JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Took another early detection test this morning and got BFN.

I'm just waiting for AF now as I know I'm out this month. She should be here Sunday or early next week, but as this is 1st cycle off the pill who knows??? I never thought I'd say this but in a way I hope she gets here soon then we can start afresh on a new month.
:hugs: to all those the witch visited.

X

:hugs: I did the same...took one on 11dpo and also BFN. Af Also due on Sunday-ish. Dont give up till the :witch: pulls in :flower:

Great to see you so positive anyway. :happydance:

I think I have to be especially as this is our 1st month; I'd have been incredibly lucky to catch on my first month. I'm going to use fertility friend to temp next cycle to get a better understanding of my body and so I understand when I am OV'ing. I also have OV test sticks so I can use them in conjunction with my temps and hopefully get a smiley face - I don't think I was using them at the right time this cycle.

That is such a good plan...think you got it covered! Using FF & OV sticks helped for me personally, it took the "not knowing" factor away. Have I missed it or caught it?

I used the Smiley face ones, but it can be expensive cos that O day can play hide and seek. I used cheapies (that works just as well) and for ease of mind, used the smily when the cheapie said O is coming. Temping also at least gives you someting to "look" at. :thumbup:

Lets look forward to Sunday for testing! FX'ed for you and all the other ladies here.

:witch: got me this morning :cry:

i really thought it was my month....:cry:

I got a :bfn: this morning so Im throwing myself a BFPP (Big Fat Pitty Party):brat: I should be seeing AF tomorrow or Saturday... I need to call my OBGYN for an appointment, any advise on what to ask about or for? I feel like I am completely at a lose.

first month of ttc :) :happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp:

Attachments

• IMAG0481.jpg
    IMAG0481.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 12
I got a :bfn: this morning so Im throwing myself a BFPP (Big Fat Pitty Party):brat: I should be seeing AF tomorrow or Saturday... I need to call my OBGYN for an appointment, any advise on what to ask about or for? I feel like I am completely at a lose.

:hugs: If this is not my month, then I am doing the same as you...but must admit :blush: also dont know what to say or ask.

:flower:

Congrats to all the BFPs! Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

I'm 9dpo and still getting BFN. I don't think it worked this month. I can feel AF coming on. :( I'm with you, when AF shows up, I want a BFPP (Big Fat Pity Party) too!

Congrats on your :bfp: mom&ttc...!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!:hugs::happydance:

Congrats to all the BFPs! Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

I'm 9dpo and still getting BFN. I don't think it worked this month. I can feel AF coming on. :( I'm with you, when AF shows up, I want a BFPP (Big Fat Pity Party) too!

Well you are welcome to join mine!

Well. Temps have plummeted today. Almost entire degree. Not charting it yet, because it's not my 8:30 temp- but AF is definitely on her way. Devastated. Looks like I'm heading back to WTT for the next year. :sob:

No luck again this month! :( congrads to all the lucky ones!

I broke down and took another test yesterday and it was a BFN. I don't feel any signs of AF, so, still keeping hope, but I just have a feeling I am going to be disappointed. I go for bloodwork on Saturday. FX!

Congrats to all the BFPs.

Well. Temps have plummeted today. Almost entire degree. Not charting it yet, because it's not my 8:30 temp- but AF is definitely on her way. Devastated. Looks like I'm heading back to WTT for the next year. :sob:

Aw hugs hun, I'm so sorry, but you're not out til she shows so I'm still crossing everything for you.

I'm only practicing charting now as I'm mid cycle and my temp went from 37.4 degrees C yesterday to 36.8 today.

Baby dust to you

X

Congrats everyone who got their BFP! And I'm sorry to everyone who got caught by AF! :hugs:

I'm still waiting around. Today is the first day of my 2WW. I'm so impatient! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Today should be CD1 for me!! I tested this morning, and got a BFN!!! bummer!! :wacko:

I'm just waiting for AF now as I know I'm out this month. She should be here Sunday or early next week, but as this is 1st cycle off the pill who knows??? I never thought I'd say this but in a way I hope she gets here soon then we can start afresh on a new month.

X

Its not over yet. It still could be too early for your HCG levels to be higher enough. maybe test when AF due? FX for you xx:hugs:

Trsted agin this mornign - potentially 2 days late from when got pos OPK but is still negative. Feel chances are fabing as not getting even a faint line...

Well ladies.. I think I'm going to cave and do am early test tomorrow morning.. Either I'm going to get my bfp this month or af is going to be a really bad one.. The whole left side of my face has broken out, not to mention a giant zit right between my nose, and my nipples are huge and always sticking out.. I've also had back pains and tummy cramps.. These have all always been signs if af for me.. But not this early and not this drastic.. Unles af is going to come early and is fooling me. I'm sure if it is nor my bfp and just pms .. The witch will be a nasty one this month !!!

X

Its not over yet. It still could be too early for your HCG levels to be higher enough. maybe test when AF due? FX for you xx:hugs:

Thanks, it's estimated that AF is due Sunday, but I think it could be anywhere between the 12th and 16th as I have no idea how long my cycle will be :shrug:

I think she's on her way as I have been having cramps that feel familiar, but we'll see. If she hasn't arrived by Sunday night I'll test again Monday morning. I might get a FRER as I don't know how accurate Asda tests are either.

congrats 2 all the bfps and sorry 2 all the witch got x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->