JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

I tested Monday morning with a Walgreens One Step, which is supposed to be comparable to First Response. Supposedly, it will detect pregnancy up to five days before a missed period. My period was due Monday, but got a BNF. Now it's Friday and I still haven't started. I've felt fatigued all week and have had mild nausea and breast tenderness. That could be PMS, but I usually only get breast tenderness, not the other symptoms. I had some cramping Wednesday and some very light spotting yesterday evening and this morning. It's only visible on toilet tissue and brown in color.

Should I test or wait and see if AF shows? I have an extra test, but I'd hate to waste it. May was our first month without condoms, so I might just be getting ahead of myself. :blush:

And I'm officially out. AF struck late last night.

Hey girls, not feeling so optimistic today...def. have AF symtoms...BB's are super sore, somewhat having cramps, and super hungry. I already can tell today is not going to be a good day :( Trying to stay positive but it's pretty hard at this point. Was hoping this would be my month :cry:

Hey Bomma,

Don't worry yourself too much yet - those could all be pg symptoms too!

Also, how far are you from your AF? I'm also 7dpo but my AF isn't due until June 11th. I guess it's because I have a super long cycle of 32-35 days on average. How long are yours?

Hey Lisa :) Thanks for the positive words...I'm about 8dpo I think...I got my first pos OPK this month, around CD16...usually my cycles are 28 days, sometimes 26 or 27. I actually tested this AM with a n early response test and got a :bfn:. I feel like I do every month, really sore BB's, and hungry for everything in sight. Pretty sure I'm out, but I guess I have a few more days.

And I'm officially out. AF struck late last night.

Sorry to hear hun, there's always next cycle. I'm feeling pretty out at this point myself...just waiting for AF to arrive. GL next month :hugs:

I tested Monday morning with a Walgreens One Step, which is supposed to be comparable to First Response. Supposedly, it will detect pregnancy up to five days before a missed period. My period was due Monday, but got a BNF. Now it's Friday and I still haven't started. I've felt fatigued all week and have had mild nausea and breast tenderness. That could be PMS, but I usually only get breast tenderness, not the other symptoms. I had some cramping Wednesday and some very light spotting yesterday evening and this morning. It's only visible on toilet tissue and brown in color.

Should I test or wait and see if AF shows? I have an extra test, but I'd hate to waste it. May was our first month without condoms, so I might just be getting ahead of myself. :blush:

Well, light spotting sounds like IB! Stay positive and I would wait to test for a few days...I also tested with the same test this AM! Haha! :hugs:

Apols for late post, have been sunning myself en francais!! And for the bad news... AF showed up early while I was there so I'm out again. Onto cycle number 7 for me!! Huge congrats to all the BFPs xxx

Lucky girl! Who cares about AF, you are in FRANCE! lol!! Good luck on your next cycle :)

Had few drops today when I wiped, I am 6 dpo. BUT is was fresh blood, and I read it has to be old blood to be implantation bleeding?

Its official. Im out for this month. The :witch: showed up this morning.
But on the plus side it means I have perfected my technique for tracking my ovulation!! Now I can use this knowledge it increase my chances for that :bfp: next month!
Well actually in two months, lol. My cycles are 36 days long so I wont be in the ttw again till the very end of this month. :dohh:

Good luck ladies!!
:dust:

It's refreshing to see your positive outlook Kim :) I guess I'm in the same boat as you...if AF arrives this month, at least I got my first real positive on my OPK and know when my fertile window is. Good luck with your next cycle :hugs:

Equal & Bomma rather than encourage im joining you guys....Im also feeling like this isnt my cycle. No symptoms at all aside from clomid nipples and ovary pain...

In my mind i know we are not out till AF arrives but still hold out no hope...i mean i would have symptoms at 8dpo??? Right??? Top it off classic PMS irritable, overdosing n chocolates and eating everything in site :cry:

AfamilyGal..... sorry AF arrived hoping the next cycle is the one for your BFP... good luck to the testers for today and tommorrow.

Conina & Hannah sorry you got BFN... FX its delayed BFP coming.

Ahhh Shang, we are getting too down. I am not super positive about this cycle, but we should lift our spirits. No sense in being too negative, we can't change the course of nature! Big hugs, and lets keep a little glimmer of hope open, just in case we get that BFP :) If not, I guess there is always next cycle! I tested this AM and got a BFN...I'm just going to wait it out. If my AF is late, I'll try again. Otherwise, I'm just going to let it ride. There's always next month!!! :hugs:

Hi Alll,

1stly Congrats on your :bfp: BabyClements...happy and healthy 09 months to you...wishing you all the best in your pregnancy!!:happydance:

Thank you Lisa84 for your encouraging words! :hugs:

The Annie...sorry about :witch: showing her ugly face better luck this cycle then:hugs:

Bomma.... you and me both.... I have AF cramps which aleways come 2/3 days before AF so I know im def out its just waiting for AF now...hopefully next month is ours... im still not giving up 6th cycle ttcng and 2nd cycle on clomid.

Mom I've never had IB on my previous pg's so i cant really answer you, sorry!

To all the other ladies waiting to test wishing you the best of luck... !!

Well, light spotting sounds like IB! Stay positive and I would wait to test for a few days...I also tested with the same test this AM! Haha! :hugs:

Thanks for the response! I'll wait and see what happens. :)

This is my first post!! DH and I have been trying for 5 months or so... I have a long cycle. But right now i am 11 dpo and hoping for the best!! :thumbup: My entire back has broken out in zits and I also have pimples all over my forehead... yuck I know..
Good luck to everybody!

Kimberly, this was one of my first hints that I was pregnant! My face broke out like it used to when I was 14!!! Hoping this cycle is your :bfp:!!

Congratulations Redhead....Hope you have a H&H 9 months...if you know them, do you mind posting all your symptoms for us that are going into the TWW and going to be symptom spotting like crazy...lol its so impossible not too!!

I'm sorry, I just now am seeing your symptom request! Well skin was a HUGE indication, and (TMI) but I always get terrible gas before AF arrives (always say if I have it, it's as good as a pregnancy test) and I was gas free! I was working out with friends too, went to do an ab move and felt a lot of strain on my lower abs. Last pregnancy, I had super sore bbs, was really tired, and had lots of pulling in my lower area... and miscarried at 11 weeks. Last time I also had spotting anytime hobby and I dtd, and this time, nothing but lots of CM. This pregnancy, I have ZERO typical symptoms. No fatigue, no sore bbs, nothing. It scares me to be honest. I'm having labs done today and Monday to make sure my levels are progressing as they should...would appreciate thoughts and prayers!!

GOT MY :bfp: after 1 month of TTC yesterday and retested this morning to make sure!!! :D :D :D

Wonderful! Congrats hun! And after 1 month?! Lucky girl!!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!! :happydance:

Yea I am in shock!!!
My husband thinks he has superman sperm LOL!
First scan appointment made July 15th!
Good Luck to EVERYONE!!! XX

Congrats BabyClements!!! H&H 9 months to you!! :wohoo:

So funny, it's only taken us 1 cycle both pregnancies, and my hubby claims it's his SUPERMAN SPERM too! Men...I tell ya.:dohh:

Does gas cause AF like cramps? TMI but after releasing a few hearty farts my AF cramps are gone????

Huge congrats to all you lucky BFPers :)

Here's hoping for the rest of us :) :) :)

Stay positive guys, we can do this. Yes we can! (Bob the builder *snicker*)

Tiger xxxx

Well ladies, the :witch: arrived last night after a few days of spotting. After crying my eyes out last night :cry:, I am actually feeling a lot better because on the bright side, I got to indulge in taking a Motrin for the cramps.

Oh, but what a bummer! I am so sad. And of course, AF hardly makes you able to deal with a :bfn: in a graceful way - I am a neurotic sad mess emotional mess!

BUT! I am not giving up hope and going to stick with the "plan" next month. Congrats to the latest BFPs! Truly happy for you girls and hope there are lots more to come this month!!!

Well ladies, the :witch: arrived last night after a few days of spotting. After crying my eyes out last night :cry:, I am actually feeling a lot better because on the bright side, I got to indulge in taking a Motrin for the cramps.

Oh, but what a bummer! I am so sad. And of course, AF hardly makes you able to deal with a :bfn: in a graceful way - I am a neurotic sad mess emotional mess!

BUT! I am not giving up hope and going to stick with the "plan" next month. Congrats to the latest BFPs! Truly happy for you girls and hope there are lots more to come this month!!!

Sorry, girl. :flower: The witch has been cicling around me for a day or two now. Can't wait to join the ibuprofen party!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->