JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Im about to have DH hide all the pregnancy test from me :rofl: sice im not suppose to test till this weekend. He provably look at me like im crazy as he always does :haha:

I am only 5 dpo... I TOTALLY agree that BFP's should be mandatory lol I can not wait 9-10 more days!!

Sorry to all who got AF this month, but keep positive because there is always next month!!!!

HA HA HA HA Mrs. Felton..we did a budget last week and I realized that I was spending soooo much money on pregnancy tests that I had to stop lol. So my DH and I agreed that I could not test until after I was one day late...I can not even keep them in the house or they will all be gone!

Hello, my name is Dana and I am a POAS addict!

I tested this morning on an early response at 13dpo with FMU and bfn as I expected. I just don't have a good feeling about this month.

i tested yday at 11DPO and ha ha - obviously a BFN - but the line went bright white...what does that mean?

:coffee: Hey everyone! Lots to catch up on! Wasn't able to get on the computer for most of the weekend....here's a few updates:

Newbies added to the list:

Hopingitwill: 6/7/11

BH040: 6/19/11

danamm64: 6/14/11

MrsPTTC: 6/30/11

misshttc: 6/21/11

peanutbear: 6/29/11

Christinpo, Equal, Conina, crowned, Unbridled, deafgal01, victorial8, and Stinas & Scottishgem: Sorry to hear the witch got you girls. Try to stay positive, and remember....there is ALWAYS next month.

:hug:

:baby: Lastly, a HUGE congrats to our new expectant mothers: Stepmomtobio, Amethyste, and Josefin! A happy and healthy 9 months to all of you! :baby:

Am definitely out as AF came yesterday am a bit dissapointed but its only the first month so onwards and upwards, babydust to everyone.x

Am definitely out as AF came yesterday am a bit dissapointed but its only the first month so onwards and upwards, babydust to everyone.x

Sorry to hear AF got you but impressed with your positivity. I could do with taking a leaf out of your book! haha!:thumbup:

Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone! I'm new to this site but have been actively reading everyone's posts!! May was my first month ttc so either I may be extremely lucky or not but shall be testing at some point this month. My m cycle is quite erratic so it's so difficult to know when to test! Congrats to everyone that has tested positive so far this month and good luck to everyone else. So nice to know there are loads of others in the same boat- it's all about the waiting...

:thumbup:

Still a :bfn: over here at 11dpo...no symptoms at all. Really trying to stay positive but it's hard when you just don't "feel" pregnant at ALL.

My DH is amazing and so supportive. He keeps telling me not to give up so early and he's right. I'm just so lucky to have such a great husband :)

You can rule me out of the running for testing June 30th. AF took her time and didn't get around until 2.5 days after she was expected. We'll see in July!

just checking in. Had positive opk thursday and friday so should be testing on the 17th?

:coffee: Hey everyone! Lots to catch up on! Wasn't able to get on the computer for most of the weekend....here's a few updates:

Newbies added to the list:

Hopingitwill: 6/7/11

BH040: 6/19/11

danamm64: 6/14/11

MrsPTTC: 6/30/11

misshttc: 6/21/11

peanutbear: 6/29/11

Christinpo, Equal, Conina, crowned, Unbridled, deafgal01, victorial8, and Stinas & Scottishgem: Sorry to hear the witch got you girls. Try to stay positive, and remember....there is ALWAYS next month.

:hug:

:baby: Lastly, a HUGE congrats to our new expectant mothers: Stepmomtobio, Amethyste, and Josefin! A happy and healthy 9 months to all of you! :baby:

Hi Bonnamomma,
Just wondering as you have such a good thread going on and everyone is already on it it would be a shame to lose it. Are you planning on carrying it on into July for those of us that unfrortunately test early June and get:bfn: but next cycle for testing will be July? It is also nice to also keep seeing the :bfp: to remind us that it does happen and will happen to us at some point!!!!

Congrats to all the :bfp: h+h 9 months!
Sorry to all those cought by the :witch:
still havent had a positive opk and now the lines seems to be getting lighter now too :( having lots of ewcm though so a llittle confused!:roll:
oh well! if I dont have a positive this month I'm going back to the drs whether he likes it or not! lol
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->