JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

To those ladies who haven't seen AF yet - try to stay positive until she shows :)

To those ladies who haven't seen AF yet - try to stay positive until she shows :)

You know, I just took a test and got a BFN. This is what I needed to read. She's due tomorrow, and now I'm convinced she's coming. So a stay positive is what I needed. I just feel like it's never going to happen.

You know, I just took a test and got a BFN. This is what I needed to read. She's due tomorrow, and now I'm convinced she's coming. So a stay positive is what I needed. I just feel like it's never going to happen.

Longest 2 weeks ever!

Thank you so much for this! It's so hard... I know I can still get a BFP, but it's so easy to just get down and assume this month will be like all the others. Thanks for the encouragement!

Thank you so much for this! It's so hard... I know I can still get a BFP, but it's so easy to just get down and assume this month will be like all the others. Thanks for the encouragement!

You're more than welcome! I know it's tough to stay positive through the 2ww - heck I'm only 7dpo of my first cycle trying and I hate it, LOL

I am testing June 8th! Good luck everyone, maybe this spring month will bring lots of new life to us!

I gave in to temptation and tested this evening...BFN :( I know Im only 10dpo...af due june 6th...hoping its just too early and evening urine may have been a bad idea...trying to stay positive and convince myself I still stand a small chance of getting my bfp...
how is everyone else doing?? fxed we all get our bfps!! :dust:

I've been feeling a bit off today...earlier this afternoon I had some dizziness and tonight I feel like I have shortness of breath, my heart is just racing (like beating out of my chest) and my hands are shaking.

I would normally say maybe it's panic related (I used to have a mild panic disorder but have been off meds for years...even though I don't have to be upset sometimes these symptoms happen) but of course I googled it and everything listed above is early pg symptoms too! Fingers X it's happening for a GOOD reason ;)

Lisa, I do the same thing - google everything because I think something's wrong with me. My husband googled "cleans too much" when he wanted me to sit down and relax, and it came up as a pregnancy symptom too!

I'm still feeling rough and really unwell after being sent home yesterday. I'm 10dpo today (still guesswork lol) and still got creamy CM which hasn't changed to EWCM yet. I caved and did a cheapy early detection test yesterday afternoon, of course BFN which I expected. Now I will wait and do one more at 14dpo, if that's a BFN I'll wait until AF is late. My friend keeps reminding me that she was 10 days late with AF before her BFP showed up on a test so you never know.

Hope everyone else is doing ok in what I think is going to be the longest 2 weeks ever, FC ladies.

Currently, I'm having this sudden onset of diarrhea (sorry Tmi) I was wondering if it's something I ate the other day. So i googled and to my surprise, it could actually be a symptom in early pregnancy! Now this is making me curious since AF hasn't arrived yet. Trying to stay positive. Haven't tested though. Anyone had the same symptom? Good luck to us all ! :)

I had the same symptom last Sunday all day then it disappeared and I hadn't eaten anything different to anyone else, FC for you.

When is AF due?

Hi there BommaMomma, ladies :)

I'd love to be added to this thread if that's ok. My af is due on 10th and it's draining every last ounce of might not to pee on something. I must resist the urge to purge!

One thing I have noticed in the tww is that I'm RIDICULOUSLY gassy! I mean every 5 minutes I'm bottom burping and it's tmi but foul smelling lol! Very painful to release the ol' bowels too and usually I'm a regular once a day girl - seems to be one every three days now which isn't fun (spesh not for the oh!)!

Good luck everyone xxx

I had the same symptom last Sunday all day then it disappeared and I hadn't eaten anything different to anyone else, FC for you.

When is AF due?

AF is due today actually, but instead of AF, i'm having this. So i might test tomorrow or in a few days to find out. How about you? :)

When is AF due?

AF is due today actually, but instead of AF, i'm having this. So i might test tomorrow or in a few days to find out. How about you? :)

I think I am due around the 12th; it's a bit of guesswork this month as it's my first cycle off the pill so I don't know cycle length or anything, having to guess all my dates and do a lot of waiting which I have never been good at :dohh:

Anyone else at 5DPO and feeling like they could eat the biggest cheese burger ever....doesn't have to be a cheese burger I am just starving lol. Can't say I have ever noticed being hungry mid mornign at work as I normally don;t eat at all until 12 noon.

Could be a symptom or I could be being a greedy sod lol.

hey all!! :flower:
well I am super excited!! I just did an opk and actually had a second line which is quite pink!(I've never had a line before let alone a positive!) could this mean I am actually going to know when i'm ovulating!! eek! lol posted a pic to see what you all think! its barely visible on the photo but its quite dark on the actual test :)
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/hslew/fe4812a8-1.jpg

GOT MY :bfp: after 1 month of TTC yesterday and retested this morning to make sure!!! :D :D :D

I'm so excited! I mean I was pretty sure I ovulated but this is pretty much proof that I do :) DF better be ready tonight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->