JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Welshgirl when are you do on? Sorry, not sure what your cm is supposed to be like but I've seen plenty of girls on here expereince loads of symptoms, then nothing, then a BFP! I wouldn't rule it out until you have conclusive evidence in the shape of af! xx

I'm due around the 12th June so in 8 days time.

Hi All,

I'd like to join! I will be testing on June 14th!! So nervous and anxious and I really want this to be it!!

Well I think it's certainly looking positive for you!
It's my first month temping too and I started halfway through my cycle (couldn't wait for my next af to start lol). My temps look nowhere near as high but not sure what base temps are normal for me. Playing the waiting game isn't fun!

If you catch on your first attempt you'll be a very lucky lady! Keep us posted x

Will do! Lots of baby :dust: to you also :winkwink:

I tested this morning and BFN also temp dropped so pretty sure AF on way, nevermind was 1st month Ttc so onwards and upwards. Good luck to everyone else!!!

Hi :flower: I'm not due AF until July but I'll be damned if I'm skipping June altogether! So can you put me down for 30th June thanks x

Welshgirl when are you do on? Sorry, not sure what your cm is supposed to be like but I've seen plenty of girls on here expereince loads of symptoms, then nothing, then a BFP! I wouldn't rule it out until you have conclusive evidence in the shape of af! xx

Ok, you're 11dpo and due in 8 days so it may well be too early to detect anything. The wait is painful beyond belief but I do hope that your lack of symptoms are a good thing! Plus, the one's you do have don't strike me as being typical af symptoms (are these usual for you) so best of luck! xxx

Ok, you're 11dpo and due in 8 days so it may well be too early to detect anything. The wait is painful beyond belief but I do hope that your lack of symptoms are a good thing! Plus, the one's you do have don't strike me as being typical af symptoms (are these usual for you) so best of luck! xxx

I usually get sore boobs 2-3 days before af is due but that's always my boobs not just my nipples but that's usually it.

My one boob felt really heavy this morning and was tender underneath and I've had a few waves of nausea today, yesterday and today I could (and have) eat for England.

Hi guys, so I was a complete addict this morning and just had to POAS. Of course at 7 DPO it was negative and now I am a little deflated. I could really do with someone hiding my stick supplies, even OH encouraged me to poas today after being an irritable little ball of anger all weekend lol.

How is everyone else today?

Tiger xx

Bomma- definitely out... :witch: got to me this morning... BRING ON THE NEXT CYCLE!!!!!

No luck for me this month, the witch got me today :( :(

Congrats to all those who have got their BFPs x x x

OMG, OMG i think i might have caught the egg !! There was clearly a pink faint line, i ll post a picture later. My OH thinks it is very pale (but men lol) and wants me to do another but a line in the right color is a line, isn't it. I am still shaking !!!

I took it in the bathroom, it is a bit more obvious at the day light but i didn't want DF to see me taking a photo of a stick an post it on the internet ! lol

Attachments

• DSC01238.jpg
    DSC01238.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 30
Oh Amethyste hun that is def a line!!! That looks like a BFP to me!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I am gonna call the doctor 2morow morning. I can't believe it as it is our first cycle TTC!

Huge congratulations Amethyste, I can definitely see a line :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->