JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Af appeared on time Sunday but was way lighter the norm and ended days sooner. Today light cramping On my left side. Worth a test or setting myself up for bfn?
Congrats to the bfp girls!

I have a solid symptom...have been tracking it throughout the day....
I've been having fruit to detox my system and today the whole day on and off NAUSEOUS!!!

Back to feeling a lil optimistic since my cramps have dissappeared :)

Stepmom- it's really up to you. I don't know how many girls get their bfp after having a light "period" like that. If you do get it, let me know.

Well ladies, the :witch: arrived last night after a few days of spotting. After crying my eyes out last night :cry:, I am actually feeling a lot better because on the bright side, I got to indulge in taking a Motrin for the cramps.

Oh, but what a bummer! I am so sad. And of course, AF hardly makes you able to deal with a :bfn: in a graceful way - I am a neurotic sad mess emotional mess!

BUT! I am not giving up hope and going to stick with the "plan" next month. Congrats to the latest BFPs! Truly happy for you girls and hope there are lots more to come this month!!!

Sorry, girl. :flower: The witch has been cicling around me for a day or two now. Can't wait to join the ibuprofen party!

Thanks lady :winkwink: Here's hoping you don't have to join the party - or anyone else for that matter - I can hold this fort down all by myself - just me and ibuprofen and whiskey :)

Lucybee- nice try but I think I'm joining your party like this weekend sometime.

Does anyone know if Montgomery tubercles are a strong sign of pregnancy ? Or just the witch her way ?

Amethyste, I have no idea :shrug: Hopefully someone else can help answer your question.

Does anyone know if Montgomery tubercles are a strong sign of pregnancy ? Or just the witch her way ?

I was noticing those on myself this cycle for the first time! Looked them up and figured out what they were. Weird!

I googled it and apparently it can be a sign of pregnancy but some women have it without being pregnant. I don't want to get my hope to high so i ll see in a couple of days. It is just that they look very obvious so it made me thinking (and this is not an imaginary symptom lol) . AF is due maybe tomorow so i am holding myself not to test.

I am still trying to figure out my whole ovulation schedule. My body is so random when it comes to my periods. My period in April was around the 7th (I can't remember the exact date), and May's wasn't until the 20th. Kind of sucks to have such a difference in dates when you are TTC! I am hoping to test in June, but we shall see what happens...

Congrats to the new bfps! H&H 9 mo.

To those who were caught by AF, here's hoping you are on to the cycle that is finally it for you!

For the past few cycles I've ovulated around CD 20. I'm on CD 11 now and my temperature's gone up the past two days plus I'm having CM that's like the most fertile for me (watery), but not a ton of it. I just started checking my cervix and it seems to be giving off indications of fertility too. I don't do OPKs. It'll be interesting to see where my chart goes!

Af showed but very light and short. Then I got light cramping yesterday so bought some hpt's. Should have got digital because the lines are really faint. So doc is closed for weekend. Retest with digital or wait till Monday?

AF got me yesterday....onto month 12 I guess.

starting a July testing thread for anyone interested!! Hoping it will give me good luck!

Congratulations to the girls with BFP's - happy and healthy 9 months to you! Want to share your tips/tell us what you did this cycle?

:witch: got me too, today. While I was shopping and at the beach, no less. Ugh. I was totally convinced things were positive (if you remember my symptoms, they looked really promising!), so this is a big let-down. I'll join you for July, Equal!

:cry:

Hey ladies, sorry to all the AF girls :( I'm sure I'll be joining you any minute...just got that AF feeling. Hope y'all get your BFP's in July! GL! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->