June Baby Angels

Was due June 15th but had a m/c 4 weeks ago at 7 weeks :( just got af today and it's way worse than usual, but hopefully means by body is getting back to normal

I am waiting for mine to show up. I want my body to get back to normal too. :hugs: friend!

Yesturday would have been 12 weeks. Thursday we were going to announce it to the world. We hung a special angel ornament on our tree in memory of baby Hope.

I like that, I think we will get an ornament too. I have already had my son pick out a small stuffed animal. We are going to put it in a keepsake box with my pregnancy journal and ultrasound pics. I also got my dh a leather bracelet engraved with the baby's initials and the date I passed her. We were also going to announce it to the world Thursday because I would have been exactly 12 weeks too.

:hug: :hugs: to all... I also like the ornament idea... think we will do that also. Mizze~ how are you holding up? I hope you have been able to start some of the healing process...
Also what does AF mean?

Tomorrow would.have been our 12 wk scan and then we were going to announce it toi.:-( I like the idea of an ornament.I think I'll get one.

:hug: :hugs: to all... I also like the ornament idea... think we will do that also. Mizze~ how are you holding up? I hope you have been able to start some of the healing process...
Also what does AF mean?

Aunt Flow or period:flower:

I am still waiting for my first AF also... (know than I know what it means lol)... today would have been 10 weeks 6 days... we were going to wait til after the first trimester to tell everyone... only family and people we seen on a day to day basis knew... which was still quite a bit of people... hugs to us all :hug: :hugs:

I was due in june at some point I have no idea when because I wasn't keeping a record of when my lmp was. Went in for a dating scan to see only a sac then went back 3 weeks later to see only a gs again. My hcg had gotten to 45,000 at supposedly 8 weeks.

I would have had 2 children in march and 2 in june :(

Sending massive virtual hugs to you all

I was due in june at some point I have no idea when because I wasn't keeping a record of when my lmp was. Went in for a dating scan to see only a sac then went back 3 weeks later to see only a gs again. My hcg had gotten to 45,000 at supposedly 8 weeks.

I would have had 2 children in march and 2 in june :(

Sending massive virtual hugs to you all
I am so sorry for your many loses.... :hug: :hugs:

I like that, I think we will get an ornament too. I have already had my son pick out a small stuffed animal. We are going to put it in a keepsake box with my pregnancy journal and ultrasound pics. I also got my dh a leather bracelet engraved with the baby's initials and the date I passed her. We were also going to announce it to the world Thursday because I would have been exactly 12 weeks too.

I need to make a memory box too. I have a couple of pictures and a journal I started that I can't face yet. I am open to talking about it but sometimes the emotions build up again. A friend announced they are expecting yesterday.

I need to make a memory box too. I have a couple of pictures and a journal I started that I can't face yet. I am open to talking about it but sometimes the emotions build up again. A friend announced they are expecting yesterday.

I kept all my pregnancy stuff in a drawer and I have not been able to open it up yet. I hope you are okay with hearing about your friend and all. I know it is hard.:hugs:

I kept all my pregnancy stuff in a drawer and I have not been able to open it up yet. I hope you are okay with hearing about your friend and all. I know it is hard.:hugs:

It is hard. I am happy for her, and for her husband, but it makes me miss my baby a little more. She will be due right about the same time I was due. I am holding onto my faith and surrounding myself with positive people, I will be okay. :hugs: to you too!

All my bits r in a drawer too.the only thing i"ve got out is the folic acid.weirdly my niece and nephew stayed over just b4 my scan so i had put everything away as they didnt know.so at least i didnt have to do thsmat.

I took a pregnancy test today, still showing a faint bfp on a walmart cheapie. I have been feeling some weird cramping today and yesterday. Pretty light, but they felt different. I also had some ewcm. The cramps I felt weren't on either side. I am sure all kinds of little pains are normal at this point and we aren't looking to try again until the end of Jan. It got me wondering, is it possible to O while you are still getting positives?

I took a pregnancy test today, still showing a faint bfp on a walmart cheapie. I have been feeling some weird cramping today and yesterday. Pretty light, but they felt different. I also had some ewcm. The cramps I felt weren't on either side. I am sure all kinds of little pains are normal at this point and we aren't looking to try again until the end of Jan. It got me wondering, is it possible to O while you are still getting positives?

I believe you can but they don't want you to try til after #s are 5 or below and wait at least 3 normal cycles... so if it takes your body 6 weeks for your #'s to get back down to 5 or less but you still have your cycle you should still ovulate.... the reason why my doctor said to wait is to keep track of my #s because if they start rising it could be cancer (if you have any tissue or anything left in there from the pregnancy it could turn into cancer...) January Februaryish is the time we are thinking of trying agian also.. :( super hard as 2 close friends are preggers right now also... my due date was june 17. theirs are june 29th and 30th... Hugs to all... :hugs: :hug:

Hi, can I join this group? I was due June 2nd, but went in for my 12 week check-up (actually week 13) to find that my baby's heart had stopped beating somewhere around week 8 (just days after my first ultrasound where we saw a strong hb). It appears as though I had a partial-molar pregnancy, so there was no way this baby would have ever made it to term. I haven't read all the way through this thread yet, but has anyone else experienced this sort of mc? Sweetmomma, you post above indicates that you may have. At least I have an answer as to why, but it doesn't make it any easier. I like the idea of a Christmas ornament to honor the child. I would like some way to remember and this sounds like an appropriate tribute.

Going in today for my d&c. Wish me luck!

So sorry for all the losses here. I hope we all go on to have our rainbow babies.

Hi ladies,

Can I join in with this group too? I would have been due June 3rd, mmc at 12 week scan baby was 9 weeks :(

I had d&c last Thursday (22nd) and am having some very faint bleeding still, a few pains and feel a bit faint, was my first day back at work today so I'm thinkin the faint feeling is down to this!

I took my first pg test today, it was a negative but I didn't use FMU. Is anyone getting positives when it's not FMU, or are you all using FMU? Anyway, I'll try again in the morning! My OPKs came too and I'm excited to be using them again after one natural cycle!

I'm trying to keep myself busy, Im a bear artist. I mak traditional mohair teddy bears and have decided to make one in honour of my little Pippin, it's a black 5 way jointed bear called 'Sorrow' and I'm also knitting my non existent new baby a baby blanket because it takes a good few months to knit, my aim is to have a BFP before it's finished!

Hope all you ladies are doing okay, or at least better. Sending masses of hugs x x

Hi Jasmine,
I am still getting positive pg tests and I had my D&C 3 weeks ago.... and thats not using FMU. So your body is bouncing back incredibly. I was really faint too, that lasted for a couple weeks and I still get dizzy if I stand up too quickly.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this too, big hugs and good luck next cycle

Hi Bluebird,

Oh really? Well tbf the urine I used it was hardly any, I'll try again in the morning and report back but if t is negative already I'll be happy and surprised!

Yes, I tend to get faint when I stand up too quick, it's horrible isn't it!

Are you ttc again soon bluebird? I'd love to go through the forums with some of the lovely ladies in here, it's such a supportive place, I'm glad we have it, at first I was really upset cos I didn't know where to go anymore but I feel at home here for now!

I'm sorry you're going through this too, big hugs x

Hi Bluebird,

Oh really? Well tbf the urine I used it was hardly any, I'll try again in the morning and report back but if t is negative already I'll be happy and surprised!

Yes, I tend to get faint when I stand up too quick, it's horrible isn't it!

Are you ttc again soon bluebird? I'd love to go through the forums with some of the lovely ladies in here, it's such a supportive place, I'm glad we have it, at first I was really upset cos I didn't know where to go anymore but I feel at home here for now!

I'm sorry you're going through this too, big hugs x

Yes the dizziness is awful! I was constantly having to stop and catch my breath/lean against things. Much better now though

Yep I'm on the TTC train again, my body still thinks I'm prego though so that is slowing my train down a bit! lol My Dr. said that we could start trying right away so I have been NTNP for the last week on the very SLIM chance that my HCG levels miraculously drop to zero. But really I'm just waiting to get a real period so my next cycle will start. You are waiting for next cycle right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->