JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

I got my :bfp: today!

big congrats to you ! gonna watch this thread closely as the BFPs are emerging...im only 5dpo and no symptoms to ponder about...i just feel great.

jennifer, your psychic predicted it too! she/he must be the real deal...would love to know where you found him/her. a gypsey once told me i was going to have twins...well, time will tell!

i mean gypsy!!!! lord, ı cant even spell correctly nowadays lol.

Hello ladies...wowo you'all have been busy!!

For all those with BFN's:hugs: better luck next cycle... wishing you all BFP's for July!!

Josefin, Amethyste, Stepmom & jenttc.....Congrats on your BFP's Happy and healthy 9 months to you.....!!

Bomma you and me were testing on the 7th any news on your side?

AFM: I've attached it... please advise

I can definitely see a second line!! Congrats!!

Yay I got my BFP today!

Good luck everyone!

I have a really strong metallic taste today and last night I had weird cramping in bed, today I also have a weird stabby cramp on my right hand side. I'm either 15dpo or 6dpo (not sure on dates), nervous about testing though incase it's - again.

Congrats to all the BFP ladies, h&h 9 months to you all.

FC for those waiting to test

X

:happydance:Congrats ellitigg!!! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!!:hugs:

Congrats to all the new BFP's!! Shangeas that looks like a BFP to me! x

Hey everyone. This is my second month TTC. I have been watching the threads here for the past couple months and they have been very helpful. I would love to get in with everyone testing in June, very exciting. I am testing 06-20-2011, which will be 10 dpo. Good luck everyone! :thumbup:

Your avatar is absolutely gorgeous!! x

I'm new to the site and I am testing on June 12th! Quick question- How do you get the tickers on your profile?

You can get them from https://lilypie.com/ or https://daisypath.com/ and you need to copy the URL into your signature. Hope that helps x

Ya I have had a couple of REALLY bad months...I was on Clomid for a few and it made me a mess!!! I am probably testing on the 12th too! Are you extra emotional this month? Maybe a good sign?

I am super duper extra emotional, had a full force meltdown last night. If it doesnt happen this month I am going back to my doctor. Any ideas on what to ask about or say??? This is all sooo confusing for me. Good luck to you on the 12th!!!! Maybe we will get good news this month!

I'm going to guess AF is on her way. 13dpo and, as usual, I've got my light cramps and super sore BB's plus absolutely no CM. Someone throw some :dust: my way!

Oh, and looks like there have been a couple :bfp:s since I last checked this thread! Congrats!, you lucky ladies!!!

Awh hun, Im having light cramps, and sore BB's and still have no increased CM! Your not out yet! have you tested?

Oooooo!!!!!!! Congrats! on your :bfp:!!!

Are your sore BB's something you normally have pre-AF? Or is the soreness different than normal? Mine have been the same as always, except tonight they're 10x more painful than usual? Any thoughts?

If AF isn't here by next Monday, I'm going to test. (18/19dpo)

Congrats again!!!! :)
Thank you!
No they are the exact same as pre AF. They even went away this morning, so i did another test, and the line is darker. I've had some pre AF cramps, but nothing really like AF but I have really bad cramps during AF. Other than that I don't have any symptoms. Oh except constipation! That was one of the first clues I was pregnant, and a pulling/pinching sensation in my uterus a few days ago!

I got my :bfp: today!

big congrats to you ! gonna watch this thread closely as the BFPs are emerging...im only 5dpo and no symptoms to ponder about...i just feel great.

jennifer, your psychic predicted it too! she/he must be the real deal...would love to know where you found him/her. a gypsey once told me i was going to have twins...well, time will tell!

Thanks hun, im sending you lots of baby dust! I actually found her on ebay, she has other sites, but I heard awesome reviews on her, so in january I got a predictions done and she said BFP in june! I was so shocked especially cause I thought I missed ovulation from being out of town a few days, so I caught the egg from a few days before ovulaion so good chance it could be a girl!

Thanks ladies for the congrats! Sending tons and tons of baby dust ya'lls way!

Hi ladies, Congrats on all the BFP's but it looks like the :witch: has just appeared for me so looks like i'll be joining the July testers now :cry:

Thanks ladies for the congrats! Sending tons and tons of baby dust ya'lls way!

thats so crazy that your psychic prediction came true!!! Congrats!!! I wonder if it will be a girl!!

Congrats and a Happy and Healthy 9 months!!

Sorry emz1200 - good luck for next month. I will be joining you if AF shows up. It is already 1 day late so hoping it stays that way!!!

Well, AF wasn't supposed to show up until Saturday, but guess who showed up early to ruin my day. I had some brown tinged cm late yesterday but didn't seem to be bleeding otherwise. I was praying that it was late implantation but nope :(

This is our first month TTC, so I wasn't sure how I'd react to my period arriving. I know logically that there are so many people who have been trying so much longer, so I really have no right to be so upset, but it still hurts like hell even if it's irrational. At first I was just accepting it, but after I told DH a wave of emotion came over me and I just cried, I just couldn't help it. :cry:

DH is really supportive and said he's going to try even harder next month (although pretty sure we tried our best this past month, lol). He's been reading up on it, bless him. Love him so much. I'm lucky.

So, a huge congratulations to the ladies who got their BFP in June and to the other ladies, I will follow you into the July thread! We'll catch those eggs next month :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->