JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

So, I'm 13/14 dpo today. (13 from temp dip, but 14 from actual O spotting). AF isn't here yet, so I'm feeling a little more positive today. Plus, my symptoms seem to be coming back. (They disappeared a few days ago.) And my temp went up .17 today... Of course, most of it could be in my head.... I feel like I must be blowing every little symptom out of proportion.

I woke up this morning feeling nauseous and gassy, and though it's been higher at night lately, my cervix was high when I got up this morning (which is new). Usually it's low and firm for my entire LP, so I'm hoping this is a good sign. Plus, my sore BB's have gotten so painful I need to wear a bra if I'm just walking around the house. And OH said last night that my nips looked a bit darker too, though he's attributing it to me poking at them so much.

Of course, since this is our first month really working on the TTC bit, and only the 2nd time I've paid this much attention to my symptoms & BBT, I don't actually know exactly how long my LP is. Though I DO know I had some spotting 7/8 dpo! Still, I'm really scared the :witch: could show up at any moment. However, since recent changes at OH's office mean we will be putting off TTC for another YEAR if I don't get a BFP this month, I'm really hoping she stays away!

Since I don't know my LP length, I'm waiting until Monday (18/19dpo) to test. I think I'd rather feel hopeful until AF rears her ugly head than have to stare at a BFN.

Sorry for the long post, the wait is driving me nuts!!!!!

pinksprinkles, it sounds good! I don't know much about temps as I've never done it, but I hope it if your BFP! :)

I'm feeling a little down this month. Today is O day and the last time we DTD was sunday. OH works all week and is gone from 3am to 7pm so he doesn't have much energy to do anything once he is home.. but I'm gonna try and convince him tonight.. hopefully it works, otherwise I feel like I'll be hopeless all through the 2WW!

So, I'm 13/14 dpo today. (13 from temp dip, but 14 from actual O spotting). AF isn't here yet, so I'm feeling a little more positive today. Plus, my symptoms seem to be coming back. (They disappeared a few days ago.) And my temp went up .17 today... Of course, most of it could be in my head.... I feel like I must be blowing every little symptom out of proportion.

I woke up this morning feeling nauseous and gassy, and though it's been higher at night lately, my cervix was high when I got up this morning (which is new). Usually it's low and firm for my entire LP, so I'm hoping this is a good sign. Plus, my sore BB's have gotten so painful I need to wear a bra if I'm just walking around the house. And OH said last night that my nips looked a bit darker too, though he's attributing it to me poking at them so much.

Of course, since this is our first month really working on the TTC bit, and only the 2nd time I've paid this much attention to my symptoms & BBT, I don't actually know exactly how long my LP is. Though I DO know I had some spotting 7/8 dpo! Still, I'm really scared the :witch: could show up at any moment. However, since recent changes at OH's office mean we will be putting off TTC for another YEAR if I don't get a BFP this month, I'm really hoping she stays away!

Since I don't know my LP length, I'm waiting until Monday (18/19dpo) to test. I think I'd rather feel hopeful until AF rears her ugly head than have to stare at a BFN.

Your chart is looking great! :thumbup: I bet you get your BFP! Don't know how you are resisting POAS!! x

Your chart is looking great! :thumbup: I bet you get your BFP! Don't know how you are resisting POAS!! x

Thanks! I really do hope so! Tomorrow OH and I are going on vacation until Sunday for our anniversary, so I'm packing the tampons just in case. If I make it to Monday w/out AF stopping by, I think I'll start to believe we may actually have a shot. But I'm going to really try to focus on relaxing this weekend and try not to get completely bummed if the :witch: does show up. OH deserves a nice break, and I hope I can go the few days without driving him mad!

Hey bomma can you change my testing date to 22nd, I have OVd late this month! Arggghh - even longer to wait to POAS!

So, I've kind of been lurking around this thread partially because I typically only have internet access on my phone and it is difficult to post, and partially because I joined one of these massive threads last month and of course, I was faced by yet another BFN. I've having trouble staying positive, but I think this is the place to be to pick me back up.

Working on ttc cylce #8, and heading into my O this weekend, and planning lots of bding. Though I'm wondering if I am o-ing early, lots of twinges going on and more ewcm than I am used to seeing (sorry tmi) . . . Anyway. . .

If you could put me down for the 27th? Hopefully, this is a luck month! H&H 9 months to all those who have gotten their lovely BFPs, and good luck to those still testing or have moved on to July. Fingers crossed for all of us.

Hi ladies, time for UPDATES!

Newbies added to the list:

cj1990: 6/20

armywife0212: 6/12

aquaria6: 6/27

Pinky00: I changed your testing date to the 27th, good luck! FX!

Big hugs to x__Hannah__x, emz1200, and Lisa_84. Sorry the evil :witch: got you guys! Lots and lots of :dust: for next cycle!

Also, a BIG CONGRATS to our newly appointed BFP-ers! Happy dance for jenniferttc1, ellitigg, and shangeas!!! A happy and healthy 9 months to all of you!

A quick update on myself...the :witch: reared her ugly face here around 5pm. She was almost 2 days late. Trying to stay positive though. Going to make an appt. with the OBGYN this week...hoping she can give me some answers.

A quick update on myself...the :witch: reared her ugly face here around 5pm. She was almost 2 days late. Trying to stay positive though. Going to make an appt. with the OBGYN this week...hoping she can give me some answers.

Sorry to hear the witch got you too :(

I went out today and picked up some Evening Primrose Oil, more pre-natals (almost out of the first bottle) and green tea. Getting all my ducks in a row for next cycle :)

so i'm out...:witch: got me...i didn't think i would b so upset since i am leaving for my honeymoon sat, and i kind of didn't want to b preggers. but i'm really devastated :sad1:...ridiculous i know. on to cycle #4. see y'all in july.

Please ad me. I'm 5 days late for af. I tested a couple of days ago and bfn. I think I didn't pee on the stick for long enough. Lol I still have no af symptoms, a bit of a weird taste in my mouth a bit metallic. I have no tests in the house coz I'm scared I will jinx it so will wait till the 20th of June to test. So if my levels weren't high enough in the beginning they will be then? Is anyone else scared they will jinx it by hoping for a bfp too much? Maybe I'm just paranoid. Good luck to everyone :)

so i'm out...:witch: got me...i didn't think i would b so upset since i am leaving for my honeymoon sat, and i kind of didn't want to b preggers. but i'm really devastated :sad1:...ridiculous i know. on to cycle #4. see y'all in july.

Aw. I'm sorry, hun. :hugs: FX'd for you for next month!

At least now that the wait is over you can relax and enjoy your honeymoon! Maybe the stress relief of vacationing will get your body ready for a :bfp: in your coming cycle!

I'm out. :bfn: and the witch :witch: got me. Baby dust to you all!

Sorry Bomma :hugs: FX for you for July.

Thanks for the add.

BFN on a FRER this morning... I know, way too early. Couldn't help it. All the twinges and cramps and everything went away today, but I have seen many BFP's come out this way... keeping my hopes up!

Hey BommaMama!

I'm new to this section of bnb. But this is our first month trying. Tentative test date 6/23/11!!

Bomma and all the other ladies that got AF....Im sorry you didnt get your BFP this month, stay positive and it will surely happen when you least expect it! Good Luck....!!

For all those still to test Good luck ladies sending some :dust: your way!!!

As for my signature and status will change that once i get bloodwork results later today feeling so :sleep:

Took another early detection test this morning and got BFN.

I'm just waiting for AF now as I know I'm out this month. She should be here Sunday or early next week, but as this is 1st cycle off the pill who knows??? I never thought I'd say this but in a way I hope she gets here soon then we can start afresh on a new month.
:hugs: to all those the witch visited.

X

I'm just waiting for AF now as I know I'm out this month. She should be here Sunday or early next week, but as this is 1st cycle off the pill who knows??? I never thought I'd say this but in a way I hope she gets here soon then we can start afresh on a new month.

X

:hugs: I did the same...took one on 11dpo and also BFN. Af Also due on Sunday-ish. Dont give up till the :witch: pulls in :flower:

Great to see you so positive anyway. :happydance:

X

:hugs: I did the same...took one on 11dpo and also BFN. Af Also due on Sunday-ish. Dont give up till the :witch: pulls in :flower:

Great to see you so positive anyway. :happydance:

I think I have to be especially as this is our 1st month; I'd have been incredibly lucky to catch on my first month. I'm going to use fertility friend to temp next cycle to get a better understanding of my body and so I understand when I am OV'ing. I also have OV test sticks so I can use them in conjunction with my temps and hopefully get a smiley face - I don't think I was using them at the right time this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->