JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Going tomorrow for a blood test at my doctors. It was scheduled as they are tracking my cycle. I have taken a couple of HPT this week and they have come up negative. I don't have any symptoms (No AF symptoms either). I just have a feeling this may not be my month. If not this month, hopefully next month!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!

Well, I'm out. The mean old :witch: showed up today. Probably heading back to WTT for awhile. Maybe OH can be convinced otherwise, but I doubt it. :/ Good luck to the rest of you June testers. I hope I'm able to join you in July!

I tested this morning and got a very very very very faint line with a little color (or so I think, my mind could be playing tricks on me). Going to test in a couple days. Not sure if it's a faint positive or an evap.

that sounds promising hon good luck for retesting xx

Hey guys, wow lots have changed whilst I have been away.

Huge congrats to all the lucky BFPers H & H 9 months guys.

I am now 12DPO, I tested this morning and got a BFN was utterly devastated as I have had cramps and on and off nausea for a few days now. Did I test too early? It was an Asda cheapy so ....

Would some one mind checking my chart and letting me know, I am new to the charting game and not sure if it's good, bad or....ugly lol

My Ovulation Chart
Tiger xx

Your temps are looking good honey! :thumbup: I've stopped temping this month, I found it too stressful watching it drop in the 2WW! I did it for 5 months (I think) and I ovulated every time and that's all I wanted confirmation of. Good luck! x

Thanks so much :) . This is the first time I have temped a whole cycle so have no idea what is normal for me towards the end of luteal phase. My temp went up again this morning and I am so hot right now it's uncomfortable, I am normally a cold person lol.

Best of luck to all those ladies testing today, after my BFN yesterday I am waiting until AF shows or is late :)

Tiger xxx

9 days over due so I retested for third time this morning. This time there was a faint 2nd line. Hubby was much more convinced about it than me, he said it was definitely there and maybe it was not so definate to me due to my eyesight. Would u definitely not see any other second line at all if not pregnant? My friend has suggested I go and try a clear blue that tells u how many wks. Otherwise I guess I have to get a Docs appointment to confirm it with a blood test?

hi has anyone got any idea's about my symptoms i'm feeling. i posted yesterday but no one has replied.

Hi it sounds similar to what I have had althogh my symptoms seem to have died down now. It is certainly a possibility.

hey guys just checking in. i had positive opk last thursday/ friday, 2nd/3rd. for the past 2 days bbs have been sore. mild cramping and tired. af not due for another 8 days so think this could be a bit early for sore bbs? what do you guys think!!!????

To be honest hun I really have no idea, symptom spotting is not an exact science and the only true inducation of a pregnancy is a + test. Now having said that I hav been having similar symptoms since 7DPO however now I am 3 BFN's and the symptoms are dying down so pretty sure AF is on her way.

Best of luck hope you get your BFP!!!!

9 days over due so I retested for third time this morning. This time there was a faint 2nd line. Hubby was much more convinced about it than me, he said it was definitely there and maybe it was not so definate to me due to my eyesight. Would u definitely not see any other second line at all if not pregnant? My friend has suggested I go and try a clear blue that tells u how many wks. Otherwise I guess I have to get a Docs appointment to confirm it with a blood test?

Af was due on Tuesday for me so I am five days overdue. Had bfn for last four days so am avoiding testin today as is getting me down. My doctors also saying they don't do blood tests so not being very helpful! Fx we are just late bloomers. X

The blood test is something you definitely want to do if you think you could be pregnant (congrats if you are), but maybe check a digital or a more sensitive test first if you want to be surer before you call.

From what I've read the second line is a pretty sure sign. False positives happen usually 1) with the really sensitive tests like FRER, especially if you are older, or 2) if you wait until after the package's time window to look at the tests. So if you saw a line in the 3 or 10 or whatever it says window, you probably are!

hey guys just checking in. i had positive opk last thursday/ friday, 2nd/3rd. for the past 2 days bbs have been sore. mild cramping and tired. af not due for another 8 days so think this could be a bit early for sore bbs? what do you guys think!!!????

It's hard to say because you can have all these symptoms due to lots of things, especially when you are hyper-sensitive in the 2WW. But those things all do sound really promising. Here's hoping they're pregnancy related! Although 8 days before AF is early for implantation (though possible) unless you have a long luteal phase.

Temps down again "sigh"

So I guess I am waiting patiently for madam to arrive, so that she can move on and I can start all over again.

@ Tiger: your chart looks absolutely AWESOME!

Forgot to check in on my testing day. BFN and AF arrived last night. See some of you next month

Still In limbo... No af 5 days late now. Not going to test today as bfn getting me down!

I am out for this month. I had my bloodwork done today and got a BFN!! Boo!! Looking forward to next month.

Temps down again "sigh"

So I guess I am waiting patiently for madam to arrive, so that she can move on and I can start all over again.

@ Tiger: your chart looks absolutely AWESOME!

Thanks hun :) Fingers crossed I am, although like I said I did have a BFN yesterday at 12 DPO :)

Hopefully AF won't arrive for you hun, if not *Baby Dust* for next cycle.

Tiger xx

I have done a clear blue this afternoon and it came up saying I'm pregnant! Can't quite believe it as it was our first month of trying but very happy.

I have done a clear blue this afternoon and it came up saying I'm pregnant! Can't quite believe it as it was our first month of trying but very happy.

WOW Chippy that's fantastic news, huge congrats to you. Hope you have a H & H 9 months.

xxxxxx

AF is due tomorrow but it just doesn't feel like she's coming - no achey boobs, cramps nothing, just another random sore throat.

congratulations! what symptoms did you have during your 2ww. what did you feel on each dpo etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->