June Baby Angels

I know, I used to get dizzy a lot when I was younger but haven't had it for a while, it was a bit of a shock but nothing terrible!

Well, good luck for this cycle, you do hear of women catching straight away and it is worth a try! I don't know why I'm not, I think it's my OH really too, he's very keen on doing things by the book, as the doc said wait one cycle, that's stuck in his mind and I'm happy to have a tiny break for xmas and have a proper period so I know where I am. Don't get me wrong though, I'm desperate to be pregnant again, it's all I can think about!

X

I am really sorry you ladies are here. I am so sorry for your losses.

I got a bfn on a test Friday or Saturday with really diluted urine and a positive on Sunday with fmu. It was pretty faint though. I passes my baby on the 9th.

Pretty certain I am ovulating. The pain is only on the right and it has been going on for a couple hours now and is def more painful than it used to be. I am not sure why, but it feels too soon for me.

I am still thinking about my last post. I just went to the bathroom and I have super stretchy cm, snot-like in texture and color. I have never had this with O before, but I still think I am. After seeing it, and feeling more confirmation of O I feel a little conflicted.
We got pregnant on the first try both times we tried. I can't say with certainty it would happen like that again, but I think there is a decent possibility it would happen again.
So this is why I am conflicted. I am pretty sure I am ovulating. I miss being pregnant, the way you feel whole and full of life. So anyway, we have a decent chance to get pregnant again tonight (if I am ovulating). I feel a little sad to not be doing anything about, but still know it is too soon. I guess my heart is conflicted, while my mind still knows what the right decision is. Did that make any sense?

It is hard to wait, but best to let your body recover. :hugs:

Hi Angel2010,

It is so very hard waiting but like you say there is every chance it could happen very quickly again before you feel ready, the decision is totally up to you though, good luck with all you decide. I know how you mean about missing feeling full of life, it's horrible being 'empty'.

I took a pg test today it was a BFN, so happy :) Took and ovulation too which was also negative! I seem to have creamy cm back and my temp was 97.72 (first temp) which previosly for me was a post 'o'temp so I have absolutely no idea what is going on atm!

I'm deffo waiting for af, ff predicts 21st December on a normal cycle, with d&c being day 1, that would be nice but we shall see!

Big hugs for today June angels x

I was planning on taking a pg test tom as it wd be 3 wks afte medical management but this morning I passed the egg sac.:-( just waiting for epu or gp to open so I can find out what if anything I shd do.

I was planning on taking a pg test tom as it wd be 3 wks afte medical management but this morning I passed the egg sac.:-( just waiting for epu or gp to open so I can find out what if anything I shd do.

Did you have an operation and still passed the sac? x x

No I had the tablets.thought everything had passed the following day.spoken to epu and they said do a pg test which was neg and as long as no pain/minimal bleeding shd be ok.

Angel: I guess it is up to you if you feel ready. I understand missing being pregnant even though I don't actually like being pregnant (at least I hate first tri). Maybe I'll have a different outlook in the future.

I had my d&c yesterday. It went very well. Today I am barely bleeding and not cramping at all. Not sure if this will change. I am also feeling better emotionally, though I'm not "better" by any means. I need to call my doctor today to make an appointment for next week. She hopes she will have the pathology report by then even though she knows it was a partial-molar. Also, I have to have my hcg levels checked for the next few months. I hate having them take blood so this is going to be a super fun time for me.

I hope you are doing okay.:hugs:

I had my d&c yesterday. It went very well. Today I am barely bleeding and not cramping at all. Not sure if this will change. I am also feeling better emotionally, though I'm not "better" by any means. I need to call my doctor today to make an appointment for next week. She hopes she will have the pathology report by then even though she knows it was a partial-molar. Also, I have to have my hcg levels checked for the next few months. I hate having them take blood so this is going to be a super fun time for me.

I am glad that is went as well as it could.

Waiting to pass baby and sac here... just found at yesterday at 11+3 that baby died around 8 weeks, within about 2 days of first ultrasound and hearing HB.

Midwife told me I can give it until next week to pass naturally, but after that I should do something to avoid infection. Since I'm steadily bleeding and have minor cramps, I decided to give it until tomorrow afternoon. I need to move on...

I'm just wondering how long it will take for everything to get back to normal so we can try again. Last MC I had in August was not missed and was only 5+2, so my HCG levels dropped quickly, within a week. I assume because this was missed and the sac continued growing after the baby stopped, that the HCG levels continued rising? We didn't test because we confirmed miscarriage with an ultrasound.

I am very sorry for your loss. My baby stopped growing at 8+3, we found out at 9+6 (a wed). I passed the baby on the next Friday. I am pretty sure that I ovulated yesterday. So that is just under 3 weeks since I passed the baby or 4 weeks since it died. I guess I will find out in a couple weeks if I really ovulated and if I am back to normal.

Edit- I am in Springfield, btw.

I am very sorry for your loss. My baby stopped growing at 8+3, we found out at 9+6 (a wed). I passed the baby on the next Friday. I am pretty sure that I ovulated yesterday. So that is just under 3 weeks since I passed the baby or 4 weeks since it died. I guess I will find out in a couple weeks if I really ovulated and if I am back to normal.

Thanks for letting me know how it went for you, and sorry for your loss, as well.

I'm in Herculaneum right now, about half an hour south of the city, but we're trying to move up to the St. Charles / St. Peters / O'Fallon area.

Waiting to pass baby and sac here... just found at yesterday at 11+3 that baby died around 8 weeks, within about 2 days of first ultrasound and hearing HB.

Midwife told me I can give it until next week to pass naturally, but after that I should do something to avoid infection. Since I'm steadily bleeding and have minor cramps, I decided to give it until tomorrow afternoon. I need to move on...

I'm just wondering how long it will take for everything to get back to normal so we can try again. Last MC I had in August was not missed and was only 5+2, so my HCG levels dropped quickly, within a week. I assume because this was missed and the sac continued growing after the baby stopped, that the HCG levels continued rising? We didn't test because we confirmed miscarriage with an ultrasound.

Hi Stef, so sorry for you loss. I had almost the exact same situation as you, baby passed at 9 weeks but the sac kept growing and I found out at 11 weeks. I am totally devastated so I know how you're feeling, big hugs :hugs:

I wasn't able to pass the baby naturally or with pills so I had a D&C on the 9th (3 weeks ago). I stopped spotting about 7 days ago but I am still getting relatively dark positive HPTs. But I have heard from other women on this forum that had negative HPTs a few days after D&C/passing the baby so I think it really just depends on your body. Chances are that your HCG is pretty high still and it could be 4-6 weeks before your cycle starts again... it seems thats about average.

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. Good luck to you over the next few days, they will be tough.

Thanks for letting me know how it went for you, and sorry for your loss, as well.

I'm in Herculaneum right now, about half an hour south of the city, but we're trying to move up to the St. Charles / St. Peters / O'Fallon area.

We went to St. Charles for the Christmas celebration last year. Very nice area.

Hi ladies,

Can I join in with this group too? I would have been due June 3rd, mmc at 12 week scan baby was 9 weeks :(

I had d&c last Thursday (22nd) and am having some very faint bleeding still, a few pains and feel a bit faint, was my first day back at work today so I'm thinkin the faint feeling is down to this!

I took my first pg test today, it was a negative but I didn't use FMU. Is anyone getting positives when it's not FMU, or are you all using FMU? Anyway, I'll try again in the morning! My OPKs came too and I'm excited to be using them again after one natural cycle!

I'm trying to keep myself busy, Im a bear artist. I mak traditional mohair teddy bears and have decided to make one in honour of my little Pippin, it's a black 5 way jointed bear called 'Sorrow' and I'm also knitting my non existent new baby a baby blanket because it takes a good few months to knit, my aim is to have a BFP before it's finished!

Hope all you ladies are doing okay, or at least better. Sending masses of hugs x x

Hi to all here! I have been lurking on this website for the past month and finally have the strength to post today. I read Jasmineivy’s post and it’s what triggered me to stop lurking...my baby also had a due date of June 3rd --my husband’s birthday. I am 40 y/o, so we were so excited that everything went as I planned--getting pregnant the 2nd month of trying, etc etc. I went to my 6 week appt and had an ultrasound, saw the heartbeat, everything was fine. Then at ten weeks, on Nov 1, I started light bleeding and ultimately miscarried late that night…It was terrible and the worse experience of my life. I thought that I could finally share this story without crying, but am now starting to tear up!! Anyways, thanks to all of you for sharing your stories, and sorrows, and words of encouragement! I will continue to come to this website and continue healing. My prayers and best thoughts for all of us.

Hi MeliH,

Aww, that's sweet, this site is absolutely brilliant, so supportive and so many different forums! I joined in 2009 when I was pregnant with my daughter and the ladies on here have been with me on here for a manner of different reasons ever since! I've never been in the loss forums until recently and I was lurking for a while too! It was hard to know which thread to join as the ladies seem to have a good bond and a daily dialogue but I soon found out that they are so welcoming, it takes courage introducing yourself so that's great you did!

I'm so sorry for your loss, June 3rd will forever stay in our hearts! I'm so sorry that you had a horrible miscarriage experience, I went in for the d&c, I was so so scared to do it naturally. Are you trying again soon? Big hugs x x x

Just to update: I'm 8 days post d&c now, still bleeding lightly on and off, cramping but have finished my anti-biotics so am looking forward to my first glass of wine in a long time tonight, I need a huuuugggggeeee glass!

Hope all of the ladies on here are as well as can be today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->