JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Is it too late for me to join?? I will be testing tomorrow... very anxious and full of emotions! We have been trying for 10 months with NO LUCK:cry:

Is it too late for me to join?? I will be testing tomorrow... very anxious and full of emotions! We have been trying for 10 months with NO LUCK:cry:

Awwweee...good luck to you butterflies. I understand hun. DH and I have been trying for 9 months now with no luck, and the closer I get each month to "test day", the more emotional I get!:hugs:

I'm new to the site and I am testing on June 12th! Quick question- How do you get the tickers on your profile?

Awwweee...good luck to you butterflies. I understand hun. DH and I have been trying for 9 months now with no luck, and the closer I get each month to "test day", the more emotional I get!:hugs:

So it's normal to want to burst into tears at any moment?!?!?! I never knew it would be this hard!

Ya I have had a couple of REALLY bad months...I was on Clomid for a few and it made me a mess!!! I am probably testing on the 12th too! Are you extra emotional this month? Maybe a good sign?

I'm testing tomorrow too. Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you x

I'm testing tomorrow too. Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you x

Good luck girls - my af was due today but so far hasnt shown up! Am hoping she stays away too!!! FX for us all and lots of babydust.:thumbup:

couldn't hold out been testing everyday, no luck - BFN's :( AF is due tomorrow, feel like im out because all my tests have been pure white not even a trace of a line :( just wish AF would get me so i can get trying next cycle!!! Forgot how hard this is...

so trying not to symptom spot but i have been super crampy, twingy, pinchy, etc for a couple days... had heartburn last night... super duper tired and forgetting just about everything :( but its the pinchy/twingy/crampy that makes me wonder... i always get random pains close to AF but nothing as constant and noticable as this!

I'm going to guess AF is on her way. 13dpo and, as usual, I've got my light cramps and super sore BB's plus absolutely no CM. Someone throw some :dust: my way!

Oh, and looks like there have been a couple :bfp:s since I last checked this thread! Congrats!, you lucky ladies!!!

I'm going to guess AF is on her way. 13dpo and, as usual, I've got my light cramps and super sore BB's plus absolutely no CM. Someone throw some :dust: my way!

Oh, and looks like there have been a couple :bfp:s since I last checked this thread! Congrats!, you lucky ladies!!!

Awh hun, Im having light cramps, and sore BB's and still have no increased CM! Your not out yet! have you tested?

I just spotted a bit of brown tinged cm on my undies - really hoping and praying it might be IB...I checked for any other signs of bleeding but there's nothing at the moment *praying* I'm currently 12 dpo so it's possible I guess! Fingers X

Hello ladies...wowo you'all have been busy!!

For all those with BFN's:hugs: better luck next cycle... wishing you all BFP's for July!!

Josefin, Amethyste, Stepmom & jenttc.....Congrats on your BFP's Happy and healthy 9 months to you.....!!

Bomma you and me were testing on the 7th any news on your side?

AFM: I've attached it... please advise

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 10

Awh hun, Im having light cramps, and sore BB's and still have no increased CM! Your not out yet! have you tested?

Oooooo!!!!!!! Congrats! on your :bfp:!!!

Are your sore BB's something you normally have pre-AF? Or is the soreness different than normal? Mine have been the same as always, except tonight they're 10x more painful than usual? Any thoughts?

If AF isn't here by next Monday, I'm going to test. (18/19dpo)

Congrats again!!!! :)

I got my :bfp: today!

big congrats to you ! gonna watch this thread closely as the BFPs are emerging...im only 5dpo and no symptoms to ponder about...i just feel great.

jennifer, your psychic predicted it too! she/he must be the real deal...would love to know where you found him/her. a gypsey once told me i was going to have twins...well, time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->