rather than assuming this means I'm out, I'm trying to reassure myself that not everyone has symptoms, especially this early. Right? Need a little reassurance here, LOL

You are completly right...many ladies dont get any symptoms... When I was pregnant the first time before my MC..i didnt have any symptoms what so ever untill I was almost 6 weeks..then I had AF feeling type cramps and began to get sore boobies

You are completly right...many ladies dont get any symptoms... When I was pregnant the first time before my MC..i didnt have any symptoms what so ever untill I was almost 6 weeks..then I had AF feeling type cramps and began to get sore boobies

Thanks so much Skeet....It's way too easy to get down on yourself during the TWW :hugs:

Its official. Im out for this month. The :witch: showed up this morning.
But on the plus side it means I have perfected my technique for tracking my ovulation!! Now I can use this knowledge it increase my chances for that :bfp: next month!
Well actually in two months, lol. My cycles are 36 days long so I wont be in the ttw again till the very end of this month. :dohh:

Good luck ladies!!
:dust:

Apols for late post, have been sunning myself en francais!! And for the bad news... AF showed up early while I was there so I'm out again. Onto cycle number 7 for me!! Huge congrats to all the BFPs xxx

Apols for late post, have been sunning myself en francais!! And for the bad news... AF showed up early while I was there so I'm out again. Onto cycle number 7 for me!! Huge congrats to all the BFPs xxx

Sorry AF showed up :hugs: But hopefully you are enjoying yourself in sunny France!!!!

Hey all!
Can i upload a picture for your advice as to whether its a postive OV test?
xxx

Holy poop... I so thought I was way farther than 3DPO lol!!!

Only BD-ed once in the fertile window so not really getting my hopes up... we will be across the country then and with all of DH's family so not sure when I will get the time to test without anyone asking questions... lol

AF due today but nothing so far...will still wait a bit to test cause i dont think its going to be positive

12 dpo today... BFN. Trying to keep my hopes up a little, but it's harder than I thought because I think all preg stories I've read had BFP by 12 dpo or so..

I will be due for AF on June 23, so I'll be testing on June 20, if I can hold out that long. Good luck, everybody!

GL Pola! Sounds like you have a lot on with trying and weight loss etc! You will get your bfp soon! I've lost 2 and a half stone since last november and feel amazing for it.

Hi!!! this diet and excercise idea is harder than I thought! LOL! Im sooo lazy, but been on the gym 3 days in a row, and eating only low fat food.. hope I can see those results soon, as I only need to lose 10 lbs!!! :D

Well... today everything I ate wasnt low fat... lol, I stole like 2 spoons of that smashed potatoes I made for DH and ate it with grilled chicken!! it was delicious!! but later will eat salad and chicken!! :D

Now there are 6 days left to test.. I wont test until then.. my boobies got soared last night, specially my left boob, but today both soare the same, but not as much as yesterday... been hungrier than usual, but maybe thats because of the gym... still in a bad mood, but not as much as the other days... Im still convinced this month will get that BFN, but still, lets wait and see!! :thumbup:

Got another BFN...af is coming, i feel it....oh well maybe month 12 will be it for me!

im going to start a July testing thread to give me something to do, and maybe itll be good luck..anyone interested feel free to join me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->