JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Hey guys, wow lots have changed whilst I have been away.

Huge congrats to all the lucky BFPers H & H 9 months guys.

I am now 12DPO, I tested this morning and got a BFN was utterly devastated as I have had cramps and on and off nausea for a few days now. Did I test too early? It was an Asda cheapy so ....

Would some one mind checking my chart and letting me know, I am new to the charting game and not sure if it's good, bad or....ugly lol

My Ovulation Chart

Tiger xx

OMG!!! I thought :witch:had begun her visit wed, but it was just light spotting. Weird. So I took a test yesterday afternoon when i woke up (i work nights) :bfp:. It was very faint (13DPO) and DH did not believe it, so I waited until this morning (did not sleep a wink) and another :bfp:! A little darker this time. I have a dr appt today, hopefully he will comfirm. Eeek!!!

Congrats on your BFP!

This is just what I needed. I tested this morning at 10dpo and got a BFN. I was soo depressed. Thank you, you've given me hope. :happydance:

Hey all just wondered if you could help. Do you think this opk is positive? It looks it to me but I'm not sure if my eyes are tricking me! the test line looks a little darker in real life. Could this possibly be my first positive??:happydance:

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/hslew/4f6a80dd.jpg

Miss Cherry I would def consider that a positive!

Congrats to the new BFPs this morning!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you ladies!

thanks mrshanna!
I'm super excited now! I'm on cd 18 and was getting worried about my luteal phase being to short! Can't wait for df to get home now! the next 7 hours are going to drag!!

Well ladies.. I think I'm going to cave and do am early test tomorrow morning.. Either I'm going to get my bfp this month or af is going to be a really bad one.. The whole left side of my face has broken out, not to mention a giant zit right between my nose, and my nipples are huge and always sticking out.. I've also had back pains and tummy cramps.. These have all always been signs if af for me.. But not this early and not this drastic.. Unles af is going to come early and is fooling me. I'm sure if it is nor my bfp and just pms .. The witch will be a nasty one this month !!!

did u test? i got bfn again this mornin :( xx

i wrote this b4 i seen your other post!!! :p

thanks mrshanna!
I'm super excited now! I'm on cd 18 and was getting worried about my luteal phase being to short! Can't wait for df to get home now! the next 7 hours are going to drag!!

luteal phase between 10-16 days is the norm don't worry :)

is this your 1st time doing OPKs? once you know when O is and then when AF comes...you can relax - as luteal phase always the same..never changes..unless you preg!! like me...i found out my luteal phase is 13/14 days long :) so once i get positive OPK i will know i got 14 days...and if nothing by 16 days...i know i gotta go POAS and test for that BFP!! no more stressing to wonder if im late etc...i got a sure fire idea now if im going to be late or not!! :happydance:

Hey everyone!! I tested this morning...got a bfn...but I did test with a cb digital...and I am 4 days early for AF...so I will probably test again soon with an frer :)

thanks mrshanna!

luteal phase between 10-16 days is the norm don't worry :)

is this your 1st time doing OPKs? once you know when O is and then when AF comes...you can relax - as luteal phase always the same..never changes..unless you preg!! like me...i found out my luteal phase is 13/14 days long :) so once i get positive OPK i will know i got 14 days...and if nothing by 16 days...i know i gotta go POAS and test for that BFP!! no more stressing to wonder if im late etc...i got a sure fire idea now if im going to be late or not!! :happydance:

I was mainly temping but my sleeping pattern is so irregular that it was useless!. Its not my first time using opks but it is my first positive. I have been having a normal 28 day cycle for the last 4 months so I have been testing from cd8 and giving up at cd 16! but my last cycle was 33days so i thought I would give it a few extra days! Ive obviously been testing too early!
Awww its so nice to hear that I will be able to relax!:happydance: I'm just super excited now!

hey guys just checking in. i had positive opk last thursday/ friday, 2nd/3rd. for the past 2 days bbs have been sore. mild cramping and tired. af not due for another 8 days so think this could be a bit early for sore bbs? what do you guys think!!!????

Miss Cherry - Congratulations have you had it confirmed yet?
Sorry to all those the AF has got and H&H 9 months to all those who got BFP!

I am still in limbo af 4 days late but no BFP. Tested this mosning using a predictor and IC (2 types and all BFN!) Just want to know as this being in limbo is driving me mad!!! Was not temping last month so cant use that either. Started practising with temps and it ias around 36.5 oc but means little as not got much to compare with! Also not 100% certain when i ovulated as I had a pos on a tues and then again on thurs and Fri!

Im officially out, girls!! Im on CD1!!! But I feel great, as having PCOS, I know my cycles last always 35 days, and Im ovulating! so next time, Ill try to aim it better at the right day! ;)

I wont participate in july and august, as Ill be on vacation, and DH will join me in august, pretty late on that cycle! :D

also for the last 2 days i've been having restless sleep and a stuffy nose. mainly in the morning and when i'm in bed at night. also had sex with oh yesterday and certain positions were uncomfortable.......

Could you put me down for the 25th please ? Thanks xx

Just got a positive opk this afternoon only 9 days after a m/c :shock:

Congrats Babynurse and any bfps I have missed!

Sorry to those the witch got! GL for next cycles :hugs:

I finally look like I am getting a pos on an opk! I have been dtd A LOT :haha: So for the next few days I'll continue and with any luck I will be in the 2 week wait tomorrow or next day!

GL to those still waiting to test! :dust:

Hey guys, wow lots have changed whilst I have been away.

Huge congrats to all the lucky BFPers H & H 9 months guys.

I am now 12DPO, I tested this morning and got a BFN was utterly devastated as I have had cramps and on and off nausea for a few days now. Did I test too early? It was an Asda cheapy so ....

Would some one mind checking my chart and letting me know, I am new to the charting game and not sure if it's good, bad or....ugly lol

My Ovulation Chart
Tiger xx

Your temps are looking good honey! :thumbup: I've stopped temping this month, I found it too stressful watching it drop in the 2WW! I did it for 5 months (I think) and I ovulated every time and that's all I wanted confirmation of. Good luck! x

Could you put me down for the 25th please ? Thanks xx

Just got a positive opk this afternoon only 9 days after a m/c :shock:

Sorry to hear about your MC, sending you lots of :dust: for this cycle, you're supposed to be super fertile after a MC! :thumbup: x

OMG!!! I thought :witch:had begun her visit wed, but it was just light spotting. Weird. So I took a test yesterday afternoon when i woke up (i work nights) :bfp:. It was very faint (13DPO) and DH did not believe it, so I waited until this morning (did not sleep a wink) and another :bfp:! A little darker this time. I have a dr appt today, hopefully he will comfirm. Eeek!!!

Congratulations!! :happydance: Nice to hear about your :bfp:, especially when you thought you were out! x

Hello ladies! I am completely new to this site! I am not sure how many DPO I am. I am either 8-10 I know that! I am due for AF between the 13-15. My cycle is usually anywhere between 33-36days. Anyways, I want to say hi and congrats to all the BFP's this month and I'm sorry to all the ones who got AF! I have had lots of symptoms. Some may/can be in my head and others are definitely there. Let me know what you all think. This is not in any order. I've had nausea, headaches, lower back pains, pressure in lower abdomen, around ovulation I experienced ovulation pain on my left side, my nipples are more sensitive, my breasts are a little sore but only when pushed upon, having a hard time sleeping, had spotting that lasted 4 hours 4 days ago, in the last 2 days my cm is increasing, light headed a couple times, face is constantly hot, and now the last two nights I can't seem to sleep on my stomach like I always do (I'm either very uncomfortable or in pain), last night when I tried to sleep on my stomach my breasts were in terrible pain as well, also certain positions when making love is uncomfortable now when before they weren't. Oh and my legs have been a little sore the last 2 days as well.

p.s. I tested this morning and got a very very very very faint line with a little color (or so I think, my mind could be playing tricks on me). Going to test in a couple days. Not sure if it's a faint positive or an evap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->