JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

So you think i got my :bfp: ?? I don't know if i am more shocked or scared (sorry lol)!! I mean that is no way that could be an evap ! and it came up in time. I did another test wednesday and it came BFN so i can see the difference. Thanks for your replies ladies ;-) Lots of baby dust 4 all of you xxx

OMG, OMG i think i might have caught the egg !! There was clearly a pink faint line, i ll post a picture later. My OH thinks it is very pale (but men lol) and wants me to do another but a line in the right color is a line, isn't it. I am still shaking !!!

I took it in the bathroom, it is a bit more obvious at the day light but i didn't want DF to see me taking a photo of a stick an post it on the internet ! lol

Think I can make out a faint line but can't really put it in focus on iPhone. Congratulations though if others can see it!:happydance:

Congrats Amethyste! How many dpo are you?

Another bfn this morning :-( been having creamy cm since o, but have ewcm today. Hoping the change is a good sign but god only knows!

Temp is staying reasonably high (only came down .2 today)...please let it stay up!

Another bfn this morning :-( been having creamy cm since o, but have ewcm today. Hoping the change is a good sign but god only knows!

Temp is staying reasonably high (only came down .2 today)...please let it stay up!

Sending you babydust Lisa. I tested too and got a bfn- af due tues. Not temp so do don't know about that, however pretty sure witch on way as I have been cramping today. Keep us posted. Xx

Congrats Amethyste! I hope you have a healthy nine months!!!

Good luck Lisa and Hannah! Fingers crossed for you to both get your bfp!!

Hopingitwill- do not give up hope yet!!!

I can not test for another 10 days-it is torture! But, I slept for 14 hours last night and I am still exhausted! My cp is so high that I can not even reach it, cramps, and my brain is foggy-all of which happened last time!! I really really really hope this month is all of our months!!!

Im out for June. AF got me today :-(
Good luck Everyone!!! and Congrats to all who finally got their wonderful BFP!!

I slept for 3 hours this afternoon, I was shattered. I could have slept yesterday afternoon too if OH's parents hadn't been here lol, I sat on the sofa and could just feel my eyes closing lol.

Sorry to those who were caught by the witch.

I haven't tested in a couple of days because I know the dreaded :witch: is just going to get me, I haven't got any tests anyway :(

Sending you babydust Lisa. I tested too and got a bfn- af due tues. Not temp so do don't know about that, however pretty sure witch on way as I have been cramping today. Keep us posted. Xx

Thanks Hun - AF is due June 11th for me so I still have some time to go before I'm late. We shall see! Hope you get your + soon :)

Good luck Lisa and Hannah! Fingers crossed for you to both get your bfp!!

Hopingitwill- do not give up hope yet!!!

I can not test for another 10 days-it is torture! But, I slept for 14 hours last night and I am still exhausted! My cp is so high that I can not even reach it, cramps, and my brain is foggy-all of which happened last time!! I really really really hope this month is all of our months!!!

Thanks so much! How many dpo are you now? This whole testing thing sorta sucks...BFPs should be mandatory ;)

"BFPs should be mandatory" :rofl:

Hi ladies, well not many symptoms going on with me, I think I ov'd sometime over this weekend had the teensiest bit of colouring on an OPK on friday 3rd and basically haven't had time to do another test since... But have been DTD at least once a night since then! :haha:
Have had OH's brother, S-I-L and niece to stay with us this weekend. S-I-L is 20+5 pregnant so hoping some dust will settle on us from her lol :thumbup:
I've looked up my next period due date on the chart I keep on www.mymontlycycles.com and it's the 17th of June, not the 20th as I thought, so anyway FX that I can hold off testing until then :D

Sorry for all who have had a :bfn: this cycle :hugs: there's always next month, don't give up hope!!
Super duper congratulations to all who've had their miracle :bfp: !!!!!! Well done and hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you all :hugs:
Last but not least, best of luck to everyone else for sticky beans this month!!
Baby dust and hugs to all xxx

I'm such a dork I used an Answer early result test today even though I knew it was going to be BFN... gawd we are such crazy ladies!

You can put me down for testing on the 29th- gosh that seems so far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->