JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Hopingitwill, am trying to be casual about ttc, we shall see if am still this casual and positive 6 months down the line lol, i do think my BFP will arrive when its good and ready and not a moment before, i hope you don't have to wait long for your BFP, babydust to those still in the running this month.

Hopingitwill, am trying to be casual about ttc, we shall see if am still this casual and positive 6 months down the line lol, i do think my BFP will arrive when its good and ready and not a moment before, i hope you don't have to wait long for your BFP, babydust to those still in the running this month.

Thanks Hun - I was fine until 4 months after removal when friends started giving birth and getting pregnant - it just reinforced how much i want my BFP! Am also fed up with people asking us when we are going to have a baby as we have now been married 2 years and I am 31 and most who married after us now have a baby or are expecting. Currently keep saying not in a rush.... but deep down I am!! Once you get the POAS addiction scottishgem though you'll see how hard it it is to be casual especially during TWW!!!:thumbup:

Hmm - my body is out of wack but I think I ovulated yesterday. Been charting and checking CM. Since I'm not sure put me down for the end of the month and let's hope our bedroom fun has worked!

Hello every one,am new to the forum,want to seek for advice and if any one experienced the same should help me out.any advice will be appreciated.am almost a year married trying to conceive but all efforts fail.was diagnosed with pcos last4months.took clomid 50mg with out period.after 2weeks my period came took clomid 100mg cycle day 3-7.had unprotect sex.was feeling nausea,breast tenderness and weak.took pregnancy test was negative.and still feeling the breast tenderness pls does som1 ve the same experience.and those clomid work.baby dust toall does ttc.keep posting

here_we_r
I will test June 9th. I'm going to try to hold out until the 10th.

Hello every one,am new to the forum,want to seek for advice and if any one experienced the same should help me out.any advice will be appreciated.am almost a year married trying to conceive but all efforts fail.was diagnosed with pcos last4months.took clomid 50mg with out period.after 2weeks my period came took clomid 100mg cycle day 3-7.had unprotect sex.was feeling nausea,breast tenderness and weak.took pregnancy test was negative.and still feeling the breast tenderness pls does som1 ve the same experience.and those clomid work.baby dust toall does ttc.keep posting
I don't have experience with PCOS but it is possible you've tested too early. I would give it a few days and try again.

:coffee: Hey everyone! Lots to catch up on! Wasn't able to get on the computer for most of the weekend....here's a few updates:

Newbies added to the list:

Hopingitwill: 6/7/11

BH040: 6/19/11

danamm64: 6/14/11

MrsPTTC: 6/30/11

misshttc: 6/21/11

peanutbear: 6/29/11

Christinpo, Equal, Conina, crowned, Unbridled, deafgal01, victorial8, and Stinas & Scottishgem: Sorry to hear the witch got you girls. Try to stay positive, and remember....there is ALWAYS next month.

:hug:

:baby: Lastly, a HUGE congrats to our new expectant mothers: Stepmomtobio, Amethyste, and Josefin! A happy and healthy 9 months to all of you! :baby:

Hi Bonnamomma,
Just wondering as you have such a good thread going on and everyone is already on it it would be a shame to lose it. Are you planning on carrying it on into July for those of us that unfrortunately test early June and get:bfn: but next cycle for testing will be July? It is also nice to also keep seeing the :bfp: to remind us that it does happen and will happen to us at some point!!!!

Hey Hoping! I'm not quite sure if I will start a July thread yet...lately I've been super busy and not able to keep up as much. I start a new job sometime next month I think so it'll be even harder for me to keep track of things! I would love it if someone within the thread could take charge of July so all of us TTC-ers can stick together!!!:thumbup:

Not feeling very optimistic this month...definitely having my usual AF cramps
:hissy:...she is supposed to visit thursday!

I believe someone started a July thread already, for those interested. I saw a few posts in it.

H&H 9 mo. to the new BFPs. To those who have AF, I hope that next month is it for you!

I seem to be getting ovulation symptoms earlier than I have the past few cycles. I would love that, as I usually have 33 day cycles and wouldn't mind them shortening up. We'll see how it goes. I don't do OPKs but do check CM and cervix and chart. My CM has gone watery (which is about as good as it gets) and my cervix is high and open (so weird)...we'll see. If this month isn't it I think I will try and convince DH that Preseed is a good investment.

I am so glad that someone started a July thread, I think we should all stay together=) You all have been really helpful and supportive so far!

On that note...I broke down and got tests today at 6 dpo...

The Frer had a dark pink line and a light light whitish pink line. SO I am not sure what that means, but it is probably too early..it is just so hard to wait it out!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFP's that I just read about!!! Have a healthy nine months!!!

If the witch got you, I very well may see you in the July Thread soon=)

Hi Bomma, I started a July thread as AF got me early June. Would love it if you could come over and help support the page and maybe keep up all your support???

I will make sure to update the thread as I know your going to be busy!!

Hey everyone. This is my second month TTC. I have been watching the threads here for the past couple months and they have been very helpful. I would love to get in with everyone testing in June, very exciting. I am testing 06-20-2011, which will be 10 dpo. Good luck everyone! :thumbup:

Hi Bomma, I started a July thread as AF got me early June. Would love it if you could come over and help support the page and maybe keep up all your support???

I will make sure to update the thread as I know your going to be busy!!

Great! I'll stop by! I would love for everyone to stick together :)

I tested 2 days ago and got a BFN! will re test tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, first thing in the morning, to see what happens! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->