June - Eggplants (revised) :)

I'm hoping my body will just do what it needs to do. I dont really want to force anything as i have no need to at this point. But i guess we will see! :) Sometimes i have these freak outs of "omg what will labour be!!?? Can i do this!!!???" and sometimes im totally ok and feel good about labour and birth!

What do braxton hicks feel like? Sometimes i get this tight pressure in where i would feel period cramps...is that something?

Also where are your placentas? Mine is along the top! I hope that means i wont feel baby kick me so hard in the ribs :)

My monkey at 23 weeks! He was so happy today! They put it in 3D and he was smiling and wiggling away. Everytime i talked he would make this big happy face, it was amazing!

Awwwwww what a little cutie!!! Great ultrasound pic!!!! Soooo sweet!!! That's great that your placenta is so high!! My placenta is actually really low...I have a marginal previa...but it should move up as my uterus grows. I had it with my last pregnancy too-and it was fine.
With regards to labour and delivery...its tough but really not too bad. I think you forget about the fear of everything b/c your so concentrated on getting through the contractions lol! You will do great! Its actually an amazing experience ...sooo worth it!!!

I am STARVING today. Usually I eat very normally, do not over do it.

This morning since 7:30am I have eaten 12 oz yogurt, a banana, ham and swiss lunchable, 100 cal pack of graham crackers, and 8 oz of milk. It is barely 10 am =/

I never eat like this :(

I'm hoping my body will just do what it needs to do. I dont really want to force anything as i have no need to at this point. But i guess we will see! :) Sometimes i have these freak outs of "omg what will labour be!!?? Can i do this!!!???" and sometimes im totally ok and feel good about labour and birth!

What do braxton hicks feel like? Sometimes i get this tight pressure in where i would feel period cramps...is that something?

Also where are your placentas? Mine is along the top! I hope that means i wont feel baby kick me so hard in the ribs :)

My monkey at 23 weeks! He was so happy today! They put it in 3D and he was smiling and wiggling away. Everytime i talked he would make this big happy face, it was amazing!

That's so cute he was smiling when you talked! I kinda teared up when I read that... sorry having an emotional day I guess. Anyway, cute ultrasound pic!

This morning since 7:30am I have eaten 12 oz yogurt, a banana, ham and swiss lunchable, 100 cal pack of graham crackers, and 8 oz of milk. It is barely 10 am =/

I get up at 5:30 each morning so I always eat a ton before lunch (at 11:30 or so). Hell who am I kidding, I eat a TON everyday, all day. I've never been so hungry in my life. I'm actually kinda scared my baby will be like 12 pounds when he's born.

Hey ladies!! That is a cute pic babypeanut! Awesome that you got smiles too!

Yay for me 23 weeks today :) This past week seemed to go faster than the one before it too which was super great!

No real news to report, feel bigger but thats is about it at the moment lol

I get up at 5:30 each morning so I always eat a ton before lunch (at 11:30 or so). Hell who am I kidding, I eat a TON everyday, all day. I've never been so hungry in my life. I'm actually kinda scared my baby will be like 12 pounds when he's born.

LOL don't worry I'm the same way!! I have started to really pack on the pounds now! In the last 5 weeks I have been eating non-stop...starving!!!! I think maybe its just a growth spurt baby is going through? Well that's what I tell myself anyways!!! Lol!!!

Hey ladies!! That is a cute pic babypeanut! Awesome that you got smiles too!

Yay for me 23 weeks today :) This past week seemed to go faster than the one before it too which was super great!

No real news to report, feel bigger but thats is about it at the moment lol

Congrats on 23 weeks!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! How are you feeling these days? You said your feeling bigger these days? I'm the same as you...I'm already starting to waddle like a duck! Lol!!

Yeah lol, its funny how much harder it is to get out of the sofa now.

I think though on the whole I have been pretty lucky, I feel tired a lot of the time but that is it, I have been great :)

How are you feeling??

I think though on the whole I have been pretty lucky, I feel tired a lot of the time but that is it, I have been great :)

How are you feeling??

That's really good that you are feeling well! Do you find you go to bed early at night? I find that as soon as I put my son to bed at 7pm I am asleep within an hour! Lol! Can't keep my eyes open. Today I actually have lots of ebergy though! Woohoo! So besides all that I feel good:)

Yeah - I havent made it past 9pm for a very long time now.. im normally fast asleep by quarter past lol.

How are you feeling??

That's really good that you are feeling well! Do you find you go to bed early at night? I find that as soon as I put my son to bed at 7pm I am asleep within an hour! Lol! Can't keep my eyes open. Today I actually have lots of ebergy though! Woohoo! So besides all that I feel good:)

It is a lot harder to get up off the sofa, especially deep cushy ones :haha: Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one going to bed so early! Everyone makes fun of me for it!

It sure is hard to het off the sofa now, I have to get DH to give me a shove or pull me up, it's so hard when he's not there to help.

Also going to bed early here when I'm home. I've just done 6 out of 7 nights at work so that doesn't help.

Is anyone suffering with swollen ankles now? After a 12 hour shift my feet and legs are so puffed up and hurting.

My ankles have been swollen a couple times. They sometimes get swollen in the shower as well. Not sure if it was the hot water or standing up :shrug: My fingers also got really swollen once earlier in my pregnancy.

Do you have to stand up all day at work?

Yes 90% of my time at work i have to be on my feet. Tinwork in a community hospital so the only times i get to sit down are on my breaks :(

Went to my midwives appointment today and i have gained 14lb! I feel like that is A LOT!!!

Went to my midwives appointment today and i have gained 14lb! I feel like that is A LOT!!!

That's not bad at all hun!! I have gained about the same now as well!!! In my 1st pregnancy I had gained 20lbs by 19 weeks! So I feel like I'm doing uch better lol! So you gaining 14lbs is good:) and we are over halfway through our pregnancies so we are supposed to be gaining weight!! Hugs!

I haven't been on the scales since my booking appointment at 8'weeks. Immure I've put on loads more than 14pounds :(. However, at this stage aren't we supposed tomb putting on a pound amweek now?!

I'm up to about 16 pounds I think. I didn't weight myself just before getting pregnant so it's a bit of a guess. But I didn't gain any in 1st tri so that is all in 2 months and it's only in the past couple of weeks I actually feel like eating!

i out on 10 lbs, with my dd i had on 20 lbs by now, so i am doing better :D

i am glad i am addign weight. i had lost 18 lbs ( :D thinking about it after feeling so horrible it was good that was the 10 lbs i missed from my dd to lose and the 8 lbs i packed on bc of TTC)
however, now i am getting a little engery back, i cleaned both cars yesterday, which took my 3 hrs :-O they were bad, havent got anything out for months :well that ended in BH, after that i went to the store and then we rode me bike to the beach :) only 1 mile away,
this was the most active thing i did in 5 months :D

getting my hair done today, my friend is watching my daughter!! woohooo

was super emotional yesterday, i had a ladies night out planned, took a shower, got ready and put our daughter to bed, and my husband didnt show up until 8 pm ... they went to dinner at 6, he told me to go, but i have been crying for 1 hr so i didnt want to. he brought a bottle of red wine to make me happy again :D i had a glas, plus 2 waters :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->