JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Can you add me please. Af due 7th June. Will test if late ( but not holding much hope as getting af symptoms!)

My temp went up this morning, now praying it stays up!

Not really much else to report...feel flushed in the cheeks this morning, and had a terrifying nightmare last night.

Lisa, your chart looks great! Does it usually follow a similar pattern? Fx'd for you x

Well, I'm out. AF arrived at noon today. :cry:

That :witch: was five days late. :growlmad:

Lisa, your chart looks great! Does it usually follow a similar pattern? Fx'd for you x

Ooh I hope so! This is my first month charting and TTC so I'm not sure yet what's normal for me. Hoping temp stays sky high!

Still wondering why I have ewcm when it is definitely gone by now... Those that got a bfp what was the status on your cm?? It would be a snowballs chance in hell that I got a sticky one but I've never had this much cm every time I wipe before!!

Well I think it's certainly looking positive for you!
It's my first month temping too and I started halfway through my cycle (couldn't wait for my next af to start lol). My temps look nowhere near as high but not sure what base temps are normal for me. Playing the waiting game isn't fun!

If you catch on your first attempt you'll be a very lucky lady! Keep us posted x

Unbridled - Sorry to hear af kept you waiting so long - what a cruel way to get your hopes up eh? Keep positive for next month hun, we'll get our number called at some point! xxx

KendraNoell - Hoping that's a positive sign for you! I've never inspected tissue so much in my life lol!

Unbridled - Sorry to hear af kept you waiting so long - what a cruel way to get your hopes up eh? Keep positive for next month hun, we'll get our number called at some point! xxx

KendraNoell - Hoping that's a positive sign for you! I've never inspected tissue so much in my life lol!

sorry for the double post, my computer just had a little episode! x

Af showed but very light and short. Then I got light cramping yesterday so bought some hpt's. Should have got digital because the lines are really faint. So doc is closed for weekend. Retest with digital or wait till Monday?

BFP!!! blood work confirmed!

Congrats Stepmomtobio!!! I am so happy for you! Love to hear about BFPs!!

So I am 8dpo and I had a weak moment, BFN. Supposed to go to a party tonite and wanted to see if I could have a few drinks, don't know what to do. I have been crampy off and on since 4dpo and it seems worse today. My cycles are pretty regular 28-29 days. I feel so sad right now that I want a drink....what should I do?:wacko:

:happydance: Congratulations to all the BFP's :happydance:, so happy for you ladies and wishing you a h&h 9 months.

I am 11dpo today and all my symptoms bar 2 seem to have disappeared - I am still so, so tired and could have happily fallen asleep this afternoon and my nipples are still sore. Aside from that I have had no cramping, nausea etc for 2 days now.

My CM is still creamy and OPK's are still negative so I have no idea what's going on; feeling a bit disheartened if I'm honest :nope:

Hi babynurse, feel for you hun. But it's still early days. I would definitely go out, you need a good distraction. Have a couple of drinks and as long as you don't get hammered you'll be fine even if it did turn out to be a BFP (which I'm hoping it is for you!). If you stay in you'll most likely dwell on the BFN and do yourself no good xxx

Welshgirl when are you do on? Sorry, not sure what your cm is supposed to be like but I've seen plenty of girls on here expereince loads of symptoms, then nothing, then a BFP! I wouldn't rule it out until you have conclusive evidence in the shape of af! xx

well I am now 6DPO, I have never felt so ill in a long time. I have had a migraine most of the day and finally buckled and took come Codeine at 9pm. Took my temp this afternoon after feeling flushed and irratable was astonished for it to be 99.2. Seriously think I am out this cycle I must be coming down with the flu or something.

I still have cramps, flu like syptoms, acne (Lovely) but no Cm and a complete aversion to eating. I am also thirsty all the time.

7 days to go, hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow. Sorry for the rant guys, DH doesn;t understand my addiction to all the twinges etc.

My FF chart is below if anyone is interested.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3582d4/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->